United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 21-07-2017, 10:52 PM
Mr_Ed

Quote:
Originally Posted by £#%&! KFC
He says he left because the standards had dropped after Fergie and we were happy to be winning the Europa League

Of course under Moyes the standards dripped and LVG was poor but he still won the FA Cup which is more than Super #@&%! Pep has done here and unless I'm mistaken Everton haven't won a pot since 1995 when we weren't arsed after losing the league

I've always defended Rooney but he can £#%&! off and hope he gets shit when he returns in a few weeks...there's more he's said but it just make him look a £#%&!ing idiot ....the Scouse @#%&!
Linkage?

If true then he left a team with lower standards that he couldn't even get into?

Unread 21-07-2017, 11:05 PM
£#%&! KFC

Nailed it

Unread 21-07-2017, 11:07 PM
Billy Redface

Rooney watch is going to be as tedious as actually watching him.

Unread 21-07-2017, 11:15 PM
red in cumbria

If I may channel earsy for a moment, who gives a £#%&!ing shit??

Unread 21-07-2017, 11:17 PM
Cream

All he said was that there was only him and Carrick left to maintain the Fergie era standards.

The only snide part was 'it's not my problem any more', implying it's still a problem.

Not sure what Zlatan would make of his beer chugging, pie destroying, bench warming ex teammate's comments.

Unread 21-07-2017, 11:19 PM
Switching Off

Keane is spinning in his grave.

Unread 21-07-2017, 11:22 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
Well given that he's our record goalscorer and someone I've always stUck up for despite the Yeah but he's a Scouser haters I am a bit pissed off

But £#%&! him if that's the way he wants to play it...oh and shut up

Unread 21-07-2017, 11:22 PM
Billy Redface

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
Oh everyone pal.

This will quickly become one of the most annoying footnotes of the season.

A past it player who may or may not have a little upturn at an irrelevant club.

Any time he does anything will be punctuated with 'was Jose wrong to....'

Regardless of what he does this season, he absolutely had to leave.

He's dull and thick and I didn't want to hear from him when he was here, so I certainly don't now.

Unread 21-07-2017, 11:23 PM
£#%&! KFC

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Switching Off

Hopefully

Unread 21-07-2017, 11:25 PM
Billy Redface

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cream
All he said was that there was only him and Carrick left to maintain the Fergie era standards.

The only snide part was 'it's not my problem any more', implying it's still a problem.

Not sure what Zlatan would make of his beer chugging, pie destroying, bench warming ex teammate's comments.
If he has said that and believes it then he's as deluded as he is about his own ability.

The sooner he realises he's not be player he was the quicker he'll adapt to the twilight of his career.

Unread 21-07-2017, 11:31 PM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Redface
If he has said that and believes it then he's as deluded as he is about his own ability.

The sooner he realises he's not be player he was the quicker he'll adapt to the twilight of his career.
He'll realise that when he's handed a flask of bovril on the Everton team coach to Huddersfield away. The smelly bastards.

Unread 21-07-2017, 11:38 PM
Gypsum Fantastic

Kev's a sensitive soul it seems. You scrubbed his name off your pyjamas?

Unread 21-07-2017, 11:50 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Switching Off

Never criticised the standards did Keano. Unthinkable.

Unread 21-07-2017, 11:59 PM
NegativeNorris

He's fat isn't he.

I thought fat people were supposed to be 'bubbly'. Fat #@&%!.

Unread 22-07-2017, 12:08 AM
Red Al

Standards have slipped post freggie but getting rid of the likes of him(what freggie was going to do 4 years ago)for big lukkers shows they are on the way back up

Unread 22-07-2017, 12:50 AM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gypsum Fantastic
Kev's a sensitive soul it seems. You scrubbed his name off your pyjamas?
How is 2005 working out for you ...fanny

Quote:
Originally Posted by NegativeNorris
He's fat isn't he.

I thought fat people were supposed to be 'bubbly'. Fat #@&%!.

Unread 22-07-2017, 05:59 AM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cream

Exactly......

And Carrick mentions the same thing a week later about Lukaku adapting and he's a god...

Calmo Kev.

Unread 22-07-2017, 07:15 AM
irk

Quote:
Originally Posted by £#%&! KFC
Well given that he's our record goalscorer and someone I've always stUck up for despite the Yeah but he's a Scouser haters I am a bit pissed off

But £#%&! him if that's the way he wants to play it...oh and shut up
How could he do this to you?

Unread 22-07-2017, 07:18 AM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by irk
How could he do this to you?
Is Kev going to be ok ?

I've put him on 'forum watch' a PM every hour on the hour...

Unread 22-07-2017, 08:17 AM
waynes ear's

hopefully he keeps blabbing which forces United to "leak" the stuff that they've managed to keep out of the tabloids to save embarrassment for their former player

the meltdown will be Gazza levels and beautiful

thanks for the goals doe
Closed Thread