Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 11-06-2009, 05:48 PM
Billy Baroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Rooney.

Barca are preparing a bid now.

Once he leaves we will be truly ordinary.
but he is inglund, dunky

shirley not

i want us to replace ronnie with an even bigger ponce (talent is irrelevant) but i can't think of one

Unread 11-06-2009, 05:53 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Baroo
but he is inglund, dunky

shirley not

i want us to replace ronnie with an even bigger ponce (talent is irrelevant) but i can't think of one
Torres is a ponce, but an English national treasure on account of him playing for the scouse.

There is no one of enough talent worthy of destroying and forcing out at OT but Rooney now, tbh.

What's the point in hounding out any of the other players? All are replaceable. We had 2 that weren't, they've seen off one, stands to reason that Wayne is next on the list.

Unread 11-06-2009, 06:32 PM
TreeFiddy

At least I can join the rest of the world in hating the @#%&!.

Unread 11-06-2009, 06:33 PM
£#%&! KFC

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by TreeFiddy
At least I can join the rest of the world in hating the @#%&!.
dearie me

Unread 11-06-2009, 06:34 PM
Pop

Wonder who will get the no.7 shirt?

At Real and Utd.

Unread 11-06-2009, 06:42 PM
Billy Baroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by £#%&! KFC
dearie me
i don't hate him but i have tolerated a lot of what he has done and said because he was ours, exactly as it became with beckham to be honest

i think i spent more time shouting at him this year than any of the other players with his hand on hips, gestures to other players and little sulks on the pitch

Unread 11-06-2009, 06:49 PM
TreeFiddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by £#%&! KFC
dearie me
What?

I'm not saying I want to join forces with Stoke and Boro fans and boo him till I'm red in the face. I just think he's a @#%&! and have done for quite a while. I no longer need to contain that and support him as a United player so I can show my dislike for him as much as I want.

Great player. Our team is significantly weaker without him. But he's gone and he's a @#%&!.
Closed Thread