United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Manchester United Match Thread Archive

Unread 11-04-2011, 05:19 PM
Part 36 Offer

Default Re: *Official* United v Fulham Match Thread - Teams, Links and Stay on your feet

Quote:
Originally Posted by reem
Agreed Borsers.

THey were whooping teams 7 and 8 nil ffs.

Oh and this made me laugh about Nani from Daniel Taylor's article:

Nani also set up Berbatov's goal, jinking past two defenders before nudging a pass into the Bulgarian to side-foot his shot beyond Schwarzer. In that moment, Nani's footwork and chest-out confidence was reminiscent of Cristiano Ronaldo in his pomp.

Afterwards, Nani was asked who he had voted for as player-of-the-year and, once more, a comparison could be made with the great man. Nani smiled: "I voted for myself."
love big nanners

Unread 11-04-2011, 05:26 PM
Time For Heroes

Default Re: *Official* United v Fulham Match Thread - Teams, Links and Stay on your feet

Quote:
Originally Posted by thenorthwillriseagain
the point about chelsea being the same is ridiculous tbh
they won their first two league games 6-0 and by november had only lost one league game
by the time they had sacked wilkins in november they started going into free fall and took one league win in the next two months
they're a much poorer team this year
So you're telling me that they scored 12 goals in their 1st two games and have only scored 55 in total this season? 43 goals in 29 games is not so great since then is it?

Therefore, ergo, we score on tues, they can't score two?

In fact...just checked and they scored 21 in their 1st 5 games so they've only scored 34 in their last 26 games.

Unread 11-04-2011, 05:26 PM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Keith
Went on Sat and it had an end of season feel to it. Woeful atomsphere but to be fair, it wasn't a particularly exciting match.

Fairly impressed with Anderson which surprised me a little. Would love him to prove me wrong albeit he's going to have to do something about his shooting before I'll get too excited.

Nice to have that match before the onslaught of back to back cup finals begin.

I'll relax properly if we do Chelsea tomorrow (going to this too ) and get past City (not going ). Have really bad feelings about City already.

Got a free copy of United review and actually thought is was quite a decent read.
can't believe the most respected man on the internet (ime) has turned into a big game red