AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by atticusgrinch
Spurs upto 2nd now.

Looks like its up to Jose to stop the dippers again
Sad as it is I think one or two on here would rather they won it over Mou Mou

Unread 02-11-2020, 10:55 AM
Lok

He looks to be doing a half decent job there. I'm just happy he's nowhere near United.

Unread 02-11-2020, 10:59 AM
atticusgrinch

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14
Sad as it is I think one or two on here would rather they won it over Mou Mou
Rumours that dunk has already joined RAWK.

Unread 02-11-2020, 11:02 AM
NedKelly

His second season is always generally pretty good, i was expecting them to do well. Van Dijk being out for the season will make a difference over the season; they certainly won’t do as well as they did last year, if Mourinho can capitalise then they’re definitely in with more than just a shout.

Would rather they win it over Liverpool/City, giving us a bit more time to get our act together, so when Spurs implode in classic Mou style next season we’re in a better position to compete.

Unread 02-11-2020, 11:15 AM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by NedKelly
His second season is always generally pretty good, i was expecting them to do well. Van Dijk being out for the season will make a difference over the season; they certainly won’t do as well as they did last year, if Mourinho can capitalise then they’re definitely in with more than just a shout.

Would rather they win it over Liverpool/City, giving us a bit more time to get our act together, so when Spurs implode in classic Mou style next season we’re in a better position to compete.

Unread 02-11-2020, 11:16 AM
Jethro

Perfect season for him to win it. Zero competition bar one team.

Unread 02-11-2020, 11:17 AM
atticusgrinch

Quote:
Originally Posted by NedKelly

This is his first season though.

Unread 02-11-2020, 11:51 AM
Whip Hubley

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***

Unread 02-11-2020, 11:53 AM
Ethers

They’ve dropped points to the only decent teams they’ve played, not sure why people are talking of them in terms of title contenders

Unread 02-11-2020, 06:43 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
They’ve dropped points to the only decent teams they’ve played, not sure why people are talking of them in terms of title contenders
Because they've beaten all the rubbish (and yes, that includes us on the day)?

Unread 02-11-2020, 06:51 PM
MUFC One Love

Quote:
Baffling isn't it?

They will do £#%&! all in the league.

Unread 03-11-2020, 03:57 AM
Stickman

Quote:
Imo, it’s because of the goals in them. Still, they’d need Liverpool to drop back 30 points to do it. I do think they’ll finish 2nd tbh

Unread 03-11-2020, 06:40 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stickman
Imo, it’s because of the goals in them. Still, they’d need Liverpool to drop back 30 points to do it. I do think they’ll finish 2nd tbh
Hell, if they dropped from 98 to 68 points even we might have a chance. Well, possibly.
Closed Thread