United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 26-06-2012, 10:41 AM
Jethro

Quote:
Originally Posted by MUFC One Love
Most fans in this country are thick @#%&!s. They put 'passion', getting 'up and at 'em' and 'getting it into the box' above everything. Forget the fact he is a red, but how could anyone say Welbeck was shit at the Euros? He is still a young lad, he led the line and shown maturity and class on the ball. The problem is everyone wants the striker to barge past 3 players and smash it in everytime they get it.

Quite a lot of United fans are exactly the same tbh. Look at how bad Carroll was when he came on ffs. Welbeck probably won the same amount of headers in the games he played too.

I hope our fans get behind Young next season too, usually helps the player/us have success. I know I will be behind him even more now.

£#%&! them all.
I am pretty sure Welbeck won every 50/50 in the air in the Italy game.

Unread 26-06-2012, 10:41 AM
MUFC One Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by antonin jablonsky
8/10 for the entire back 5? Erm, but for very poor finishing that Italy game could've ended 4 or 5-0???? Would these ratings have stood then or does bad finishing make good defending?
The back 4 were immense apparently, they were that could every team apart from France (who just didn't wanna lose because it was the first game, just like England) created chances against them. They were that good against Italy Pirlo just chipped a couple over them to Balotelli in yards of space. They just can't help themselves with the 'hero' stuff, even Henry Winter get sucks in. He is obsessed with Terry and bravery etc. £#%&! off.

Unread 26-06-2012, 10:43 AM
MUFC One Love

Quote:
Yep, sad isn't it?

I remember a time our fans got behind our players no matter what.

Young actually did OK last season and will be better this season. He wasn't great for England in the Euros epecially against Italy but look at the tactics they played ffs. And if you're going off being shite, lets not discuss our 'world class' 'up there with Ronaldo and Messi' striker, shall we?!

Unread 26-06-2012, 10:44 AM
Pop

Young is a £#%&!ing @#%&! and I hope he dies.

Unread 26-06-2012, 10:44 AM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jethro
I am pretty sure Welbeck won every 50/50 in the air in the Italy game.
He certainly didn't get beat in the air by Pirlo as I remember Carroll doing.

Unread 26-06-2012, 10:45 AM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop
Young is a £#%&!ing @#%&! and I hope he dies.

Unread 26-06-2012, 10:50 AM
Fat Al

Quote:
8/10 for the entire back 5? Erm, but for very poor finishing that Italy game could've ended 4 or 5-0???? Would these ratings have stood then or does bad finishing make good defending?
Didn't the comemntator say summat about an offside in the Italy game being the FIRST time a team had been caught offside by England all tournament, or was I imagining it?

Unread 26-06-2012, 10:52 AM
Jethro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Al
Didn't the comemntator say summat about an offside in the Italy game being the FIRST time a team had been caught offside by England all tournament, or was I imagining it?
Nope that happened

Unread 26-06-2012, 11:06 AM
borsuk

i haven't read anything but praise for gerrard and parker in every report i've seen. it's usually accompanied somewhere by comments about how england couldn't keep the ball, got dominated in midfield in every game and failed to control the game. are they deliberately taking the piss with this or something? is it some joke the media are in on to see how far they can go with this?

Unread 26-06-2012, 11:08 AM
borsuk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Al
if you're defending on your six-yard line for most of the game offsides are fairly tricky to get tbf.

Unread 26-06-2012, 11:10 AM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by borsuk
i haven't read anything but praise for gerrard and parker in every report i've seen. it's usually accompanied somewhere by comments about how england couldn't keep the ball, got dominated in midfield in every game and failed to control the game. are they deliberately taking the piss with this or something? is it some joke the media are in on to see how far they can go with this?
Comedy footballer. Anybody that was anything other than embarrassed by his efforts, injured or not, should give the game up.

Gerrard hasn't been a midfielder for a decade.

The press and general population in this country are £#%&!ing idiots.

Unread 26-06-2012, 11:17 AM
MUFC One Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Comedy footballer. Anybody that was anything other than embarrassed by his efforts, injured or not, should give the game up.

Gerrard hasn't been a midfielder for a decade.

There was one game at the Euros where Parker was on all 4s trying to block a shot. I even nudged my missus (who was reading) when the replay was on and said 'that is why football culture is £#%&!ed over here, that is applauded'.

She didn't reply and didn't know what the £#%&! I was on about but I had to tell someone.

Unread 26-06-2012, 11:20 AM
Fuzzy Dunlop

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
agreed.

Unread 26-06-2012, 11:21 AM
ScholesScoresGoals2

That penalty miss might be the making of young for us.

He reminds me of a lad that constantly needs an arm around him, being booed for the season by idiots from stoke and wigan should hopefully lead to big backing from united fans

Unread 26-06-2012, 11:21 AM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScholesScoresGoals2

He reminds me of a lad that constantly needs an arm around him, being booed for the season by idiots from stoke and wigan should hopefully lead to big backing from united fans

Unread 26-06-2012, 11:23 AM
ScholesScoresGoals2

Quote:
I know I know but the one positive things that generally comes from england failing at torunaments is the backing the england lads generally get at united.

He's not a world beater but hes certainly not as shit as some make out on here

Unread 26-06-2012, 11:23 AM
dunk

Quote:

Anybody else, maybe, he's just not good enough to generate that kind of response. He doesn't fit at United and should be got rid of as soon as possible. We should be trying to lure Spurs into a deal for Bale involving Young going the other way. Perfect Spurs player is Young.

Unread 26-06-2012, 11:26 AM
tetrisblock

Quote:

Or the whole tournament showed how he isn't good enough for United.He spent most of the matches hiding, he's a £#%&!ing coward!

Unread 26-06-2012, 11:30 AM
ScholesScoresGoals2

Quote:
Originally Posted by tetrisblock
Or the whole tournament showed how he isn't good enough for United.He spent most of the matches hiding, he's a £#%&!ing coward!
Playing for England shows he's not good enough for United? Where the £#%&! does that leave Rooney? Ship the ugly @#%&! off to the reserves or bury

Unread 26-06-2012, 11:30 AM
Ginners

Quote:
Originally Posted by tetrisblock
this.
Closed Thread