United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Manchester United Match Thread Archive

Unread 06-04-2011, 06:51 PM
Pop

Default Re: *Official* Chelsea v United Match Thread - Teams, Links and What? What? £#%&!off!

No reason why this Utd side can't win tonight.

3-1 Chelsea then (Torres, Anelka, Lampard, OG)

poppy

Default Re: *Official* Chelsea v United Match Thread - Teams, Links and What? What? £#%&!off!

Giggs needs to up his form. Got a feeling he'll play well tonight though, and fancy us keeping a clean sheet. 0-0.

MUFC One Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
you £#%&!ing simple #@&%!. Rooney and Hernandez away from home let's leave this till tomorrow hey.
Rooney will play from the left, or will do for big parts of the game.

You simple #@&%!.

I'm nervous now £#%&! off.

Unread 06-04-2011, 06:56 PM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by MUFC One Love
Rooney will play from the left, or will do for big parts of the game.

You simple #@&%!.

I'm nervous now £#%&! off.
i'm sat watching the build up listening to Zul from Lebanon tell me manchester will win tonight because torres cannot be like rooney. Shuala from nigeria has offered light entertainment though by stating "Rooney has bad words but is king"

Unread 06-04-2011, 06:57 PM
Neo

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Return of JC
Hhmm. . . Really not sure about this line-up. No Nani makes no sense to me. He, Rooney and Chich tore into them in the last game. Who is gonna play next to Carrick? Park? Rio a big, big gamble at the back too.
has Park ever played well in central midfield. I've always thought he was best as a wide-man.

It looks to me like Giggs will be in the middle next to Carrick, with Rooney dropping deep to help out like he did against Arsenal and Marseille.

I guess Fergie's gone with Park over Nani on the left as Park will provide more work-rate, defensive cover and help for the central midfield. Valencia on the right will be our main attacking midfield outlet I guess. It still surprises me that Nani has been left out altogether though, but it shows how well Valencia has done since his comeback.

Unread 06-04-2011, 06:57 PM
Mr_Ed

1-2 Chelsea. Torres/Drogba and an Essien OG for us...

Unread 06-04-2011, 06:59 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
i'm sat watching the build up listening to Zul from Lebanon tell me manchester will win tonight because torres cannot be like rooney. Shuala from nigeria has offered light entertainment though by stating "Rooney has bad words but is king"
Your ears are amazing.

Unread 06-04-2011, 07:00 PM
Ginners

strong chelsea side, should be a good game. 2-1 chelsea or 1-1 imo.

Unread 06-04-2011, 07:01 PM
Fuzzy Dunlop

Quote:
that is typical shuala

Unread 06-04-2011, 07:02 PM
ScarFace

bluemoons reaction to the team..." Be interesting to see how shitarito does...I personally think he goes missing against big teams( you only have to look at the teams most of his goals are scored against) and that his good scoring record is limited to lesser teams..
we shall see. "

Come on chich you sexy @#%&!

Unread 06-04-2011, 07:02 PM
Sloane

good news, the glazers are there

great owners, top reds

Unread 06-04-2011, 07:03 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarFace
bluemoons reaction to the team..." Be interesting to see how shitarito does...I personally think he goes missing against big teams( you only have to look at the teams most of his goals are scored against) and that his good scoring record is limited to lesser teams..
we shall see. "

£6m quid and they're foaming at the mouth about how he only scores against shit teams?

Bunch of £#%&!ing £#%&!ers.

Unread 06-04-2011, 07:03 PM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Your ears are amazing.
cheers mate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy Dunlop
that is typical shuala
really is. love the phone ins here. some bloke called magnus from norway has just been on saying we'll never win because chelsea are the best team in the world. i've been waiting for magic to start a thread about wumming AD sports

Unread 06-04-2011, 07:09 PM
ScarFace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sloane
good news, the glazers are there

great owners, top reds
least they dont pay, helping the debt continue....so in a way they're better than st holders.

Unread 06-04-2011, 07:12 PM
Billy Bigbollox

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarFace
we shall see. "

He scores most of his goals against "lesser teams" because there are a lot more of them than "bigger ones". Only one "massive" one though

Unread 06-04-2011, 07:13 PM
waynes ear's

hope we smash the rentboy @#%&!s

Unread 06-04-2011, 07:14 PM
ScarFace

fa said the ban has not been increased but said nothing else

Unread 06-04-2011, 07:16 PM
dragflick

Yeah. Against Chelsea in the charity shield, at anfield, and away to valencia. All as sub aswell. Plus god knows how many for mehico against quality sides like france and the argies. Bunch of clueless £#%&!wits.

Unread 06-04-2011, 07:17 PM
Pop

£#%&! off Cech. "Utd were lucky. We didn't get what we deserved".

Hope he gets the other side of his stupid £#%&!ing skull smashed tonight.

Bastard.

Unread 06-04-2011, 07:22 PM
dragflick

Terry Christian on @#%&!ter:

"Ok some food , then get the kids settled and warned (13 year old Daniel) not to be a jinx or a Doomlord ( dad I think we'll lose etc)"

Explaining to the masses what a 'doormlord' is