United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 02-07-2019, 12:15 PM
sa7

£#%&! it, if it means no more Jones goobering about the place then I'm fully on board the Mag Express.

Having said that, Leicester are taking the piss turning down £70m if it's true.

Unread 02-07-2019, 12:16 PM
windy waffles

Quote:
Originally Posted by sa7
£#%&! it, if it means no more Jones goobering about the place then I'm fully on board the Mag Express.

Having said that, Leicester are taking the piss turning down £70m if it's true.
They will want, and get, £75m so they can save face about keeping him and can label it a world record fee.

Unread 02-07-2019, 12:16 PM
Lazlo Panaflex

city are playing us aren't they.. same as with sanchez. give us a sniff of a turd and pretend they want it too. how the table is on the other foot since the kaka scandal.

Unread 02-07-2019, 12:18 PM
Whip Hubley

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazlo Panaflex
city are playing us aren't they.. same as with sanchez. give us a sniff of a turd and pretend they want it too. how the table is on the other foot since the kaka scandal.

Unread 02-07-2019, 12:22 PM
dunk

If we're giving Leicester stupid money, at least get Maddison or Ndidi, or both, not this #@&%!.

Unread 02-07-2019, 12:23 PM
sa7

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
If we're giving Leicester stupid money, at least get Maddison or Ndidi, or both, not this #@&%!.
Or get Vardy so we can keep him in a cage and throw rocks at him.

Unread 02-07-2019, 12:24 PM
redhegemony

Well I guess he's proven in the Premiership. Might give us a threat from corners if we had anyone to take one.

On the big plus side looks like we are prepared to unzip the purse.

Unread 02-07-2019, 12:25 PM
sa7

Quote:
Originally Posted by windy waffles
They will want, and get, £75m so they can save face about keeping him and can label it a world record fee.
After the Ronaldo transfer the world record fee has felt a bit of a red herring. When a @#%&! like Neymar goes for £200m all bets are off.

Unread 02-07-2019, 12:29 PM
Lazlo Panaflex

Quote:
Originally Posted by redhegemony
Well I guess he's proven in the Premiership. Might give us a threat from corners if we had anyone to take one.

On the big plus side looks like we are prepared to unzip the purse.
we've been unzipping our pants for years though.
di maria, lukaku, pogba. big money signings. all of them failures.

woodward is just exceptionally incompetent.

70m for harry £#%&!ing maguire

Unread 02-07-2019, 12:44 PM
Patty_b

It's a depressing situation to be in. We need at least, at the very least, one centre back.

The best options I can immediately think of are Maguire, Alderweireld and maybe Diop. I don't really care how much we spend, just as long as it's spent well.

I just get the feeling that if we sign Maguire it's going to end with him clumsily charging into De Gea (or whoever our goalkeeper is this season), and putting them both out for the season. The camera will then cut to Ole standing up on the sideline with his arms folded, biting the skin on the inside of his cheek while the commentators mention the 'world record fee for a defender'.

Unread 02-07-2019, 12:46 PM
windy waffles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patty_b
It's a depressing situation to be in. We need at least, at the very least, one centre back.

The best options I can immediately think of are Maguire, Alderweireld and maybe Diop. I don't really care how much we spend, just as long as it's spent well.

I just get the feeling that if we sign Maguire it's going to end with him clumsily charging into De Gea (or whoever our goalkeeper is this season), and putting them both out for the season. The camera will then cut to Ole standing up on the sideline with his arms folded, biting the skin on the inside of his cheek while the commentators mention the 'world record fee for a defender'.

Funny because it's true...

Unread 02-07-2019, 12:50 PM
Bunker Buster

He s welcome to man city YouTube reel has him @#%&!TING it dead far to people whilst looking like he's just escaped a Victorian hospital..

Unread 02-07-2019, 12:55 PM
ZiggyStardust

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patty_b

Alderweireld seems a bit of a no brainer given he's available for 25 mill or something like that
Not British though

Unread 02-07-2019, 12:57 PM
AK14

Great range of passing.

I reckon if his name was Harry Van Maguire and he had long beautiful hair some that are against this transfer would instead be creaming themselves over it...

Unread 02-07-2019, 01:06 PM
Buck

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14
Great range of passing.

I reckon if his name was Harry Van Maguire and he had long beautiful hair some that are against this transfer would instead be creaming themselves over it...
The forum was pretty unanimously excited about the signing of Daniel James.

Unread 02-07-2019, 01:14 PM
barca99

It seems a bit odd (or maybe it doesn't?) that we get a new manager in and he wants the exact same CB as the old manager?

Could be one of two things:

Ole has no clue what he is doing and is just after him because Mourinho was, or, our managers have no say in who we go for?

Secret option three

Hes actually decent? - nope deffo not that one.

Unread 02-07-2019, 01:17 PM
20LEgend1999

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZiggyStardust
Alderweireld seems a bit of a no brainer given he's available for 25 mill or something like that
Not British though
What makes you think he wants to come here?

Unread 02-07-2019, 01:31 PM
windy waffles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buck
The forum was pretty unanimously excited about the signing of Daniel James.
Excuse me...

Don't speak for me.

A glorified sprinter, nothing more.

Thanks.

Unread 02-07-2019, 01:35 PM
Clownbones

Jesus Christ.

Look at his dumb £#%&!ing face.

Kryton head will signing the contract with fridge magnets.

Unread 02-07-2019, 01:39 PM
HolyMackrelDoodleBonkon

Quote:
Originally Posted by barca99
It seems a bit odd (or maybe it doesn't?) that we get a new manager in and he wants the exact same CB as the old manager?

Could be one of two things:

Ole has no clue what he is doing and is just after him because Mourinho was, or, our managers have no say in who we go for?

Secret option three

Hes actually decent? - nope deffo not that one.
Or maybe, just maybe, both Jose and Ole both rate him.
Mind blowing I know.

White text bastard!
Closed Thread