United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Love United, Hate Glazer

Unread 19-11-2013, 10:34 AM
thenorthwillriseagain

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
your answer was pretty £#%&!ing ridiculous though to be honest. When you start your American studies company are you going to pay yourself a wage? Will you be buying everyone who works for you breakfast?

And I'm not going to even entertain your Pogba nonsense.
Yeah I should have ignored these facts in in order to make you look better, these aren't wages these are "loans" why is Darcy glazer receiving an income from Man United
How the £#%&! anyone gave you any responsibility is beyond me, only in a medieval outlook type society such as Abu Dhabi ffs, since we're onto personal insults

Unread 19-11-2013, 10:36 AM
TC23 Henchasaurus

Quote:
your answer was pretty £#%&!ing ridiculous though to be honest. When you start your American studies company are you going to pay yourself a wage? Will you be buying everyone who works for you breakfast?

And I'm not going to even entertain your Pogba nonsense.
You're hopelessly out of your depth in this thread

Slink off quietly and maybe no one will notice.

Unread 19-11-2013, 10:40 AM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by thenorthwillriseagain
Yeah I should have ignored these facts in in order to make you look better, these aren't wages these are "loans" why is Darcy glazer receiving an income from Man United
How the £#%&! anyone gave you any responsibility is beyond me, only in a medieval outlook type society such as Abu Dhabi ffs, since we're onto personal insults
conversation over.

Unread 19-11-2013, 10:42 AM
Child of Darkness

Football club owned by @#%&!s.

It's no longer news.

Unread 19-11-2013, 10:44 AM
thenorthwillriseagain

Quote:
conversation over.
They still have stoning over there ffs

Unread 19-11-2013, 10:46 AM
andyroo

Quote:
And that's just if you use the display towel to dry yourself.

Barbaric.

Unread 19-11-2013, 10:47 AM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo

Barbaric.

Unread 19-11-2013, 10:48 AM
believe

Quote:
rules are there to be followed.

Unread 19-11-2013, 10:48 AM
Harri Jaffa

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo

Barbaric.

Unread 19-11-2013, 10:51 AM
guerreiro

Quote:

Andersred is starting to make himself look pretty stupid
If he posts pictures of his #@&%! and balls on the internet and become a Glazer apologist will that redeem him?

Unread 19-11-2013, 10:52 AM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by guerreiro
If he posts pictures of his #@&%! and balls on the internet and become a Glazer apologist will that redeem him?
Absolutely.

Unread 19-11-2013, 10:53 AM
believe

Quote:
with me? probably.

Unread 19-11-2013, 10:54 AM
rafabio

Quote:
I seen this yesterday and thought I'd leave it but thanks for bringing it back to my attention.

Andersred is starting to make himself look pretty stupid, just like the rest of the public eye, anti Glazer protestors tbh.
he was left with no choice apart from writing more crap on this subject since he was one of the first to go ahead with dooms day scenario. As each season has passed if anything it has looked rosier for glazers (more so with the mammoth deal with Nike coming into picture soon).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumescent Throb
ticket prices rose steeply as predicted - but lets not kid ourselves that united weren't gagging to put them up

look at the 4 years leading up to the takeover and united had 1 title and 1 fa cup, were already moving away from buying high-end established players and were already buying players on instalments
Of course it was going to go up irrespective of the owners (unless fans owned it). We are the most popular club in the world yet our average tickets are somewhere at 8th in the league. People expecting the ticket prices to reduce because we are bringing in more money. The only way ticket prices will reduce will be when demand falls which isn't looking likely.

Unread 19-11-2013, 10:54 AM
Child of Darkness

Quote:
Oooohhhhh that's gonna sting

Unread 19-11-2013, 11:00 AM
Tumescent Throb

I'd like some hypothetical numbers from andersred on how much united would have made by retaining ronaldo's services, rather than his version whereby he was apparently sold to keep the club afloat

I'd say 1 more CL, another world club cup to go with it, and quite probably 7 league titles on the trot would have been more than possible. Still, that £80m was vital

Unread 19-11-2013, 11:10 AM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumescent Throb
I'd like some hypothetical numbers from andersred on how much united would have made by retaining ronaldo's services, rather than his version whereby he was apparently sold to keep the club afloat

I'd say 1 more CL, another world club cup to go with it, and quite probably 7 league titles on the trot would have been more than possible. Still, that £80m was vital
Any chance that the £80m cash was indeed required at that time, either to assist in the gaining of further credit or to prevent the requirement of further credit?

Unread 19-11-2013, 11:12 AM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Any chance that the £80m cash was indeed required at that time, either to assist in the gaining of further credit or to prevent the requirement of further credit?
Didn't Ronaldo just want to go to Madrid and we got the best money we could for him?

Unread 19-11-2013, 11:23 AM
Harri Jaffa

Quote:
Didn't Ronaldo just want to go to Madrid and we got the best money we could for him?
Yes, but the money should have been invested back into the team that summer

Unread 19-11-2013, 11:23 AM
Lok

Quote:
Yep.

We even struck a deal with him to keep him for an extra year. No matter what, Ronaldo was going to Madrid. We could have kept him until his contract expired but that was never going to happen.

Did the club urgently need the money? Who knows. We all know that it wasn't put back into the transfer kitty though.

Unread 19-11-2013, 11:26 AM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harri Jaffa
Yes, but the money should have been invested back into the team that summer
Of course it was, don't be silly.