Unread 27-02-2016, 02:11 AM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by TripDownMiseryLane
I refer you to the following:
1. The CofC is a proposal.
2. FC is a community membership owed club
3. You are not an FC member
4. You are not a member of the Greater Manchester Community.
5. If you have such an interest in community based, membership owed clubs join one in your own community.
6. £#%&! Off
Quote:
• be respectful when communicating on internet forums and social media and avoid posting anything that could be construed as offensive or disrespectful to fellow members

Unread 27-02-2016, 02:15 AM
Ethers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***

Ffs

Unread 27-02-2016, 02:25 AM
TripDownMiseryLane

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
There are people from London, Dorset and Ireland involved with FC, and that's a fact hahahahaha
I have no idea why someone would join a community club of a community of which they are not members and live hundreds of miles away from, as opposed to joining a club of a community of which they actually are a part of.

Perhaps they have motives that are not community related or are all just plain old stupid Hahahahahah.

Quote:

Being a prat in a hat does not make you a member of FC and it certainly doesn't make you a part of a community you live hundreds of miles from and have no connection to. I realise there is a certain cachét trying to associate yourself with Manchester, but it doesn't really work for you Sparkles, believe me

Being so interested in community based, membership owed football, have you considered joining one in your own community? Do Chelsea have an FC?

Unread 27-02-2016, 02:44 AM
bobcraven

Been once for a 50th, ironically it was full off die hard reds, nice gaff though
but shit idea.

Unread 27-02-2016, 02:50 AM
TripDownMiseryLane

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobcraven
Been once for a 50th, ironically it was full off die hard reds, nice gaff though
but shit idea.
Not for the thousands and thousands who have a passion for community based, membership owned football.

Unread 27-02-2016, 02:52 AM
bobcraven

Spoiler:
click to showhide
£#%&! off
click to showhide

Unread 27-02-2016, 02:57 AM
TripDownMiseryLane

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobcraven
Spoiler:
click to showhide
£#%&! off
click to showhide
Erudite

Unread 27-02-2016, 03:04 AM
bobcraven

Unread 27-02-2016, 08:32 AM
Knockers

Quote:
I hahve no idea why someone would join a community club of a community of which they are not members and live hundreds of miles away from, as opposed to joining a club of a community of which they actually are a part of.

Perhaps they have motives that are not community related or are all just plain old stupid Hahahahahah.

Being a prat in a hat does not make you a member of FC and it certainly doesn't make you a part of a community you live hundreds of miles from and have no connection to. I realise there is a certain cachét trying to associate yourself with Manchester, but it doesn't really work for you Sparkles, believe me

Being so interested in community based, membership owed football, have you considered joining one in your own community? Do Chelsea have an FC?
Which bit of Eccles was Russell Delaney from again?

Unread 27-02-2016, 08:45 AM
Cream

Quote:

Unread 27-02-2016, 09:32 AM
woody78

Quote:

Unread 27-02-2016, 09:33 AM
puressence

Love the fc sympathisers

Unread 27-02-2016, 10:07 AM
Charlestown Rouge

Quote:

It is interesting to note that the most vocal opponents of FC are not members, are not from Manchester and are not from the communities that set it up. FC is a Manchester based community club, it has £#%&! all to do with people from London, Dorset or Ireland.
Have you got a link from FC that confirms this ?

Unread 27-02-2016, 10:26 AM
Albert Tatlock

Quote:
Reality check - The proposed CofC is a proposal, it has not been passed, all members have the right to oppose or support it as they see fit and everyone has a vote. It will or will not be adopted, based solely on the wishes of the membership - that is how member owed clubs work.

It is interesting to note that the most vocal opponents of FC are not members, are not from Manchester and are not from the communities that set it up. FC is a Manchester based community club, it has £#%&! all to do with people from London, Dorset or Ireland. Set up community clubs in your own communities and organise them in anyway you see fit - but keep your precious noses out of matters that are of no concern to you whatsoever.
How very undemocratic... I'd vote to leave

Unread 27-02-2016, 10:37 AM
Child of Darkness

Thought margy had finally been sacked when I saw this thread had been bumped

Unread 27-02-2016, 10:58 AM
20 times

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Kaboom
It's a proposal put out for discussion and comments by the members. What eventually emerges will bear little resemblance to what was originally published. Isn't that democracy in action ?
Yes you're right but that doesn't mean people should be ok with the board suggesting this utter bullshit.

If they'd put "no swearing in the stands" that would just be a proposal too but one which would make them look like @#%&!s. As it is, some of the shit in there isn't too far from that

Unread 27-02-2016, 11:28 AM
Withers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Child of Darkness
Thought margy had finally been sacked when I saw this thread had been bumped
Never learn do you?

Unread 27-02-2016, 12:47 PM
sa7

Quote:

Alvin, Simon...Theodore

Unread 27-02-2016, 01:52 PM
Jack Duckworth

Quote:
I have no idea why someone would join a community club of a community of which they are not members and live hundreds of miles away from, as opposed to joining a club of a community of which they actually are a part of.
didn't you say you live on the west coast of ireland? are you not an fc member then?

Unread 27-02-2016, 03:02 PM
Child of Darkness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Withers
Never learn do you?

Honestly don't know how he is still in the job after the last 4 months
Closed Thread