United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 20-12-2020, 11:26 PM
MUFC One Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop
This bitter thumb-headed snorting @#%&! has crawled out from under his rock again....

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...r-tactics.html
He has lost it.

His comments on the derby are wrong, he must have watched a different one. Also he had us passing the ball side ways and back against shite at home. Worst football I have ever seen at United.

Unread 20-12-2020, 11:27 PM
Fat Al

Quote:
Originally Posted by MUFC One Love
He has lost it.

His comments on the derby are wrong, he must have watched a different one. Also he had us passing the ball side ways and back against shite at home. Worst football I have ever seen at United.
Louis van Sexton

Unread 21-12-2020, 02:17 AM
Alex Jones was Right

Quote:
Originally Posted by NedKelly
Look everybody! It’s the toppest red!
Look everybody, it’s the shittest red.

Unread 21-12-2020, 02:34 AM
Chris Quayd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop
This bitter thumb-headed snorting @#%&! has crawled out from under his rock again....

Bloke is utter scum, one of the only things Woody got right was humiliating that Dutch #@&%! after what he subjected us to.

Unread 21-12-2020, 02:41 AM
Alex Jones was Right

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop
This bitter thumb-headed snorting c*** has crawled out from under his rock again....

It’s like he’s oblivious to the shit he served up, and the fact he got sacked because he lost the dressing room and failed in the league.

Unread 21-12-2020, 03:37 AM
rubbernecker

Seethes

Unread 21-12-2020, 09:21 AM
Ethers

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubbernecker

Seethes
Yeah but where’s the progress?

Unread 21-12-2020, 09:59 AM
Sloppy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop
This bitter thumb-headed snorting @#%&! has crawled out from under his rock again.]
Was expecting a quote from sparky as I scrolled down.

Unread 21-12-2020, 10:01 AM
Dasilvatwins

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
Yeah but where’s the progress?
I prefer the “but he has no philosophy or style of play” bullshit sky tend to spurt out. They were bending over for arteta after the game with us and look at him now.

If ole was in fat franks position spending the money he has the whole world would have been calling for the sack . Genuinely think he would have been sacked now at Chelsea but Lampard gets nothing from the media.heck arteta is having an easy ride considering what position he is in.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MUFC One Love
He has lost it.

Think Norwich at home😂. The most shite boring football ever

Unread 21-12-2020, 10:54 AM
NedKelly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dasilvatwins
I prefer the “but he has no philosophy or style of play” bullshit sky tend to spurt out. They were bending over for arteta after the game with us and look at him now.
There are people on this forum who were peddling a similar line as recently as a few weeks back. It does my nut in as I think it’s been obvious what kind of football Ole wants us playing since he took over, Its just the team hasn’t always clicked. Even during our rough spots under Ole, I never really thought we played as bad as we did at the end of Mourinho’s time here. But you’d still have some swearing blind they have no idea what he’s trying to implement.

Unread 21-12-2020, 10:58 AM
shenwen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dasilvatwins

If ole was in fat franks position spending the money he has the whole world would have been calling for the sack . Genuinely think he would have been sacked now at Chelsea but Lampard gets nothing from the media.heck arteta is having an easy ride considering what position he is in.
The commentator (NBC) said something similar last night. All the shit Ole gets and yet (not sure how accurate these are) since Ole joined, only Liverpool and City have earned more points. Also think he said we have more points than anyone since Bruno joined. And yet Ole's management is continually portrayed in the media as being in crisis.

Unread 21-12-2020, 12:43 PM
Hyman_Roth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Quayd
Bloke is utter scum, one of the only things Woody got right was humiliating that Dutch #@&%! after what he subjected us to.
Wow!

Unread 21-12-2020, 03:05 PM
utd99

He should be living out his days sipping cocktails on an Algarve beach. Instead he’s being eaten alive by bitterness and angst because he £#%&!ed up his last job and was swept out the door like the ridiculous relic he is.

Vvg2c.

Unread 21-12-2020, 03:18 PM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by shenwen
The commentator (NBC) said something similar last night. All the shit Ole gets and yet (not sure how accurate these are) since Ole joined, only Liverpool and City have earned more points. Also think he said we have more points than anyone since Bruno joined. And yet Ole's management is continually portrayed in the media as being in crisis.
It's United. Ultimately, nobody outside north London truly gives a shit about Arsenal. But the entire country have enjoyed United post-Ferguson so much they're desperate for it to continue.

Unread 21-12-2020, 06:42 PM
armchair

I was talking to someone yesterday before the game and they predicted a leeds win and said Ole was in similar trouble to Arteta. It's like people have a warped opinion that isn't based on reality. The amount of managers doing great jobs below us in the league is amazing.

Unread 21-12-2020, 06:53 PM
Hyman_Roth

Quote:
Originally Posted by shenwen
And yet Ole's management is continually portrayed in the media as being in crisis.
Which I’m sure isnt helped by a section * of our own on-line fans adding to that noise?

* incl you

Unread 21-12-2020, 08:56 PM
woody78

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair
I was talking to someone yesterday before the game and they predicted a leeds win and said Ole was in similar trouble to Arteta. It's like people have a warped opinion that isn't based on reality. The amount of managers doing great jobs below us in the league is amazing.
On talksport (I know) the other day they were saying how ole wouldn't get another job in the Premier league but lampard would and rightly so.

Getting Chelsea to 4th with a transfer ban is the biggest achievement in football

Unread 21-12-2020, 09:11 PM
ScarFace

You do realise if we lose our next 5 games, we'll be about 15th. You lot are mental.

Unread 21-12-2020, 09:26 PM
armchair

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarFace
You do realise if we lose our next 5 games, we'll be about 15th. You lot are mental.
That's the carbs talking.

Unread 21-12-2020, 09:42 PM
ScarFace

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair
That's the carbs talking.
Closed Thread