United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 04-02-2019, 12:12 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Hope they get a move on, Rabiot is moving on a free in the summer, for instance, he's not joined Barca and they now have de Jong...
Not sure how to take the idea that Ole could help sign players then leave. If it's because they have established a common idea about the team they want to be and he fits into it so can assist, then great. If they are clueless and are just clinging to his opinion then it's worrying.

Lukaku has to go this summer. Embarrassing cameo again yesterday. We need Ole to keep him involved to a degree, hopefully he gets a few important goals and then some idiot gives us £60m for him. He will be washed up well before 30 looking at him.

Unread 04-02-2019, 12:17 PM
windy waffles

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
Not sure how to take the idea that Ole could help sign players then leave. If it's because they have established a common idea about the team they want to be and he fits into it so can assist, then great. If they are clueless and are just clinging to his opinion then it's worrying.

Lukaku has to go this summer. Embarrassing cameo again yesterday. We need Ole to keep him involved to a degree, hopefully he gets a few important goals and then some idiot gives us £60m for him. He will be washed up well before 30 looking at him.
Will be washed up by 26.

Unread 04-02-2019, 12:28 PM
dunk

Quote:

The passage of play in which Young had brought the ball forward and was desperate for some support with only Lukaku ahead of him and he just £#%&!ing stood stock still waving his arms, until Young had no choice but to lay it into his feet, only for the defender to nip in front of him with ease and put us back under pressure. I was £#%&!ing fuming

Right up there with Alexis' 50 yard cross-field pass straight out of play whilst chasing a winner in injury time on Tuesday :£#%&!er:

Sell them, sell them now.

Unread 04-02-2019, 01:07 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
The passage of play in which Young had brought the ball forward and was desperate for some support with only Lukaku ahead of him and he just £#%&!ing stood stock still waving his arms, until Young had no choice but to lay it into his feet, only for the defender to nip in front of him with ease and put us back under pressure. I was £#%&!ing fuming
That was genuinely embarrassing.

Unread 04-02-2019, 02:10 PM
messhead

Quote:
That was genuinely embarrassing.
These moments are standing out more and more now that we seem to be going in the right direction. A year ago and excuses would be made, £#%&! it even 4/5 months ago and some people would have you believe that Lukaku was a top striker who was only suffering because of Jose (who literally refused to drop him) or because of the players around him. Turns out it was totally the opposite. Im not having children til he's gone, no way am I bringing an innocent child into the world while that man is a striker for Manchester United.

Unread 04-02-2019, 02:12 PM
My Name is Heath

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by messhead
These moments are standing out more and more now that we seem to be going in the right direction. A year ago and excuses would be made, £#%&! it even 4/5 months ago and some people would have you believe that Lukaku was a top striker who was only suffering because of Jose (who literally refused to drop him) or because of the players around him. Turns out it was totally the opposite. Im not having children til he's gone, no way am I bringing an innocent child into the world while that man is a striker for Manchester United.

If only more people had that level of responsibility

Unread 05-02-2019, 10:13 PM
dunk

https://www.skysports.com/football/s...iteds-identity

Quote:
But what exactly is that identity?

"It’s a winning identity,” he explains. “It’s a confident identity. We want to take risks. We want to go for the second, the third and the fourth goal because that’s just how we do things at Manchester United. If you can’t handle that then you are at the wrong club.”

He says all the right things because he is the right man for the job...

Unread 05-02-2019, 10:33 PM
Albert Tatlock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop
Green Mile ?

Unread 05-02-2019, 11:06 PM
browser

Quote:
Lukaku
Sanchez
Mata
Fred
Rojo
Darmian
Smalling
Dalot
Valencia
Pereira
The Scottish Player

That’s a lot of players offering very little. Fred and Dalot get a bit of leeway being first season/young , but the rest

That’s a shed load of money and wages weighing down the club on and off the pitch. Ditch the 9 that aren’t Dalot and Fred and replace with 5 or 6 young, hungry players and we’d be £#%&!ing flying. And that’s without upgrading the obvious weak spots in the team; CB, Young, Herrera, Lingard..

Ole is performing miracles.
Lukaku, sanchez, Darmian, Mourinho. Saffers backed some worldies nqat

Unread 06-02-2019, 12:38 AM
Clownbones

Quote:
https://www.skysports.com/football/s...iteds-identity

He says all the right things because he is the right man for the job...
It's easy to say that it's...erm...easy to say the right things.... but no £#%&!er else has.

Least of all Mourinho.

Maybe he says it because he believes it.

The way his team plays certainly reflects it too.

I think we should and will wait a couple of months before deciding his future, but if the club announced tomorrow that he had the job permanently, then I wouldn't be anything other than buzzing tbh

Unread 06-02-2019, 10:43 AM
My Name is Heath

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clownbones
It's easy to say that it's...erm...easy to say the right things.... but no £#%&!er else has.

Least of all Mourinho.

Maybe he says it because he believes it.

The way his team plays certainly reflects it too.

I think we should and will wait a couple of months before deciding his future, but if the club announced tomorrow that he had the job permanently, then I wouldn't be anything other than buzzing tbh

Shoesy nails it again

Unread 08-02-2019, 02:08 PM
naes_sean

Cool Manager of the Month

Unread 08-02-2019, 02:16 PM
TheFatGoth

Surprised Fergie's not on the pic tbh

Unread 08-02-2019, 02:23 PM
Sapien

Characteristically humble of the man to insist that the entire coaching team be pictured

Unread 08-02-2019, 02:25 PM
TheFatGoth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sapien
Characteristically humble of the man to insist that the entire coaching team be pictured
Not keen on the GK coach. Jose leftover - Seems a bit snide and has ideas above his station imo.

Unread 08-02-2019, 02:36 PM
Clownbones

Quote:
Originally Posted by naes_sean
I wouldn't wanna tell those lovely little faces that they're out of a job....

Unread 08-02-2019, 02:38 PM
Lazlo Panaflex

I wonder how much Carrick is contributing. would like to think he's involved a lot.

Unread 08-02-2019, 02:41 PM
Seamus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazlo Panaflex
I wonder how much Carrick is contributing. would like to think he's involved a lot.
puts the cones out , Phil Neville style

Unread 08-02-2019, 02:44 PM
Arnold Muhren

Unread 08-02-2019, 02:44 PM
ziggyman17

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFatGoth
Surprised Fergie's not on the pic tbh
in
Closed Thread