Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 02-09-2022, 06:25 PM
Arnold Muhren

Quote:
Originally Posted by atticusgrinch
Self harming?

Just get a wig ffs.

You're pretty good on battlefield though. They can't take that away from you (even if bad genes took your hair away)
Monte Grappa Reds

Unread 02-09-2022, 09:51 PM
Stickman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Ed
Bald reds.

As a fellow baldie he must take a razor to his bonce. Does anyone else get the shaving foam and razor on theirs? I go clippers all over at the shortest setting and that’s enough for me.
yep razor and shaving gel in the shower.

Unread 02-09-2022, 11:00 PM
Finport Red

Do you ever sit in the office, or on the bus, or anywhere else at some point in the day, rub the back of your head with your hands and realised you’ve missed a bit, and reckon the back of your head probably looks a bit like a dog with mange?

Or does someone come behind you in the shower with one of those mirrors the barber produces at the end of your haircut? That was almost the most awkward part of extremely awkward trips to the barber for me. What are you supposed to do? Has anyone ever thrown a strop because of their disappointment at seeing what has been done to their head while they’ve been telling the barber that, yes, they would be going on holiday this year?

Unread 03-09-2022, 07:13 AM
AK14

Would regularly go complete skin head years ago

More of a hassle these days though so just get the clippers on the old bonce.

Haven’t been to a barbers for a hair cut for over a decade and I’m proud of it. Recently went for a beard trim and instantly remembered why I dislike it.
Closed Thread