United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 21-04-2017, 10:37 PM
MOE1948

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Maybe it's time you stopped living in la la land, Moe.
That is true Sparky what was I thinking 'you supporting Manchester United
players'

Unread 21-04-2017, 10:45 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by MOE1948
That is true Sparky what was I thinking 'you supporting Manchester United
players'
What i type on here has little to do with anything. Stop trying to go all RAWK on me and demand I type things that fit in with whatever it is you think a £#%&!ing football forum on the internet should be.

The proof will be in the pudding and we'll see how we enter the most testing part of the season now missing 2 players who have played pretty well this season. If that utter calamitous equaliser that they scored along with the last 20 mins against Anderlecht is anything to go by it's not going to go well.

Still, I'm not surprised.. some people seem to think this place should be an echo chamber with everyone regurgitating joy joy feelings.... Yesterday in the match thread i had the temerity to say that Anderlecht were out playing United in the first half. For anyone who actually had eyes this was £#%&!ing obvious. The usual suspects lined up to sneer at me and roll their eyes, right before lo and behold, Anderlecht scored.

People on here seem to confuse me saying what i think will happen with what I want to happen.

What I wanted to happen on Thurs was for United to out with our £200m team and put an average European minnow to the sword at home. Set a precedent for the rest of the season after the Chelsea game. Instead we got another error-strewn huff and puff performance with the added disaster of losing 2 players to serious knee injuries.

Unread 21-04-2017, 10:51 PM
Zorg

Just what an ABU would say

Unread 21-04-2017, 11:12 PM
MOE1948

Quote:
What i type on here has little to do with anything. Stop trying to go all RAWK on me and demand I type things that fit in with whatever it is you think a £#%&!ing football forum on the internet should be.

The proof will be in the pudding and we'll see how we enter the most testing part of the season now missing 2 players who have played pretty well this season. If that utter calamitous equaliser that they scored along with the last 20 mins against Anderlecht is anything to go by it's not going to go well.

Still, I'm not surprised.. some people seem to think this place should be an echo chamber with everyone regurgitating joy joy feelings.... Yesterday in the match thread i had the temerity to say that Anderlecht were out playing United in the first half. For anyone who actually had eyes this was £#%&!ing obvious. The usual suspects lined up to sneer at me and roll their eyes, right before lo and behold, Anderlecht scored.

People on here seem to confuse me saying what i think will happen with what I want to happen.

What I wanted to happen on Thurs was for United to out with our £200m team and put an average European minnow to the sword at home. Set a precedent for the rest of the season after the Chelsea game. Instead we got another error-strewn huff and puff performance with the added disaster of losing 2 players to serious knee injuries.

Don't get your knickers tied in a knot Sparky ...Anderlecht played beyond their means the same as we did against Chelsea. 200m pounds means nothing this season when playing at Old Trafford this year.

I wouldn't consider to tell you what to type on here we all know you are a Free Spirit

Unread 21-04-2017, 11:20 PM
sa7

Two cruciates in a single game.

£#%&!ing incredible

Unread 22-04-2017, 02:27 AM
jem

only a few more to go before jose is forced to discover what a talent timmeh is. the dick.

Unread 22-04-2017, 09:34 AM
irk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg
Just what an ABU would say
Why does sparky hate united so?

Unread 22-04-2017, 03:48 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by irk
Why does sparky hate united so?
As the saying goes pal, its a thin line between love and hate.

Unread 27-04-2017, 10:26 PM
Sparky***

Pogba now and apparently Tim Fosu Mensah dislocated shoulder as well at the end there.

Unread 27-04-2017, 10:30 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Pogba now and apparently Tim Fosu Mensah dislocated shoulder as well at the end there.
The £#%&!? He was on for ten seconds.

It's witchcraft.

Unread 27-04-2017, 10:30 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Pogba was on Sunday, pal.

Unread 27-04-2017, 10:40 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
Pogba was on Sunday, pal.
Either way we're dropping like flies.

It's going to wreck any chance of winning the Europa league

Unread 27-04-2017, 10:48 PM
Sapien

Quote:
Either way we're dropping like flies.

It's going to wreck any chance of winning the Europa league
Here he is - the human positivity vacuum.

Unread 28-04-2017, 12:35 PM
Sparky***

Christ almighty.

Unread 28-04-2017, 01:13 PM
TheFatGoth

Think we'll really miss Wilson this weekend tbh.

Unread 28-04-2017, 01:14 PM
dunk

Thought Jose didn't get injuries in his squads?

Unread 28-04-2017, 01:42 PM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
He said that didn't he.

Our injury record over the last 4- 5 years has been absolutely disgraceful. £#%&! knows what they do over at Carrington.

Unread 28-04-2017, 01:46 PM
Chris Quayd

Quote:
6 out of those 8 were either impact injuries or happened playing for England/Derby

Unread 28-04-2017, 01:54 PM
Time For Heroes

Quote:
Tbf we haven't had many injuries all season if you discount the mess that is Jones.

Unread 28-04-2017, 02:00 PM
The Stella Fella

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Quayd
6 out of those 8 were either impact injuries or happened playing for England/Derby
which of our players play for Derby?
Closed Thread