United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 13-02-2019, 09:55 PM
TheFatGoth

Tonight was the night he secretly nestled into the heart of every United fan

Unread 13-02-2019, 09:55 PM
MartialLaw

He's showed his worth at half time there, couple of critical changes totally nullified the opposition who were on top in the first half.

Unread 13-02-2019, 09:57 PM
naes_sean

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFatGoth
Tonight was the night he secretly nestled into the heart of every United fan

Unread 13-02-2019, 09:57 PM
silv

Not an easy choice between Ole and Poch is it.

I mean one loves our club whilst the other probably wants to manage in Spain and would be nigh on impossible to steal. And he has stubble.

Unread 13-02-2019, 09:58 PM
Chris Quayd

Quote:
Originally Posted by TreeFiddy
Know nothings mocking Poch for being a bottler etc. The job he’s done at Spurs is quite outstanding. It’s Spurs ffs. Miraculous they are finishing where they are and mixing it in Europe on that budget to boot.
By all means criticise him but what exactly has he 'bottled'? Not winning the league with £#%&!ing Spurs one year

Unread 13-02-2019, 10:04 PM
TheFatGoth

Quote:
Originally Posted by silv
Not an easy choice between Ole and Poch is it.

I mean one loves our club whilst the other probably wants to manage in Spain and would be nigh on impossible to steal. And he has stubble.
Sudored loves United as well ffs. Let's put him in charge with Heman as his assistant and the Cloud as physio

Unread 13-02-2019, 10:08 PM
silv

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFatGoth
Sudored loves United as well ffs. Let's put him in charge with Heman as his assistant and the Cloud as physio
What could go wrong?

Unread 13-02-2019, 10:17 PM
saffers

The only choice.

Unread 13-02-2019, 10:27 PM
AK14

No way are the glazers going to pay £30-40m on a manager,I think Ole will get it

As Scar has been saying, Ole fits the profile for what Woodward wants.

Unread 13-02-2019, 10:33 PM
saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14
what Woodward wants.
£#%&! that @#%&!.

Unread 13-02-2019, 10:55 PM
Buck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Quayd
By all means criticise him but what exactly has he 'bottled'? Not winning the league with £#%&!ing Spurs one year
I heard on the radio a few days ago that he bottled the league against Conte's Chelsea the other year. His team won 12 of the last 13 games

If we beat Liverpool and Spurs win all their remaining games they win the league. Easier said than done since they go to Liverpool and City but who knows...

Anyway eight weeks ago I was all on board for Poch and it's not that he's gone down in my estimation but I want Ole to keep doing so well that he earns the crack at it next season. Don't fix what ain't broken and all that.

Unread 14-02-2019, 12:01 AM
Sparky***

I think this guy needs to be our next manager.

Unread 14-02-2019, 12:23 AM
mr_west

I thought our fans hated Van Gaal's approach?

Unread 14-02-2019, 12:31 AM
MartialLaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
I think this guy needs to be our next manager.
I think you're right.

Unread 14-02-2019, 01:35 AM
ScarFace

Hmm owners gotta tough choice...

An easily negotiable contract for a United legend at around £8mil, who the fans love & won't demand the world in the transfer market.

or

£50mil contract buy-out from one the hardest golems to deal with who will drag it out for as long as possible.

Unless Ole shits the bed to Jose levels for the rest of the season...he's our next manager.

Zidane to Chelsea.
Poch to Real.

Unread 14-02-2019, 02:08 AM
Chris Quayd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buck
I heard on the radio a few days ago that he bottled the league against Conte's Chelsea the other year. His team won 12 of the last 13 games

If we beat Liverpool and Spurs win all their remaining games they win the league. Easier said than done since they go to Liverpool and City but who knows...

Anyway eight weeks ago I was all on board for Poch and it's not that he's gone down in my estimation but I want Ole to keep doing so well that he earns the crack at it next season. Don't fix what ain't broken and all that.
It's plain lazy to call Spurs bottlers, maybe once upon a time they were bottlers and worse but these days they have the lowest wages and spend of the top 6 and regularly outperform half of the top teams year in year out. If Spurs had won that league Leicester won nobody would be calling Leicester bottlers but Pochetino apparently should be winning leagues spending less than he brings in

I think Ole has enough about him to begin fixing some of the issues in the squad and leave the club in a much better place than he found it. Expect and hope Poch will do at least one more year at Spurs which hopefully should give us a better idea if Solskjaer is cut out for the job long-term.

Unread 14-02-2019, 06:29 AM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Quayd
It's plain lazy to call Spurs bottlers, maybe once upon a time they were bottlers and worse but these days they have the lowest wages and spend of the top 6 and regularly outperform half of the top teams year in year out. If Spurs had won that league Leicester won nobody would be calling Leicester bottlers but Pochetino apparently should be winning leagues spending less than he brings in

I think Ole has enough about him to begin fixing some of the issues in the squad and leave the club in a much better place than he found it. Expect and hope Poch will do at least one more year at Spurs which hopefully should give us a better idea if Solskjaer is cut out for the job long-term.
Feels a bit Pochy that....

Unread 14-02-2019, 10:37 AM
Jack Duckworth

wow, one defeat and people are hankering after the gerbil-faced argie again...

#richardgerereds

in ole we trust

Unread 14-02-2019, 10:42 AM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Duckworth
wow, one defeat and people are hankering after the gerbil-faced argie again...

#richardgerereds

in ole we trust

Unread 14-02-2019, 11:16 AM
Lazlo Panaflex

we have no chance of getting poch anyway.
Closed Thread