United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 01-06-2015, 03:21 PM
taff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Switching Off
so it'll drag on all summer then

dave has been great but he's £#%&!ing us about here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg
Tbf with her I'd be in a pinny doing the washing up in a flash. 'Yes dear'.
true dat. in what other walk of life would this bumfluffed bastard even get near her?

Unread 01-06-2015, 10:36 PM
Stickman

Quote:
Originally Posted by taff

true dat. in what other walk of life would this bumfluffed bastard even get near her?

GStar

Unread 01-06-2015, 11:34 PM
Ashley's Grime

Quote:
Originally Posted by taff

Man up you £#%&!ing @#%&!.

Unread 02-06-2015, 02:15 AM
Grimson

Yeah, it's his girlfriend. Can't be anything else.

It's 8C in Manchester as I write this. On the first of £#%&!ing June.

Unread 02-06-2015, 02:20 AM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimson

It's night time, Grimson.

Unread 02-06-2015, 02:22 AM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***

Coming up to half 2 in the morning and grimson wants blazing sun and a club tropicana roof top party for the boy Dave..

Northern Spain has a similar climate at times...

Unread 02-06-2015, 02:26 AM
Grimson

Quote:
The fact that you think that is a mitigating reason for it being 8C is further proof that we should be looking to sign Dutch and German players. They're also used to Northern European weather.

It's 21C in Madrid right now btw.

Unread 02-06-2015, 02:43 AM
thenorthwillriseagain

Quote:
The fact that you think that is a mitigating reason for it being 8C is further proof that we should be looking to sign Dutch and German players. They're also used to Northern European weather.

Yep, perpetually £#%&!ing dull here

Unread 02-06-2015, 02:54 AM
Sparky***

Quote:

If he can't take it being a bit cold and windy maybe he shouldn't be playing an outdoor, winter time sport then?

If brazilian footballers can go and play in £#%&!ing Russia then those £#%&!ing lycra wearing cow stabbers can be expected to brave a bit of drizzle in manchester ffs.

Unread 02-06-2015, 02:56 AM
Grimson

Quote:
If he can't take it being a bit cold and windy maybe he shouldn't be playing an outdoor, winter time sport then?
He can take it. He's proven so for four years.

He may just not want to, and he certainly doesn't have to. If Madrid came in for those Brazilians in Russia, they'd be off like a prom dress.

Unread 02-06-2015, 03:02 AM
Sparky***

Quote:
He can take it. He's proven so for four years.

He may just not want to, and he certainly doesn't have to. If Madrid came in for those Brazilians in Russia, they'd be off like a prom dress.
The @#%&! was already in Madrid ffs

Unread 02-06-2015, 03:05 AM
Grimson

Quote:
The @#%&! was already in Madrid ffs
He made a good career/football decision at the time to leave. You're only going to get so far playing for Atletico. Playing for United has got him in the Spain team. And now it's got Madrid chasing after him. So it goes.

Unread 02-06-2015, 03:14 AM
Sparky***

Quote:
He made a good career/football decision at the time to leave. You're only going to get so far playing for Atletico. Playing for United has got him in the Spain team. And now it's got Madrid chasing after him. So it goes.
It's his personal situation driving this and the fact the team is all over the place right now.

I'm not really that bothered anymore. It's getting like ronaldo now where I was just sick to death of hearing about it.

Unread 02-06-2015, 04:59 AM
Denis Irwell

Quote:

£#%&!ing hell - I'd forgotten the glorious Manchester summer. We're shivering here in Oz on the first day of winter. Overnight low temperature 8c and daytime 18c. Back up to 22 in a couple of days though. To think I used to swim all year round here not any more.

Unread 02-06-2015, 05:29 AM
Admiral

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denis Irwell
£#%&!ing hell - I'd forgotten the glorious Manchester summer. We're shivering here in Oz on the first day of winter. Overnight low temperature 8c and daytime 18c. Back up to 22 in a couple of days though. To think I used to swim all year round here not any more.
Yeh mental out here, I saw the forecast this morning and they were talking like an arctic freeze had hit Brisbane with the temperature dropping to 19c.

Notice in the streets people are all winter geared up because it's gone below 20c.

Unread 02-06-2015, 05:45 AM
guerreiro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denis Irwell
Not in Melbourne it isn't, 4 degrees this morning and 10 now. Wife who's not from here moans like £#%&! every winter to move; might not make it through this one. Just paid $6k for a new gas heater, 28 degrees in the house and can't breathe properly.

Unread 02-06-2015, 05:47 AM
saffers

If De Gea leaves itll be cos we're a mediocre team and we have kept him on 50k a week for 4 years.

If he rejects a contract this summer then let him see his deal out.

Unread 02-06-2015, 05:49 AM
guerreiro

£#%&! him off - never warmed to him anyway

Unread 02-06-2015, 06:45 AM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
If De Gea leaves itll be cos we're a mediocre team and we have kept him on 50k a week for 4 years.

If he rejects a contract this summer then let him see his deal out.
Leave out the mediocrity and you're spot on...

Oh and £#%&! him, sick to death of wondering. I'd actually prefer he went, hasn't said a thing or shown much love to the club in these past few weeks..

Brilliant keeper though...

Like the fit girl you all knew... Turned out you got a pretty boring ride once after a pissed up summer BBQ......got one of those femi cups in, misplaced a little, feels like a soft Jewish skull cap when riding her, but she's stunning, everyone presumed she's a top ride....but boring really, bit horsey, she'll end up in a nice house with nice things, stock broker Bf you used to know.....unhappy and bullied week in week out. Pretty though, £#%&!, she was pretty...

Unread 02-06-2015, 08:05 AM
denis lawless

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster

Coming up to half 2 in the morning and grimson wants blazing sun and a club tropicana roof top party for the boy Dave..

Northern Spain has a similar climate at times...

Grimmers and his cRaZy global warming theories
Closed Thread