puressence

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Pure was FC'S first game, fact.

Leigh RMI A
dont lie treacle ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Quayd
So you're not allowed to protest things unless you're willing to give them up? Does that apply to utilities? trains? How about if you turn up at Carrington trying to get the manager sacked, should you be allowed to continue going to OT?
hes not the manager anymore darling

problem you have you all popped off to fc loved it to start then you thought £#%&! me utd are playing the best football ever going russia rome etc etc ronaldo rooney tevez .. whilst you lot are watching tommy robinson joe smith and les taylor sink 14 pints play pub football whilst touring the uk drinking skol ..

Unread 02-05-2019, 01:39 PM
20 times

FC lost it’s way a bit when people started becoming tolerant to non football fans like Ramsey turning up and telling us what to do and think.

Unread 02-05-2019, 02:11 PM
Chris Quayd

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence

hes not the manager anymore darling

problem you have you all popped off to fc loved it to start then you thought £#%&! me utd are playing the best football ever going russia rome etc etc ronaldo rooney tevez .. whilst you lot are watching tommy robinson joe smith and les taylor sink 14 pints play pub football whilst touring the uk drinking skol ..
Hold up so you're allowed to enjoy the Rooney, Tevez, Ronaldo football despite protesting against the manager but others aren't? You even went to FC yourself before deciding it wasn't for you but apparently others aren't allowed to do the same.

Unread 02-05-2019, 02:29 PM
Child of Darkness

Quote:
Hold up so you're allowed to enjoy the Rooney, Tevez, Ronaldo football despite protesting against the manager but others aren't? You even went to FC yourself before deciding it wasn't for you but apparently others aren't allowed to do the same.
Pure on the ropes .... taking damage left right and centre . There’s no way the Rochdale jogger can come back from this

Unread 02-05-2019, 03:01 PM
puressence

Quote:
Originally Posted by Child of Darkness
Pure on the ropes .... taking damage left right and centre . There’s no way the Rochdale jogger can come back from this
As always replied perfectly all the Judas fans begging to come back don’t forget the brick with your name on pal 🤣🤣🤣. How’s Warrington these days

Quote:
Never set foot in fc Utd grounds you numpty that’s a fact. Hate everything about them always have .. so get your facts right especially if your gonna spout shit and lies

Unread 02-05-2019, 03:54 PM
windy waffles

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
As always replied perfectly all the Judas fans begging to come back don’t forget the brick with your name on pal 🤣🤣🤣. How’s Warrington these days

Never set foot in fc Utd grounds you numpty that’s a fact. Hate everything about them always have .. so get your facts right especially if your gonna spout shit and lies
Surely you don't have to get your fact rights if you want to spout shit and lies?

That's the whole point?

Unread 02-05-2019, 05:48 PM
redhegemony

Quote:
Originally Posted by windy waffles
Surely you don't have to get your fact rights if you want to spout shit and lies?

That's the whole point?
wow schooled in logic by the waffler..

kippered by Koppas

Unread 02-05-2019, 06:52 PM
no fun

FWIW I went to 2 away games with Fc, enjoyed the laugh but the football wasn’t great to watch. The supporters seemed a decent bunch, and genuine in their aims/desires

Only time I met a fc fan who was a @#%&! was the night united had a Wednesday night game and FC were at home the same night. Few FC fans on the same Met as me, this girl aged about 20 starts mouthing off on a packed Met about “glazer stooges” and slagging off united fans in general. Was told in no uncertain terms she was a @#%&! with a @#%&!

I have no problem with FC or their fans, great whilst it lasted but internal politics has killed the dream

Unread 02-05-2019, 09:55 PM
20 times

Quote:
Originally Posted by no fun

As for the infighting....genuinely don’t know the full story - but then again does anyone?
Yes. Me

Unread 03-05-2019, 06:10 AM
puressence

Quote:
It wasn’t a ridiculous utopian ideal....promotion through the divisions could have resulted in a pro football club

As for the infighting....genuinely don’t know the full story - but then again does anyone?
ASK CHRIS QUAYD

Unread 03-05-2019, 12:30 PM
hopkins

Quote:
It wasn’t a ridiculous utopian ideal....promotion through the divisions could have resulted in a pro football club

Will happily post you my copy of Red Rebels?

Unread 03-05-2019, 03:48 PM
utd99

I have absolutely no axe to grind one way or the other, but I have to say it sounds like Pure’s lying through his teeth to me.

Unread 03-05-2019, 03:57 PM
suedeshoes

Pure's been to FC quite a few times.

Unread 03-05-2019, 04:05 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by suedeshoes
Pure's been to FC quite a few times.
Confirmed......

Had the swan and cemetery mixed grill numerous times...

Unread 03-05-2019, 05:14 PM
utd99

In one sitting?
Closed Thread