United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Manchester United Match Thread Archive

Unread 22-09-2019, 04:03 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
I saw enough of it tbh.

Happy birthday pal.

Unread 22-09-2019, 04:03 PM
Tassive_Mesticles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
I'll treat your jaw like a £#%&!ing unicycle @#%&!o
You'll stick it between your legs ?

Unread 22-09-2019, 04:05 PM
Ethers

Mourinho talking utter %@#$&!s about the wall

d_knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dasilvatwins
We need an ownership change. A board that is interested in winning. Not likes and money
Wanna sell your arse to a Saudi?
How much?
Asking for an interested party

red in cumbria

Quote:

Happy birthday pal.
Thanks

My mum has baked me a cake, just like the good old days.

Unread 22-09-2019, 04:06 PM
Alex Jones was Right

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14
Doesn’t matter what Ole is thinking of the board aren’t on the same wave tbf.
I doubt he’d be taking this approach if there hadn’t been discussions with his bosses. Doesn’t mean they won’t £#%&! him over if they feel under pressure from sponsors. The club have been making noises about club culture and such prior to hiring ole, so it’s time to back that process and see it through rather than abandon it at the first sign of difficulty.

We’ve had quite a few years on here where people have been moaning about the football, the direction of the team and how they’d take a few years of shite if it meant giving youth a chance and having a cohesive long term plan with regards building an actual team. Well here we are at the start of that process with ole and already the whinging has begun. People want to make their minds up what they want.

Unread 22-09-2019, 04:06 PM
Ethers

Happy birthday Riccers.

Unread 22-09-2019, 04:07 PM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
It’s generally accepted our signings this season have been excellent - do you think CL football was a clincher for any of them??
I said consecutive seasons out of the cl would make signing the right players difficult

You’d then have to trust your scouting set up to identify players that aren’t your first choices (Sancho etc) and I don’t trust them.

It would also probably reduce our transfer budget even more, meaning spreading it even further.

Unread 22-09-2019, 04:10 PM
Ethers

Quote:
I said consecutive seasons out of the cl would make signing the right players difficult

You’d then have to trust your scouting set up to identify players that aren’t your first choices (Sancho etc) and I don’t trust them.

It would also probably reduce our transfer budget even more, meaning spreading it even further.
And my point was CL football isn’t a factor if we’re concentrating on young British talent, which looks to be the case

Unread 22-09-2019, 04:11 PM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jammy Dodger
I doubt he’d be taking this approach if there hadn’t been discussions with his bosses. Doesn’t mean they won’t £#%&! him over if they feel under pressure from sponsors. The club have been making noises about club culture and such prior to hiring ole, so it’s time to back that process and see it through, rather than abandon it at the first sign of it not being a smooth path.

We’ve had quite a few years on here where people have been moaning about the football, the direction of the team and how they’d take a few years of shite if it meant giving youth a chance and having a cohesive long term plan with regards building an actual team. Well here we are at the start of that process with ole and already the whinging has begun. People want to make their minds up what they want.
I want Ole to be fully backed and given the tools to finish the rebuild. I don’t think he’ll get it and it’s already begun with not replacing Lukaku leaving us pathetically thin in attack.

My main issue is with the board and always has been. They’ve £#%&!ed over (in some way) the last two managers (£#%&! Moyes) and they’ve already done it to ole.

Unread 22-09-2019, 04:13 PM
puressence

Enjoyed that

Unread 22-09-2019, 04:15 PM
My Name is Heath

Firstly, happy borthday Riccers.

Secondly - Ole is still at the wheel but it's not his fault he's been left with some shite engines and only 2 wheels.

Thirdly - I love Mata but it's time he was fired into space.

Unread 22-09-2019, 04:15 PM
atticusgrinch

Quote:
I want Ole to be fully backed and given the tools to finish the rebuild. I don’t think he’ll get it and it’s already begun with not replacing Lukaku leaving us pathetically thin in attack.

My main issue is with the board and always has been. They’ve £#%&!ed over (in some way) the last two managers (£#%&! Moyes) and they’ve already done it to ole.
The board didn't £#%&! over LVG. He just couldn't finish in the top 4.

Unread 22-09-2019, 04:16 PM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
And my point was CL football isn’t a factor if we’re concentrating on young British talent, which looks to be the case
We tried signing Dybala and Mandzukic pal

We’ve just signed a load of foreign kids for the reserves.

I don’t believe all this young British talent %@#$&!s tbh.

If we have consecutive seasons out of the Cl then the likes of Sancho, who you’d presume are our first choice would think twice about coming.

It’s already affected us in terms of budget etc this season so you’d think it would affect us even more next season (if we miss out), that would mean spreading the budget out meaning it would again be difficult to sign the right players etc.

Unread 22-09-2019, 04:16 PM
Ethers

Quote:
Originally Posted by atticusgrinch
The board didn't £#%&! over LVG. He just couldn't finish in the top 4.
He did once tbf.

50% ratio.

Will look decent soon.

Unread 22-09-2019, 04:19 PM
Macca1990

Unread 22-09-2019, 04:21 PM
Coracao

Any chance we can go and buy a front three who are good enough to play for United every week ?

Unread 22-09-2019, 04:22 PM
ZiggyStardust

Can someone please explain to me why we are playing a formation based around a number 10 when we don’t have a senior number 10 worth a £#%&!

Unread 22-09-2019, 04:22 PM
Jack Duckworth

Quote:
Mata scores that simple tap in and it's 1-1, before rashfords I just we'd upped the pace and were driving forward...

That's football

Small margins...

The forum doom lords will dine on this for the rest of the week though, roll on Wednesday....
oh ffs, we're not playing midweek are we?

Unread 22-09-2019, 04:23 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Duckworth
oh ffs, we're not playing midweek are we?
Rochdale in the cup pal, see you there...