United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 30-08-2009, 09:14 AM
dunk

Default Todays Sunday Supplement....

...waxing lyrical about Chelsea, Best CB in the World, Best GK in the World, Best LB in the World, Best AM in the World best DM in the World and Best CF in the World, apparently

Arsenal will be their challengers.

United will finish 3rd/4th.

Spurs 2/3 players off breaking into the top 4.

Stephen Ireland should leave City, as it is only a matter of time until the likes of Iniesta, Xavi. Yaya Toure arrive as these are the level of players City are buying.

I have been watching for 15 minutes. It's no £#%&!ing wonder football journalism in this country is on it's arse, the leading lights haven't got a £#%&!ing clue.

Unread 30-08-2009, 09:21 AM
Argentina

They were saying the same this time last year, absolutely coming all over the place about the way Big Phil had them playing...

Unread 30-08-2009, 09:22 AM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Argentina
They were saying the same this time last year, absolutely coming all over the place about the way Big Phil had them playing...
Very true. They were just mocking Big phil. Things change.

Unread 30-08-2009, 09:24 AM
S/Side.Red

I can't watch that show. £#%&!ing painful stuff.

Unread 30-08-2009, 09:24 AM
Argentina

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Very true. They were just mocking Big phil. Things change.
Hopefully the egos self implode

Unread 30-08-2009, 09:26 AM
redmike

Quote:
...waxing lyrical about Chelsea, Best CB in the World, Best GK in the World, Best LB in the World, Best AM in the World best DM in the World and Best CF in the World, apparently

Arsenal will be their challengers.

United will finish 3rd/4th.

Spurs 2/3 players off breaking into the top 4.

Stephen Ireland should leave City, as it is only a matter of time until the likes of Iniesta, Xavi. Yaya Toure arrive as these are the level of players City are buying.

I have been watching for 15 minutes. It's no £#%&!ing wonder football journalism in this country is on it's arse, the leading lights haven't got a £#%&!ing clue.
They are as bad as supporters with their knee jerk reactions after just a couple of games, as it looks now anybody can predict these things, wait till january and these same fellas will be on there, looking smug and confident as they confidently predict based on what the league table looks like then.

Unread 30-08-2009, 09:26 AM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
I can't watch that show. £#%&!ing painful stuff.
You're not wrong.

Pompous, self important pillocks talking shite and speculating to make themselves seem important and knowledgeable.

£#%&!s me off that they aren't held accountable for the things they get wrong, which tends to be everything but the obvious.

Unread 30-08-2009, 09:28 AM
Aloe Blacc

The same Chelsea side we battered at Wembley?

Oh alright.

But yeah, they're not just 'usually wrong' they're wrong for about 90% of the time, they make me laugh.

Unread 30-08-2009, 09:31 AM
Switching Off

Patrick Barclays takes it all way to seriously aswell.

Unread 30-08-2009, 09:44 AM
Terry Silver

One of the journalists was arguing that our penalty yesterday was more shocking than Arsenal's on Tuesday because "it changed the game".

He said he was surprised Wenger hadn't focused on this.

Completely ignoring the fact OURS WAS A £#%&!ING PEN, AND THEIRS WAS A @#%&!ING DIVE.

Also skirted over the Eboue dive, the two Van Persie dives.

@#%&!s.

Unread 30-08-2009, 09:47 AM
Argentina

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terry Silver
One of the journalists was arguing that our penalty yesterday was more shocking than Arsenal's on Tuesday because "it changed the game".

Completely ignoring the fact OURS WAS A £#%&!ING PEN, AND THEIRS WAS A @#%&!ING DIVE.

@#%&!s.
Excellent decision from the referee that. Wouldn't have been surprised if Evra was handed a driving ban and a prison sentence for it though.

Unread 30-08-2009, 09:48 AM
wiganste

Quote:

@#%&!s.

Unbelivable really. Rooney played for the penalty, no question. But the goalkeeper was thick enough to come for a ball that posed no threat whatsoever and brought him down. How the £#%&! is that worse than what Eduardo did? £#%&!ing jokers

Unread 30-08-2009, 09:51 AM
ralph

Quote:

@#%&!s.
Yeah that Van Persie dive wasn't picked on at all, it was so obvious from where I was sitting, it then led to the goal.

Unread 30-08-2009, 09:52 AM
Pop

All four table legs were visibly raised about an inch off the ground when they were banging on about Arsenal and their beautiful football

Unread 30-08-2009, 09:56 AM
dunk

I'm afraid I think they have a point about the penalty Rooney won

I'll take it though.

The point is, if it had been Gerrard, you would all be going apeshit about the cheat.

Unread 30-08-2009, 09:58 AM
Argentina

Quote:

I'll take it though.

The point is, if it had been Gerrard, you would all be going apeshit about the cheat.
Not really

Unread 30-08-2009, 10:00 AM
dunk

Quote:
Not really
Rooney was falling over long before the keeper got anywhere near him. I have seen people cursing Gerrard on here for exactly the same thing.

Unread 30-08-2009, 10:01 AM
wiganste

Quote:

I'll take it though.

Dunk, it was a penalty. He looked for it, definitely. But the keeper £#%&!ed up big time there by
a) coming for a ball that was never really his and no danger really as it was going away from goal
b) actually diving full length and sticking sticking his hands out even after Rooney had put it in row z.
c) I would have said penalty for any player (and that includes starfish Gerrard) for that

Terrilbe goalkeeping from Almunia imo opinion

Unread 30-08-2009, 10:02 AM
Argentina

Quote:
Rooney was falling over long before the keeper got anywhere near him. I have seen people cursing Gerrard on here for exactly the same thing.
Then they know £#%&! all. He was low to the ground, and stretching - hardly falling over. Definite penalty. No playing for it. Definite penalty. Carrick's against Villa last season, on the other hand was never a pen!

Unread 30-08-2009, 10:04 AM
dunk

Quote:
Then they know £#%&! all. He was low to the ground, and stretching - hardly falling over. Definite penalty. No playing for it. Definite penalty. Carrick's against Villa last season, on the other hand was never a pen!

£#%&! off, you can't possibly believe that. You mean he ran all that way just to @#%&! it out of play for fun
Closed Thread