United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Manchester United Match Thread Archive

Unread 22-09-2019, 03:49 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by n48
IF they get tonked by Citeh and Lpool, does Ole stay?
He has to.

The owners and board have hung him out to dry in terms of transfers with the budget imposed. Doesn’t matter who the manager is, he’s doing £#%&! all quickly with this set of players and £60m net a summer to spend. They need to drop £500-600m on this squad in one window to settle things down.

Unread 22-09-2019, 03:50 PM
shenwen

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Fred should be starting.
For sure. He’s our most positive midfielder. Gets the tempo up.

He’ll make the odd mistake but I’ll takw that over having to watch matic deliver nothing

Unread 22-09-2019, 03:50 PM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dasilvatwins
Dont think they offered enough. Arnt even learning from our mistakes.

Untill the glazers go,it will.be like this. The club is set up to get likes and merchandise and such in the short term

Every time we sack a manager we get a surge of "new team etc on the way back up" and the club keeps its sponsers.

Atleast finishing outside the champions league again the sponsers may leave and the glazers might go
Really think that’s what it’s going to take.

Can’t see us completing any sort of rebuild with those @#%&!s and their #@&%! woody in charge.

Unread 22-09-2019, 03:51 PM
utd99

It’s who we are right now. We’re a very big club with a very small team. Six years of mismanagement.

Sparky***

Another weekend of sumptuous football

Dasilvatwins

Quote:
Originally Posted by shenwen
For sure. He’s our most positive midfielder. Gets the tempo up.

He’ll make the odd mistake but I’ll takw that over having to watch matic deliver nothing
He isnt young and he isnt british though. He doesnt fit in with our managers ethos

Unread 22-09-2019, 03:52 PM
atticusgrinch

Some of us are already in net spend territory.

How long can it really be until dunk starts the par league?

Alex Jones was Right

Quote:
Originally Posted by n48
IF they get tonked by Citeh and Lpool, does Ole stay?
He should, given it’s such short term thinking which has put us where we are. Ole is clearly thinking longer term, taking risks and making the difficult decisions needed to solve our fundamental issues in the dressing room.

Fergie wouldn’t have lasted into his third season in today’s climate.

Jethro

Quote:
He isnt young and he isnt british though. He doesnt fit in with our managers ethos
Neither is Matic you thick @#%&!

Dasilvatwins

Quote:
Originally Posted by atticusgrinch

We are £#%&!ed in whichever league

Ethers

Quote:
Well that’s nonsense tbf.

Unread 22-09-2019, 03:53 PM
ZiggyStardust

Shambles

This run away from home

I want to believe in Ole but we look clueless
Yeah the players aren’t good enough but they don’t seem to have game plan or pattern of play to work with
Literally no structure to our play

Given the injury situation, how thin in certain positions we are in the squad and the lack of belief in what we are trying to do I think this season could completely collapse over the next couple of months

Unread 22-09-2019, 03:53 PM
Dasilvatwins

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jethro
Neither is Matic you thick @#%&!
I was taking shot at the managers insistence on signing a certain type of player. Ended up with 3 signings. We clearly needed more

Unread 22-09-2019, 03:54 PM
Bunker Buster

Mata scores that simple tap in and it's 1-1, before rashfords I just we'd upped the pace and were driving forward...

That's football

Small margins...

The forum doom lords will dine on this for the rest of the week though, roll on Wednesday....

dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by atticusgrinch

For someone who is supposedly intelligent, you’re £#%&!ing thick.

The ‘Par League’ for United already exists btw. There were 2 threads on it a few weeks ago.

Patty_b

£#%&!ing shite. Even Mr Reliable AWB had a shit second half.

I keep reassuring myself that we get through this torrid season and we buy what we needed this season next summer instead.

Then I see Woodward in the stands and remember that no matter what happens on the pitch or who the manager is, it won't £#%&!ing matter, because with that @#%&! and the Gremlin £#%&!s in charge, nothing will change.

windy waffles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Mata scores that simple tap in and it's 1-1, before rashfords I just we'd upped the pace and were driving forward...

That's football

Small margins...

The forum doom lords will dine on this for the rest of the week though, roll on Wednesday....
We're £#%&!ing shit.

Stop being an Uber red ffs.

Arsenal will beat us.

Alex Jones was Right

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14
Won’t matter either way tbh.

We’re now seen as a huge rebuild job with a low net spend budget, so I’m not sure many if any top managers will want it.

So if it’s not Ole it’ll be Carrick or Evra
I’m sure one day a manager will transform us inside 6 months. The sensible thing to do is keep sacking them until we find the miracle worker.

Unread 22-09-2019, 03:55 PM
Dasilvatwins

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patty_b
£#%&!ing shite. Even Mr Reliable AWB had a shit second half.

I keep reassuring myself that we get through this torrid season and we buy what we needed this season next summer instead.

Then I see Woodward in the stands and remember that no matter what happens on the pitch or who the manager is, it won't £#%&!ing matter, because with that @#%&! and the Gremlin £#%&!s in charge, nothing will change.

Its the state of affairs sadly, just see it out till we get bought out and hopefully the club can be a football club again , rather than a cash cow for the current @#%&!s that are in charge

Unread 22-09-2019, 03:56 PM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jammy Dodger
He should, given it’s such short term thinking which has put us where we are. Ole is clearly thinking longer term, taking risks and making the difficult decisions needed to solve our fundamental issues in the dressing room.

Fergie wouldn’t have lasted into his third season in today’s climate.
Doesn’t matter what Ole is thinking of the board aren’t on the same wave tbf.

They’ve £#%&!ed him over the window and I’m leaning more and more towards the only reason they appointed him is because they hoped he wouldn’t rock the boat too much like the last bloke.

Love Ole and feel for him, because I don’t think there’s a manager out there that could sort this mess out while the owners are here.