United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 25-07-2022, 09:32 AM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Like Pogba bought a World Cup.
Not sure the World Cup is an individual honor.

Unread 31-12-2022, 10:27 PM
Joe Biden

Another clean sheet. 7 this season. Well done david.

Unread 31-12-2022, 11:08 PM
puressence

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Biden
Another clean sheet. 7 this season. Well done david.
Second behind pope

Unread 31-12-2022, 11:30 PM
dunk

He was good today. 2 good saves, you’d have been pissed off if he’d conceded from either, really, has to save them though, but most of all his positioning is as positive as I can ever remember at United, poised to sweep at all times. Very positive. Kicking remains iffy.

Unread 01-01-2023, 12:58 AM
RedMenace

He's been good in recent months. Clearly willing to try and be more positive. You don't look at him and say he's holding the team back in any significant way at the moment. I'm sure there are other keepers where you if you put them in you'd notice them more involved in passing out but since he's already there and is a great shot stopper replacing him isn't the biggest priority. It's the right move to get him to lower his wages though.

Unread 01-01-2023, 12:01 PM
Whip Hubley

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
He was good today. 2 good saves, you’d have been pissed off if he’d conceded from either, really, has to save them though, but most of all his positioning is as positive as I can ever remember at United, poised to sweep at all times. Very positive. Kicking remains iffy.

Have read that 2 or 3 times and I'm still not sure it's dunk.

Unread 01-01-2023, 07:02 PM
GBMUFC2020

Got a season left maybe on those wages. He has performed much better this year with a decent centre back in front of him. The full backs have also steeped up with Varane in the team so he has had less problems to deal with. Saved us 2 points at Wolves for sure. All that said I would love this guy as his replacement. I think he has got great potential. Illan Meslier
Closed Thread