United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Everything else > Off Topic
Closed Thread

Unread 02-01-2007, 10:56 AM
Qwertyuiop

Thumbs down I f***ing hate cats.

Got home at 6am on New Years Day and found a cat on the doorstep. It was soaked and looked a proper sorry sight so I let it in the house for a bit of a warm. I gave it some tuna, kicked it back out and then passed out a doze and forgot all about it.

2AM this morning and the little bastard is on my doorstep meowing its head off, so i shooed it away. Ten past two its back, meowing it head off again, so I decide to try to ignore it.

At 4AM I introduced to to my greyhound, the cat didnt give a shit and the dog started going mad because it thought it was going for a walk.

6AM the missus got up and went to work early as she couldnt sleep and she has fell out with me.

As I left for work at 9:00am it was still there meowing, 7 hours pretty much non-stop meowing and 7 hours of constant interrupted sleep.

If the bastard is back tonight then i'm going to have to kill it.

I dont know why i'm posting this as probably none of you people are the cat.

Unread 02-01-2007, 10:58 AM
denis lawless

shove it through next doors letter box

Unread 02-01-2007, 10:59 AM
Fuzzy Dunlop

They're load bastards aren't they? I have one, cutest like thing, I call her schnuckims. Dribbles if you rub it too much, might be mentally challenged.
Throw water on it, that should do the trick. And learn from your lesson.

Unread 02-01-2007, 11:00 AM
elhombre

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwertyuiop
Got home at 6am on New Years Day and found a cat on the doorstep. It was soaked and looked a proper sorry sight so I let it in the house for a bit of a warm. I gave it some tuna, kicked it back out and then passed out a doze and forgot all about it.

2AM this morning and the little bastard is on my doorstep meowing its head off, so i shooed it away. Ten past two its back, meowing it head off again, so I decide to try to ignore it.

At 4AM I introduced to to my greyhound, the cat didnt give a shit and the dog started going mad because it thought it was going for a walk.

6AM the missus got up and went to work early as she couldnt sleep and she has fell out with me.

As I left for work at 9:00am it was still there meowing, 7 hours pretty much non-stop meowing and 7 hours of constant interrupted sleep.

If the bastard is back tonight then i'm going to have to kill it.

I dont know why i'm posting this as probably none of you people are the cat.
BIG mistake, show a cat some attention and that's it - it'll be there for the rest of eternity... mecernary little f***ers they are.

Unread 02-01-2007, 11:01 AM
elhombre

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy Dunlop
They're load bastards aren't they? I have one, cutest like thing, I call her schnuckims. Dribbles if you rub it too much, might be mentally challenged.
Throw water on it, that should do the trick. And learn from your lesson.
i have that problem, but i don't have a cat.

Unread 02-01-2007, 11:13 AM
Qwertyuiop

Quote:
Originally Posted by elhombre
BIG mistake, show a cat some attention and that's it - it'll be there for the rest of eternity... mecernary little f***ers they are.
Its got a flea collar but no other 'ID'. I reckon its been booted out at Xmas. Hopefully it will get attacked by eagles during the day and I wont see it again.

Unread 02-01-2007, 11:15 AM
elhombre

Quote:
Its got a flea collar but no other 'ID'. I reckon its been booted out at Xmas. Hopefully it will get attacked by eagles during the day and I wont see it again.
I don't mind cats, as they have many of the traits i do...

but if you really hate it, chop up some sponge, into small pieces, bury them in some Kit-e-Cat or whatever it's called and serve up to the moggy...

Unread 02-01-2007, 11:17 AM
Filliam H. Muffman

It's your own fault for letting it in in the first place.

Unread 02-01-2007, 11:17 AM
jem

Default er... hang on.....

you found it cold, wet, hungry and lonely and you gave it some food and a warm place to lie down... and now you're surprised it's craving attention?

f***ing hell, just be glad it's not expecting a f***ing engagement party.

and don't be so f***ing mean. you've adopted it. take some f***ing responsibility. if you don't want it making a noise all night, some more tuna, a little warm milk and a basket should do the trick. and stroking. they like that.

Unread 02-01-2007, 11:18 AM
elhombre

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
you found it cold, wet, hungry and lonely and you gave it some food and warm place to lie down... and now you're surprised it's craving attention?

and don't be so f***ing mean. you've adopted it. take some f***ing responsibility. if you don't want it making a noise all night, some more tuna, a little warm milk and a basket should do the trick. and stroking. they like that.
GAYER.

Unread 02-01-2007, 11:19 AM
Qwertyuiop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filliam H. Muffman
It's your own fault for letting it in in the first place.
Yes I know, I was told that by the missus several times.

Unread 02-01-2007, 11:23 AM
Qwertyuiop

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
you found it cold, wet, hungry and lonely and you gave it some food and a warm place to lie down... and now you're surprised it's craving attention?

I gave a tramp a quid a month or two ago, should I expect him on my doorstep arguing with himself soon?

Actually I've just remembered, my mate has those sonic things which cats are supposed to hate, I'll borrow them.

Unread 02-01-2007, 11:24 AM
elhombre

Quote:
I gave a tramp a quid a month or two ago, should I expect him on my doorstep arguing with himself soon?

Actually I've just remembered, my mate has those sonic things which cats are supposed to hate, I'll borrow them.
A hedgehog? f***ing hell, we had one of them in our back garden, i used to leave a saucer of milk out for him everynight, be careful the cat doesn't get it!

Unread 02-01-2007, 11:38 AM
Child of Darkness

I love kicking cats - they offer a much higher reward to effort ratio than dogs who are bigger targets and more stupid.

Get some steel toe caps on and take a run up.

Mars bar if you can make it land more than 10 mts away

Unread 02-01-2007, 01:21 PM
shadowplay

Adopt the poor f***er or else give to someone else who will look after it.Cats are f***ing brilliant

Unread 02-01-2007, 01:51 PM
Child of Darkness

kick it as hard as you f***ing can

Unread 02-01-2007, 01:59 PM
Fuzzy Dunlop

Does the cat in any way resemble Hitler?

Unread 02-01-2007, 02:01 PM
Qwertyuiop

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowplay
Adopt the poor f***er or else give to someone else who will look after it.Cats are f***ing brilliant
We cant adopt it as we have a dog and no-one I know is stupid enough to take on a cat.

This cat has a bit of black hair under its nose so it looks like Hitler's cat and no-one in thier right mind would let a genocidal right wing facist dictator move into their house and eat all of their f***ing tuna.

Unread 02-01-2007, 02:01 PM
Tropical

Default Get some

magnolia paint in, and have it redecorate your hallway.

And submit its picture to the Cats That Look Like Hitler site, while you're at it. Before it gets covered in magnolia paint, obviously.

Unread 02-01-2007, 02:04 PM
Fuzzy Dunlop

If it's a Hitler cat you're f***ed. He won't go away and will probably annex your living room or 'Leibenstraum' and have your dog gassed by the
time you get home.
Closed Thread