United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 20-07-2018, 06:48 AM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by shenwen
Still not getting why Pogba is a #@&%!.
What's he done specifically that upsets you so much?
He doesn't upset me, I just think he's a clown at times. For example two weeks after the season ends he's on French TV essentially admitting that his relationship with Mou has been difficult and suggesting he was unfairly dropped back in February. Stfu pal.

Attention seeker who doesn't want to take responsibility. Like many footballers tbf. I'll put up with the showy stuff if he's delivering on the pitch, but for most of last season he didn't. He showed with France that he can be effective in a conservative team. Maybe we don't use him perfectly, but the excuses made for him for some of his performances for us are showing more generosity than he deserves.

Hopefully this season he comes of age.

Unread 20-07-2018, 07:44 AM
windy waffles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
After that article just before the World Cup there was almost general consensus he was a #@&%! tbf
Waiting for saffers to label anyone who thought that a racist...

Unread 20-07-2018, 08:57 AM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
He doesn't upset me, I just think he's a clown at times. For example two weeks after the season ends he's on French TV essentially admitting that his relationship with Mou has been difficult and suggesting he was unfairly dropped back in February. Stfu pal.

Attention seeker who doesn't want to take responsibility. Like many footballers tbf. I'll put up with the showy stuff if he's delivering on the pitch, but for most of last season he didn't. He showed with France that he can be effective in a conservative team. Maybe we don't use him perfectly, but the excuses made for him for some of his performances for us are showing more generosity than he deserves.

Hopefully this season he comes of age.
This comes across pretty pro Mou. Inadvertently? Who can tell.

Could this be the season Siders Switchers Siders.

Unread 20-07-2018, 09:05 AM
S/Side.Red

Football

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cream
This comes across pretty pro Mou. Inadvertently? Who can tell.

Could this be the season Siders Switchers Siders.
Backed Mou in the Pogba beef. Called it fair and square.

Unread 20-07-2018, 09:10 AM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
Backed Mou in the Pogba beef. Called it fair and square.
Yeah, attacking his best players... trying to create a self fulfilling prophecy type situ?

We both know he lurks on here.

Unread 06-08-2018, 08:04 PM
ScarFace

Unread 06-08-2018, 08:05 PM
Jethro

What the £#%&!?

Unread 06-08-2018, 08:08 PM
Lok

Returned from his holiday and could feature on Friday

Unread 06-08-2018, 08:09 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarFace
Absolutely derisory that is. Andre Gomes, are they taking the £#%&!ing piss?

Unread 06-08-2018, 08:14 PM
dunk

That's him gone next summer then, when he'll have 2 years left on his deal, already sounding out his next move

Unread 06-08-2018, 08:18 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
That's him gone next summer then, when he'll have 2 years left on his deal, already sounding out his next move
He's a raiola player mate - you didn't think he was gonna hang around did you?

Would be nice if he actually achieved something with us before £#%&!ing off though wouldn't it.

Unread 06-08-2018, 08:21 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
He's a raiola player mate - you didn't think he was gonna hang around did you?

Would be nice if he actually achieved something with us before £#%&!ing off though wouldn't it.
Starred in the 'treble' season and scored in a European final tbf.

He's hardly going to achieve anything here given the club is operating hopping on one leg with one arm tied behind it's back. Wouldn't blame him if he did £#%&! off tbh.

Probably get himself a massive new contract next week

Unread 06-08-2018, 08:37 PM
puressence

If we could get Thiago out of Bayern I’d sell pogba tomorrow

Unread 06-08-2018, 08:44 PM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
If we could get Thiago out of Bayern I’d sell pogba tomorrow
And that’s why you’re a travel agent in Middleton and not in any way involved in football.

Unread 06-08-2018, 08:47 PM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Originally Posted by Part 36 Offer
And that’s why you’re a travel agent in Middleton and not in any way involved in football.

Unread 06-08-2018, 08:50 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Wow. Absolute savage.

Unread 06-08-2018, 08:54 PM
Seamus

Quote:
He’s killed you pure

Unread 06-08-2018, 08:58 PM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarFace
Cheeky £#%&!ers

Unread 06-08-2018, 08:58 PM
sa7

Quote:

Unread 06-08-2018, 09:00 PM
Sparky***

It is worrying though that Barcelona are chucking in bids though tbh, it usually only ever ends one way when those @#%&!s start sniffing.
Closed Thread