United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Manchester United Match Thread Archive

Unread 05-04-2011, 08:42 AM
Why Don?

Default Re: *Official* West Ham v United Match Thread - Teams, Links and We're BAAAAAACK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by djsst
And the FA did ... nothing. How could they? Like the rest of the country they were waiting, hoping, desperately for Rooney to come good in South Africa. They didn't want any trouble.

They didn't want to stand down England's best player for the final group game with Slovenia. They didn't want to weaken Capello's side, and England's chances, yet further. They didn't want to police, to govern, to consider a charge of bringing the game into disrepute, or even publicly reprimand their man.
So they let it slide and because anything that is not stopped is encouraged, here we are again. Fast forward roughly 10 months and Rooney is living life through a lens once more.
Wasn't this a FIFA sanctioned game?

Unread 05-04-2011, 08:49 AM
dunk

Thumbs up Re: *Official* West Ham v United Match Thread - Teams, Links and We're BAAAAAACK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulParkersPubes
I havent read this but it'll be summat about it all being Ferguson's fault, summat about the glazers, summat else about us having no money and Ferguson being a liar, summat else about all our players being shite and old, summat else about Ferguson being a @#%&! for sucking glazer bell....
Boom

Unread 05-04-2011, 08:50 AM
Part 36 Offer

Thumbs down Re: *Official* West Ham v United Match Thread - Teams, Links and We're BAAAAAACK!

i hope madrid wipe the floor with that twitching ginger @#%&!

£#%&!ing nervous freak

Unread 05-04-2011, 09:27 AM
Pop

Default Re: *Official* West Ham v United Match Thread - Teams, Links and We're BAAAAAACK!

Daily Mail comments:

- They should have let him go to City (as was his plan before the death threats). He wouldn't be in the team if Busby was still in charge (but Beckham would). It's NOT only about winning. It's about decency and setting standards for the kids (and I'm a United fan)!

- Should have been a 20 game ban - he is a bad role model for youngsters.

- My three year old puts it so well, 'Looney playing £#%&!ball'.

- Wayne, just put your hand up, say you are totally out of order and need some time to reflect on your behaviour, and you fully accept the ban. Maybe you could donate last week's wages to a children's charity too for good measure.

- I would've banned him for life.

Unread 05-04-2011, 09:29 AM
PaulParkers

Imagine he was actually banned for life

Unread 05-04-2011, 09:39 AM
Albert Tatlock

They should ban him from playing for England, I'm serious. Let the FA ban him from playing for England... only they won't

Unread 05-04-2011, 09:40 AM
jem

Quote:
I havent read this but it'll be summat about it all being Ferguson's fault, summat about the glazers, summat else about us having no money and Ferguson being a liar, summat else about all our players being shite and old, summat else about Ferguson being a @#%&! for sucking glazer bell....
it was only one line, you lazy bastard.

the other stuff is just what everyone is thinking. except throb (he's thinking if they can bleep springer, sky should be able to afford a monkey with a mute button).

Unread 05-04-2011, 09:48 AM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Albert Tatlock
They should ban him from playing for England, I'm serious. Let the FA ban him from playing for England... only they won't
it would be nice if rooney came out and said "this is way too serious for me just to be banned for a couple of games. I have let down my country and I do not feel worthy of playing for them again. sorry everyone".

on the other hand, since he's already taking the option of barely turning up and then getting himself banned, you have to admire the lad's subtlety.

Unread 05-04-2011, 09:49 AM
Crumps

Quote:

Unread 05-04-2011, 10:05 AM
Fuzzy Dunlop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop
Daily Mail comments:

- They should have let him go to City (as was his plan before the death threats). He wouldn't be in the team if Busby was still in charge (but Beckham would). It's NOT only about winning. It's about decency and setting standards for the kids (and I'm a United fan)!

- Should have been a 20 game ban - he is a bad role model for youngsters.

- My three year old puts it so well, 'Looney playing £#%&!ball'.

- Wayne, just put your hand up, say you are totally out of order and need some time to reflect on your behaviour, and you fully accept the ban. Maybe you could donate last week's wages to a children's charity too for good measure.

- I would've banned him for life.

They should sell the the daily mail with scratch and sniff sarin gas. Except in this case it wouldn't have killed the on line commenters but £#%&! it anyway.