United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 29-03-2017, 10:24 AM
TheFatGoth

Default Eric Dier

Hearing United have declared an interest. Levy seething.

Could just be testing the water before a potential bid for the Holy Trinity (Alli / Kane / Alderweireld).

Unread 29-03-2017, 10:28 AM
Sparky***

Got about as much chance of getting him as you admitting you read this on the back page of the Sun.

Unread 29-03-2017, 10:29 AM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFatGoth
Hearing United have declared an interest. Levy seething.

Could just be testing the water before a potential bid for the Holy Trinity (Alli / Kane / Alderweireld).
the holy trinity AKA dier

Unread 29-03-2017, 10:47 AM
Whip Hubley

Holy trinity more like axis of feeble

Unread 29-03-2017, 12:15 PM
Switching Off

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whip Hubley
Holy trinity more like axis of feeble

Trio of tripe

Unread 29-03-2017, 12:17 PM
AK14

I'd be well up for this

Exactly the type of player we need to get the best out of Pogba

Obviously won't happen though.

Unread 29-03-2017, 12:48 PM
Whip Hubley

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14
I'd be well up for this

Exactly the type of player we need to get the best out of Pogba

Obviously won't happen though.
He's utterly average IMO - there must be better out there for a similar price tag, by the time we've paid levy tax.

Bakayoko for starters?

Unread 29-03-2017, 12:52 PM
Sapien

Eric Dier? Eric ***DIRE*** more like. Never really watched him. Any good?

Unread 29-03-2017, 01:03 PM
Baron

I think he's decent, could be really good, but he's lost his place in defensive midfield to Wanyama so...

Wouldn't be worth the £30m+ they'd want. Although the last one we got in that position from them turned out well.

Unread 29-03-2017, 01:16 PM
Lok

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baron
I think he's decent, could be really good, but he's lost his place in defensive midfield to Wanyama so...

Wouldn't be worth the £30m+ they'd want. Although the last one we got in that position from them turned out well.
You could add another £20m onto that. There's no way they'd sell him to us for anything near £30m.

Unread 29-03-2017, 01:20 PM
dunk

So, buy their 2nd best DM? Yeah, great...

Unread 29-03-2017, 01:26 PM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baron
he's in my fantasy squad. I am not happy. you might want to look at the number of appearances he has made this year. he hasn't exactly lost his place. he only cost me £3mio, though.

Unread 29-03-2017, 01:45 PM
ScholesGingerSheen

Kessie, Rakitic, Carvalho or Bakayoko, you could probably buy any two of them for not much more than Spurs would sting us for. Unless we throw them Shaw as a makeweight or something shit like that,
Cue some wag with a "Sessions" gif

Unread 29-03-2017, 01:53 PM
suedeshoes

He's £#%&!ing shit.

Unread 29-03-2017, 02:00 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScholesGingerSheen
Kessie, Rakitic, Carvalho or Bakayoko, you could probably buy any two of them for not much more than Spurs would sting us for. Unless we throw them Shaw as a makeweight or something shit like that,
Cue some wag with a "Sessions" gif
Agreed to join Chelsea according to rumours..

Unread 29-03-2017, 02:19 PM
Baron

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
he's in my fantasy squad. I am not happy. you might want to look at the number of appearances he has made this year. he hasn't exactly lost his place. he only cost me £3mio, though.
He's lost that starting position at defensive midfield to Wanyama. He's played in place of Vertonghen / Alderweireld due to injury. Even right back.

He's a good player, just not going to control anything like we need at that position, he'll destroy & then pass.

Unread 29-03-2017, 03:36 PM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
Originally Posted by suedeshoes
He's £#%&!ing shit.
has the makes of a generic chant does that ...

just needs a tune.

Unread 29-03-2017, 03:42 PM
ScarFace

I remember a headline saying we were paying £25mil for Kieron Dyer from Newcastle, back when £25mil would have been a record.

Thank £#%&! that was bullshit.

Stay away from English players.

Unread 29-03-2017, 03:42 PM
sa7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumescent Throb
has the makes of a generic chant does that ...

just needs a tune.
Sloop John B imo, ideally in an irritating cockney accent

Unread 29-03-2017, 03:47 PM
Buck

Eric Dire-Dier
Closed Thread