United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 07-03-2023, 11:26 AM
believe

Why do the cardie crew hate United legends so much?

Unread 07-03-2023, 11:34 AM
magic_cantona

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stickman
Did you ever have any mote dealings with him after the whole spitting fiasco?
I thought you buried the hatchet.
No. I was stupid at the time and tried to be pragmatic. He made a mistake, sure. The @#%&! 'apologised' over the phone and was on for about 4 minutes - which included his apology to my daughter. I should have called him out then tbh but didn't. Genuinely regret it now because he clearly wasn't sorry.

Saw him being interviewed by Neville on a show about it and Carragher just said how terrible it was for him I've seen how he is since and he's still an angry man who'll snap again. Appalled how I handled it tbh.

Unread 07-03-2023, 11:41 AM
Sapien

Quote:
Originally Posted by magic_cantona
No. I was stupid at the time and tried to be pragmatic. He made a mistake, sure. The @#%&! 'apologised' over the phone and was on for about 4 minutes - which included his apology to my daughter. I should have called him out then tbh but didn't. Genuinely regret it now because he clearly wasn't sorry.

Saw him being interviewed by Neville on a show about it and Carragher just said how terrible it was for him I've seen how he is since and he's still an angry man who'll snap again. Appalled how I handled it tbh.
Yup. That shirt

Unread 07-03-2023, 11:42 AM
believe

Quote:

Hold your head up high pal. Not many people can say they did a tell all story in the sun for free.

Unread 07-03-2023, 11:43 AM
magic_cantona

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
Hold your head up high pal. Not many people can say they did a tell all story in the sun for free.
Mirror. Not for free.

@#%&!

Unread 07-03-2023, 11:49 AM
Stickman

Quote:

Recall a mate saying then that what he did wasn’t the act of anything other than a scum bag. Who spits at someone like that instinctively?

Incredible Sky would keep him on too, just highlights the power of money.

When you say he clearly wasn’t sorry did he actually come across like he was calling you just to get it done?

Unread 07-03-2023, 12:05 PM
magic_cantona

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stickman
Recall a mate saying then that what he did wasn’t the act of anything other than a scum bag. Who spits at someone like that instinctively?

Incredible Sky would keep him on too, just highlights the power of money.

When you say he clearly wasn’t sorry did he actually come across like he was calling you just to get it done?
100% yeah.

It was like Brent's sorry to Tim. But I/we just had the opinion that he'd said sorry and that was that. I was 'advised' by a journalist and I was stupid. Nobody is prepared for the stuff that goes on when there's media camped outside your house 24/7. I absolutely hate the @#%&!. He's only sorry because the mask slipped.

He's vile.

Unread 07-03-2023, 12:18 PM
Stickman

Quote:
100% yeah.

It was like Brent's sorry to Tim. But I/we just had the opinion that he'd said sorry and that was that. I was 'advised' by a journalist and I was stupid. Nobody is prepared for the stuff that goes on when there's media camped outside your house 24/7. I absolutely hate the @#%&!. He's only sorry because the mask slipped.

He's vile.
Mad to think he couldn’t even fake a sincere apology.

Unread 07-03-2023, 12:31 PM
dunk

Quote:
100% yeah.

He's vile.
Can just tell he’s a horrible slimy weasel. As said before, classic bully.
Closed Thread