United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 18-02-2020, 09:46 PM
JamesPolk

Quote:
Originally Posted by 92ToBury
City, Liverpool and Barca stripped of all trophies back to 2005 - they'd be on 18 & 4, we'd be on 22 & 5. A man can dream.
I couldn't give £#%&! what Barcelona win in spain, they can keep those copa El Rays and la ligas, but I did settle for stripped CL titles, specially those they "won" under fraudiola.

As for city I think that the shit is about to hit the fan from them there enough evidence to disqualify all of their records since Seikh Mansaur arrived, just ask der Speigiel.

As for Liverpool it wouldn't rely surprise me if Klopp has resorted to cheating in hope to keep up with the other cheats i.e city, they went from being 25 points adrift from city in 2018 to just 1 point the following year and are now 25 points a head of city so that is 50 point swing in just two years so something tells me something isn't right in EPL. Liverpool should be under instant investigation themselves for cheating if they end the league with 112 points.

Unread 18-02-2020, 10:03 PM
utd99

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesPolk
I couldn't give £#%&! what Barcelona win in spain, they can keep those copa El Rays and la ligas, but I did settle for stripped CL titles, specially those they "won" under fraudiola.

As for city I think that the shit is about to hit the fan from them there enough evidence to disqualify all of their records since Seikh Mansaur arrived, just ask der Speigiel.

As for Liverpool it wouldn't rely surprise me if Klopp has resorted to cheating in hope to keep up with the other cheats i.e city, they went from being 25 points adrift from city in 2018 to just 1 point the following year and are now 25 points a head of city so that is 50 point swing in just two years so something tells me something isn't right in EPL. Liverpool should be under instant investigation themselves for cheating if they end the league with 112 points.
Tell you what though, grand says they’ve upped their e-mail security.

Unread 18-02-2020, 10:05 PM
JamesPolk

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14
God I hope this talk about them having a full dossier of dirt on other clubs is actually true and they’ve got so much shit on Liverpool

Would be funny as f*** to see a shit slinging contest between the two of them and there’s history there with all that hacking stuff from a while back.
Lets hope city has nothing on Manchester United. It would actually be hillarious if they dragged everything and everyone down because of UEFA's verdict but were unable to drag down the club they are most jelous of Manchester United.

Unread 18-02-2020, 10:06 PM
utd99

Quote:
Lets hope city has nothing on Manchester United. It would actually be hillarious if they dragged everything and everyone down because of UEFA's verdict but were unable to drag down the club they are most jelous of Manchester United.
However we were cheating, we obviously weren’t very good at it.

Unread 18-02-2020, 10:22 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
God I hope this talk about them having a full dossier of dirt on other clubs is actually true and they’ve got so much shit on Liverpool

Would be funny as £#%&! to see a shit slinging contest between the two of them and there’s history there with all that hacking stuff from a while back.
A full dossier

They're like the kid on xbox live screaming "my dad works for microsoft and he'll get your xbox banned!" whenever he loses a game.

Unread 18-02-2020, 10:24 PM
jem

Quote:
Liverpool should be under instant investigation themselves for cheating if they end the league with 112 points.
they haven't actually played that well. they are scraping through games on luck and everyone else being crap. you can't buy that. if you want proof of how shit everyone else is, we are 3 points off a champions league spot. absolute turd.

Unread 18-02-2020, 10:29 PM
d_knight

Quote:
Thank you for your concern.
I can assure you that Manchester city really do not have anything on United.

However you might want to turn your attention to Manchester city if you would like a target for target and hilarity.

Unread 18-02-2020, 11:13 PM
AK14

Quote:
Actually think it’d be great tbh..

Ban from european football meaning sponsors £#%&! us off leading to the glazers selling up.

Unread 19-02-2020, 10:37 PM
Fat Al

Can you imagine the squealing if citeh managed to knock Real out of the CL? Or even go on & win it?

Unread 19-02-2020, 10:45 PM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
A full dossier

They're like the kid on xbox live screaming "my dad works for microsoft and he'll get your xbox banned!" whenever he loses a game.
Ploppy?

Unread 19-02-2020, 10:50 PM
ScarFace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Al
Can you imagine the squealing if citeh managed to knock Real out of the CL? Or even go on & win it?
they should be kicked out now too.

Unread 19-02-2020, 10:58 PM
TreeFiddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarFace
they should be kicked out now too.
Course they should be but less £££ for UEFA if they kick them out now. Hopefully they get dumped out by a dodgy VAR decision.

Unread 19-02-2020, 11:13 PM
dunk

Soriano says they are completely innocent and it's a witch hunt. All will be resolved quickly, apparently.

Unread 19-02-2020, 11:16 PM
moransbleedinghead

Quote:

Would be funny as f*** to see a shit slinging contest between the two of them and there’s history there with all that hacking stuff from a while back.
Didn't Klopp bring in some sort of "supplements expert" from Germany before the start of last season.

Unread 19-02-2020, 11:30 PM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by moransbleedinghead
Didn't Klopp bring in some sort of "supplements expert" from Germany before the start of last season.
Yep

Mark Warnecke and his ‘special drink’..

Apparently it helped him and a female swimmer smash all sorts of records and win Olympic gold when they were well into their 40’s.

Unread 21-02-2020, 01:43 PM
armchair

Unread 21-02-2020, 02:22 PM
utd99

Uh oh..

Unread 21-02-2020, 02:42 PM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Originally Posted by utd99
Uh oh..
read that in Scooby Doo's voice

£#%&! him. The T-Rex from Toy Story armed #@&%!.

Unread 21-02-2020, 02:47 PM
Pop

Really shows how £#%&!ing thick footballers are.
Closed Thread