Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 07-03-2019, 12:50 AM
£#%&! KFC

Thumbs down

Chelsea @#%&!

Unread 07-03-2019, 09:29 AM
armchair

I'll say it again. The guy almost killed fergie.

Unread 07-03-2019, 09:41 AM
Dasilvatwins

He would have complained about the injuries pre match and would then go on to claim a draw would be a very very good result. One of his best results ever .All about ole

Unread 07-03-2019, 10:12 AM
The taste of...

Is their a thread of penance anywhere for questioning and dissing Sir Bobby for saying Mourinho was not the sort of manager for United?

I know it was thought to just refer to eye gauging and Charlton later tempered the remarks but I think that was to appease the likes of many of us at the time they turned to him.

Unread 07-03-2019, 10:14 AM
windy waffles

Quote:
"I am proud of that, but Real Madrid have a manager. Obviously it's a reason to be proud but nothing more than that.

"There has been nothing [between me and the club] - not even the minimum contact. I haven't done that [spoken to the players or the president] . Like you say, there are rumours. But rumours in football are bad.""I am proud of that, but Real Madrid have a manager. Obviously it's a reason to be proud but nothing more than that.

"There has been nothing [between me and the club] - not even the minimum contact. I haven't done that [spoken to the players or the president] . Like you say, there are rumours. But rumours in football are bad."
I detest him.

Madrid are welcome to him.

Unread 07-03-2019, 12:50 PM
AK14

He’ll end up at PSG imo

Allegri to Madrid
Zidane to Juve.

Unread 07-03-2019, 12:53 PM
messhead

Quote:
Originally Posted by windy waffles
I detest him.

Madrid are welcome to him.
Didn't he say the exact same thing when Louis was at the helm? All the talk about respect etc and he'd blatantly £#%&!ed his former mentor over.

Unread 07-03-2019, 01:00 PM
shenwen

Quote:
Originally Posted by messhead
Didn't he say the exact same thing when Louis was at the helm? All the talk about respect etc and he'd blatantly £#%&!ed his former mentor over.
Wasn't it Louis that undermined Sir Bobby (Mou's real mentor) at Barca?

Unread 07-03-2019, 01:08 PM
AK14

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by shenwen
Wasn't it Louis that undermined Sir Bobby (Mou's real mentor) at Barca?
Oh shit...

Unread 07-03-2019, 01:24 PM
Lodestar

Mou will be a perfect fit for the PSG rats nest. Money to burn, despot owners, snide players.

Unread 07-03-2019, 08:38 PM
red in cumbria

Still agree with those who say it might have worked if he had taken over from SAF straight away, he would surely be gone by now but might have kept up the winning mentality.

(and its not Charlton thinking JM might not be the right man for United that was the issue, rather his seeming belief that Moyes was)

Anyway, he is history now as far as we are concerned. And no I can't say I am unhappy about that

Unread 07-03-2019, 11:53 PM
MagnificentSeven

he says through gritted teeth.

Unread 08-03-2019, 12:23 AM
My Name is Heath

Armchair was right.

This bastard nearly killed Sir Froggle.

Look how happy he is now. He looks 10 years younger.

Ole should be prescribed on the NHS ffs.

Unread 08-03-2019, 01:46 AM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagnificentSeven
Easy to miss the snide there. Praises Ajax for their tactics and mentality and United just for their mentality.

I am certain he wants to talk about how if he'd won at PSG with those tactics people would slag him

Unread 08-03-2019, 02:11 AM
plopborsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
Easy to miss the snide there. Praises Ajax for their tactics and mentality and United just for their mentality.

I am certain he wants to talk about how if he'd won at PSG with those tactics people would slag him
Not had rage like that Seville match. I felt sorry for moyes. Jose is a class a @#%&!

Unread 08-03-2019, 02:33 AM
Mr_Ed

A reminder

Unread 08-03-2019, 03:04 AM
sa7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lodestar
Mou will be a perfect fit for the PSG rats nest. Money to burn, despot owners, snide players.
No European history, he likes that apparently.

Unread 08-03-2019, 04:16 AM
Denis Irwell

In qualifying for the quarters, I’d say Ole and the boys have just paid the remainder of mou’s contract off for the club.

Unread 08-03-2019, 07:07 AM
saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagnificentSeven
Why through gritted teeth? He's buzzing for us. Another team he leaves in a good position to gain even more succcess in the coming years.

Unread 08-03-2019, 07:35 AM
HolyMackrelDoodleBonkon

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
Why through gritted teeth? He's buzzing for us. Another team he leaves in a good position to gain even more succcess in the coming years.
Shut the £#%&! up you mental @#%&!.
Closed Thread