Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 07-09-2008, 12:15 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
and messi is 4 yrs behind ronnie
Messi is 21. Ronaldo is 23.

The point s that Messi is doing now what he will always do. He is a dribbler, when he is 28, he will still be a dribbler.

Ronaldo adds more to his game each year, No one even knows what his best position really is/will be. I know a lot of people that think he will end up an out and out striker, some say winger, some say playing off the front man, he could be anything.

Messi is what he is (I know he will get better at it, though.)

There is a school of thought that Messi is actually ahead of Ronaldo in terms of development, as, being a big £#%&!er, it has taken Ronaldo until the age of 21 for his body to fully develop, before he could really learn to use the power and strength he possess, whereas Messi was fully developed when he dropped out of his mothers womb, judging from the size of him, and as such has been used to his size and shape from a much earlier age, he's also been in and around the Barca 1st team since he was 16, so he isn't wet behind the ears by any means.

Unread 07-09-2008, 12:42 PM
puressence

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Messi is 21. Ronaldo is 23.

The point s that Messi is doing now what he will always do. He is a dribbler, when he is 28, he will still be a dribbler.

Ronaldo adds more to his game each year, No one even knows what his best position really is/will be. I know a lot of people that think he will end up an out and out striker, some say winger, some say playing off the front man, he could be anything.

Messi is what he is (I know he will get better at it, though.)

There is a school of thought that Messi is actually ahead of Ronaldo in terms of development, as, being a big £#%&!er, it has taken Ronaldo until the age of 21 for his body to fully develop, before he could really learn to use the power and strength he possess, whereas Messi was fully developed when he dropped out of his mothers womb, judging from the size of him, and as such has been used to his size and shape from a much earlier age, he's also been in and around the Barca 1st team since he was 16, so he isn't wet behind the ears by any means.
ok i thought lionel was 19

Unread 07-09-2008, 02:08 PM
Vic Mackey

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
and messi is 4 yrs behind ronnie
Isnt Messi 2 years younger than Ronnie?

He has got amazing balance and agility, but he'll never be the athletic powerhouse that Ronnie.

Unread 07-09-2008, 02:52 PM
keano's love

the season messi plays without getting injured is when I will accept that he is top 3 players in the world. ( fabregas, kaka and ronaldo are ahead for me, probably the girly scouse @#%&! too)

but he won't ( probably a bit sad tbh ). and won't be surprised if he retires around 26/27. thats what people at nou camp expect. his muscles can't bear the amount of football he plays because of harmonal injections.

Unread 07-09-2008, 02:53 PM
Ether

Quote:
Originally Posted by keano's love
the season messi plays without getting injured is when I will accept that he is top 3 players in the world. ( fabregas, kaka and ronaldo are ahead for me, probably the girly scouse @#%&! too)

but he won't ( probably a bit sad tbh ). and won't be surprised if he retires around 26/27. thats what people at nou camp expect. his muscles can't bear the amount of football he plays because of harmonal injections.
He's got a lovely voice though.

Unread 07-09-2008, 03:23 PM
Red Caz

Quote:

Presumably for his forthcoming operatic career once the football's over?

Unread 07-09-2008, 03:24 PM
Serenity Now

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ether

Unread 07-09-2008, 03:43 PM
keano's love

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ether
who the £#%&! cares. he doesn't have a massive #@&%! like ronaldo.

Unread 07-09-2008, 04:07 PM
Fuzzy Dunlop

Ronaldo's passing, finishing and aerial ability is all superior to Messi's.

I'd rather Ronaldo.

Unread 07-09-2008, 04:08 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
who the £#%&! cares. he doesn't have a massive #@&%! like ronaldo.
Ronaldo is hung like a shrew..........

They call him Pinky down at Carrington.

Unread 07-09-2008, 08:41 PM
revanoz

I certainly think he has the potential to be the best player in the world, but Ronaldo is the best, NQAT.
Closed Thread