United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 10-11-2015, 11:45 AM
The Watcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Keith
Nowt wrong with that. Obviously his kids are into it so good on him for taking part.

I'd have done the same for my kids if I had the opportunity - saying that my youngest (7) has grown out of wrestling now. Jus sayin.
Wow. Taking a shot at Wrestling fans & potentially alienating the likes of Jez, Hethro & Stoney a few weeks before FotY as a result? Huge gamble.

Unread 10-11-2015, 11:54 AM
Jethro

Quote:
Nowt wrong with that. Obviously his kids are into it so good on him for taking part.

I'd have done the same for my kids if I had the opportunity - saying that my youngest (7) has grown out of wrestling now. Jus sayin.

Unread 10-11-2015, 12:14 PM
Whip Hubley

Quote:

Unread 10-11-2015, 12:34 PM
browser

Quote:

MNIK with a piledriver off the top rope

Unread 10-11-2015, 12:40 PM
TheFatGoth

Quote:

Unread 10-11-2015, 01:04 PM
forwardirektion

Giggsy and Darren Fletcher were there too.

Captain and assistant manager at the wrestling, looks like it's a top red day out.....I thought it was great.

Joining the Bunks Rooney love club now

Unread 10-11-2015, 01:43 PM
PeakyBlinder

His kid was beaming at the end of that so fair play to Wazza. Showed he's a good sport.

Unread 10-11-2015, 02:41 PM
Switching Off

Quote:

Unread 10-11-2015, 04:35 PM
5 Cantona's

Going to Smakdown tonight for my sins.

Have brought a hip flask, shouldn't get searched should I?

Unread 10-11-2015, 04:40 PM
elephantstone

look at Ricky Hatton behind Rooney

Unread 10-11-2015, 05:04 PM
forwardirektion

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5 Cantona's
Going to Smakdown tonight for my sins.

Have brought a hip flask, shouldn't get searched should I?
Nah, they were only searching bags last night

Unread 10-11-2015, 06:26 PM
5 Cantona's

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by forwardirektion
Nah, they were only searching bags last night
Sweet.

Not really sure what to do expect, watched the Attitude Era. Been watching clips on YouTube... Hope New Day are there!

Unread 10-11-2015, 06:38 PM
My Name is Keith

Quote:
Originally Posted by Switching Off
If it wasn't for wrestling, we wouldn't have one of the best gifs on the Internet.

As an aside, I thought the other night about someone doing a show which tracks down people/animals from popular gifs:

Lynne, Lynne, idea for a new show to present to tony hayers. A show entitled 'where the gif are they now?'

Anyway, no shit with my youngest. Asked him if he wanted me to try and get tickets for the arena and he said 'no because it's ridiculous'. It was only last year that he had the whole family doing the Vince McMahon walk in public. In tescos and shit.

Where does it go etc etc.

Unread 10-11-2015, 06:45 PM
TheFatGoth

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by elephantstone

Unread 10-11-2015, 07:32 PM
Jez Quigley

Quote:

Unread 10-11-2015, 07:35 PM
dragflick

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFatGoth
The £#%&!ing size of the undertaker

Unread 10-11-2015, 08:00 PM
itisme_panaflex

Quote:
Originally Posted by elephantstone
Are you serious? Thats hatton to rooneys left? Jesus christ if true.

Edit: jesus christ dunlop you berk.

Unread 10-11-2015, 08:02 PM
Reno

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragflick
The £#%&!ing size of the undertaker
The size of Hatton. Seen him in the Eastlands (dont ask) a few week ago, hes put on a pound or 2 since then.

Unread 10-11-2015, 08:03 PM
Switching Off

Quote:
It was only last year that he had the whole family doing the Vince McMahon walk in public. In tescos and shit.
ffs

Unread 10-11-2015, 08:22 PM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jez Quigley
God I love wrestling - offers a format rarely found elsewhere for stress release
just when I thought wrestling couldn't be any more stupid.... you stick that image in my head.

Quote:
he said 'no because it's ridiculous'.
please gif that.

listen up, wrestling fans....

Closed Thread