Unread 22-05-2014, 11:09 AM
ZiggyStardust

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragflick

Unread 22-05-2014, 11:10 AM
Neo

Exclamation

No WUM, this would arguably be our biggest signing in living memory. Bagging one of the world's very best players, in his prime, from another one of the world's biggest clubs.

This would be like Bayern signing Scholes or Inter signing Giggs in the summer of 1999. Still don't see it happening, but £#%&! me, imagine, just imagine if it does.

Unread 22-05-2014, 11:11 AM
suedeshoes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo
This would be like Bayern signing Scholes or Inter signing Giggs in the summer of 1999.
Or United signing Veron from the Serie A champions.

Unread 22-05-2014, 11:14 AM
puressence

its happened .... confirmed scarfs hot

Unread 22-05-2014, 11:15 AM
Lok

It feels like we're being used for contract negotiations, AKA 'doing a Casillas'.

The idea of a talented young German player leaving Bayern seems ridiculous. It doesn't happen often.

Unread 22-05-2014, 11:19 AM
Whip Hubley

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by suedeshoes
Swish

Don't bring up Seba though please

Unread 22-05-2014, 11:20 AM
dragflick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lok
It feels like we're being used for contract negotiations, AKA 'doing a Casillas'.

The idea of a talented young German player leaving Bayern seems ridiculous. It doesn't happen often.
I think with how Woodward is and him wanting to make an impact, we've gone to his agent and offered stupid money- 250k+ a week. Bayern won't pay him anywhere near this, and with his contract up next year- there could be something in it

Unread 22-05-2014, 11:21 AM
Whip Hubley

Quote:
I think with how Woodward is and him wanting to make an impact, we've gone to his agent and offered stupid money- 250k+ a week. Bayern won't pay him anywhere near this, and with his contract up next year- there could be something in it
We're basically doing a bit of a city - although we're more of a proposition in terms of being an actual club with history, we're just chucking money at people and seeing what happens.

Fine by me

Unread 22-05-2014, 11:23 AM
The Watcher

Quote:
Bayern won't pay him anywhere near this, and with his contract up next year- there could be something in it
The Bayern board have seen their arse with him a bit, by all accounts. tbh, it’s a bit ridiculous he isn’t among their highest earning players.

Shaw, Kroos, Vidal and a worldy centre back. Brutal summer if they manage it.

Unread 22-05-2014, 11:29 AM
Lazlo Panaflex

Unread 22-05-2014, 11:35 AM
Bunker Buster

Imagine shawzey and Sana Krooz sorted before a ball is kicked in the W.C

£#%&!ing hell.

RedMenace

IF they are going to sell him then selling to United may make sense given we can't be a threat to them for a year at least. Massive wages and playing for LVG may turn his head. I'll believe it when I see it however.

dragflick

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigMikeA
We're basically doing a bit of a city - although we're more of a proposition in terms of being an actual club with history, we're just chucking money at people and seeing what happens.

Fine by me
It's about £#%&!ing time aswell.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Watcher
The Bayern board have seen their arse with him a bit, by all accounts. tbh, it’s a bit ridiculous he isn’t among their highest earning players.

Shaw, Kroos, Vidal and a worldy centre back. Brutal summer if they manage it.
Yep. £#%&!inghell.

Unread 22-05-2014, 11:53 AM
Neo

Quote:
Originally Posted by suedeshoes
Maybe if Veron was Italian and had come through Lazio's youth system.

Unread 22-05-2014, 12:07 PM
Denis Irwell

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigMikeA

Fine by me

ST renewals
paper talk
this is woody
walk the walk ......... @#%&!o and get the £#%&!ers signed up

Unread 22-05-2014, 12:07 PM
puressence

Is it top manc to call them shawsy kroosy etc

Unread 22-05-2014, 12:08 PM
Whip Hubley

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence