Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
View Poll Results: Do you care if he stays
Yes he's world class 4 3.64%
No - just do one 106 96.36%
Voters: 110. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Unread 18-02-2020, 10:15 PM
Pop

The fat @#%&!. They should have serenaded him off with little fat man whilst they had a chance

Unread 18-02-2020, 11:16 PM
AK14

Dunk?!

Unread 18-02-2020, 11:19 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14
Dunk?!

I was happy for him to go in the summer if he was replaced, I would rather we'd bought Fernandes or whoever to play with him though..

At this point it's a waste of £#%&!ing time. May as well give him a free. Even if he comes back he'll be universally hated and cause nothing but division and acrimony throughout the support.

Unread 18-02-2020, 11:33 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
I was happy for him to go in the summer if he was replaced, I would rather we'd bought Fernandes or whoever to play with him though..

At this point it's a waste of £#%&!ing time. May as well give him a free. Even if he comes back he'll be universally hated and cause nothing but division and acrimony throughout the support.
Bit late for that.

Unread 18-02-2020, 11:49 PM
SomersetRed

At this point i'm not too bothered. There's no denying his talent, but his attitude is abysmal. Think the money used from selling him could be put towards buying a top player or two, that possess much better work ethics and desire to play for the club. Realistically how much do you think he could be sold for?

Unread 18-02-2020, 11:59 PM
silv

Quote:
Originally Posted by SomersetRed
At this point i'm not too bothered. There's no denying his talent, but his attitude is abysmal. Think the money used from selling him could be put towards buying a top player or two, that possess much better work ethics and desire to play for the club. Realistically how much do you think he could be sold for?
I think they would take £70m

Unread 19-02-2020, 12:25 AM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by silv
We’ll do well to get £60m at this point. Going into the last year of his deal, missed the thick end of a season though injury plus all the shenanigans.. might be closer to £50m tbh.

Unread 19-02-2020, 12:30 AM
My Name is Keith

Quote:
Not sure tbh.

Anyway welcome pal, where are you from?

Unread 19-02-2020, 12:37 AM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
We’ll do well to get £60m at this point. Going into the last year of his deal, missed the thick end of a season though injury plus all the shenanigans.. might be closer to £50m tbh.
Take it, and maybe, just £#%&!ing maybe, we'll learn in future about these ridiculous record-busting transfers that have continually bit us on the arse.

Pogba
Di Maria
Lukaku

Three of the 4 most expensive signings in our history, all of who won't be at the club this time next year.

£223 million pissed up the wall on 3 players.

Unread 19-02-2020, 12:37 AM
Cream

Hard to imagine him running out at Old Trafford after the way Raiola has been carrying on.

Suppose he'll do it though. Must be one arrogant £#%&!er.

Unread 19-02-2020, 03:12 AM
shenwen

Put him out on loan to Wuhan Zall FC until the end of the season and if he makes it through, sell the #@&%!.

Unread 19-02-2020, 06:42 AM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
There is, he's an utter fallacy....

Not had 10 world class games since his return...

Unread 19-02-2020, 08:55 AM
Patty_b

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
There is, he's an utter fallacy....

Not had 10 world class games since his return...
Correct.

Although Pogba has some talent, unfortunately it's in the same way Adel Taarabt had talent.

Unread 19-02-2020, 09:16 AM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patty_b
Correct.

Although Pogba has some talent, unfortunately it's in the same way Adel Taarabt had talent.
French Lee Trundle

Unread 19-02-2020, 09:20 AM
windy waffles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cream
Hard to imagine him running out at Old Trafford after the way Raiola has been carrying on.

Suppose he'll do it though. Must be one arrogant £#%&!er.
Agree.

Don't think he will play for us again.

Unread 19-02-2020, 09:37 AM
Pop

I assume Utd aren't paying the frog eating £#%&!er? It's so £#%&!ing obvious this injury thing is a sham.

Unread 19-02-2020, 09:48 AM
atticusgrinch

Quote:
Originally Posted by silv
Could have sold him for double that after the world cup.

Classic Woody.

Unread 19-02-2020, 09:51 AM
Seamus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
French Lee Trundle

Unread 19-02-2020, 09:55 AM
doudou

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop
I assume Utd aren't paying the frog eating w****r? It's so f***ing obvious this injury thing is a sham.
Of course they're paying him, he's a club employee under contract. Imagine the shit-fit Raiola would have if he stopped getting his 10% each month.

Unread 19-02-2020, 10:12 AM
The taste of...

Imagine him coming back and scoring a meaningless goal
Hand on hips nodding at a section of the crowd looking moody

Just please make him go
Closed Thread