United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Manchester United Match Thread Archive

Unread 26-02-2011, 03:35 PM
jem

Default Re: *Official* Wigan v United Match Thread - Teams, Links and each time you pay Sky a puppy dies

cheech will be happy he isn't playing with bebe and obertan again.

Unread 26-02-2011, 03:39 PM
Wez

Thumbs up Re: *Official* Wigan v United Match Thread - Teams, Links and each time you pay Sky a puppy dies

Quote:
Originally Posted by no fun
wez is going to have a £#%&!ing thrombie
I'll wait until the 75th minute for my post....

Quote:
Get thate useless @#%&! Nani off and that wasteful Rooney
And we'll ending up winning with goals from Nani and Rooney

Unread 26-02-2011, 03:42 PM
Fuzzy Dunlop

Default Re: *Official* Wigan v United Match Thread - Teams, Links and each time you pay Sky a puppy dies

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarFace
confirmed

vds
oshea
smalling
vidic
evra

carrick
scholes
nani
fletcher

rooney
chicharito

giggs no even there
:shakehead:

1-0 wigan

Unread 26-02-2011, 03:42 PM
The Return of JC

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ Ramone
His bad form is being hugely exaggerated tbf.
Yes, he aint flying like in previous seasons...but he is always at the heart of our best attacking Football.
He's also scoring goals now - albeit largely at OT.
don't want to get into a whole Rooney debate on the matchday thread and i know he's your boyfriend and everything, but i disagree that he's playing well. He's playing ok at best and has been doing for some time. Factor in the whole transfer bullplop and the patience the club has shown, he should be doing more. And my original point was that it's unfair on Berbs who has played better, scored more and hasn't requested a transfer. Now, let's win this £#%&!in game. Go Rooney etc.

Unread 26-02-2011, 03:47 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Return of JC
don't want to get into a whole Rooney debate on the matchday thread and i know he's your boyfriend and everything, but i disagree that he's playing well. He's playing ok at best and has been doing for some time. Factor in the whole transfer bullplop and the patience the club has shown, he should be doing more. And my original point was that it's unfair on Berbs who has played better, scored more and hasn't requested a transfer. Now, let's win this £#%&!in game. Go Rooney etc.
Agree with this, basically. It would be very nice indeed if Wazza repaid his manager's continuing faith today

Unread 26-02-2011, 03:52 PM
Liu Jian

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ Ramone
Good side....surprised Berbatov isn't starting...
Hopefully Rooney & Pea will play as a pair, but I suspect Rooney up top, Pea left, Nani right.
Not Pea's best position, he's a poacher. We'll probably lack width today, especially with Rafael not starting.

Unread 26-02-2011, 03:55 PM
Fuzzy Dunlop

http://www.justin.tv/livenhl323#/w/908093744/2

Some indian blokes presenting it, just in case that kind of thing makes you sick.

Unread 26-02-2011, 03:59 PM
Sloane

Josh King on the bench ahead of obertan and bebe

Unread 26-02-2011, 04:00 PM
The Watcher

Come on United!

Unread 26-02-2011, 04:01 PM
The Return of JC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sloane
Josh King on the bench ahead of obertan and bebe
who else is on there, Sloane?

ScarFace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy Dunlop
http://www.justin.tv/livenhl323#/w/908093744/2

Some indian blokes presenting it, just in case that kind of thing makes you sick.
no pic

waynes ear's

what a boring match

Unread 26-02-2011, 04:05 PM
plopborsky

£#%&! me great tackle vidic

Unread 26-02-2011, 04:06 PM
Fuzzy Dunlop

Disgrace so far.

Unread 26-02-2011, 04:06 PM
Tiberian

No attacking wide options on the bench with Fletcher playing right side would concern me.

Unread 26-02-2011, 04:07 PM
Zorg

How the £#%&! was that not a freekick on Nani?

Unread 26-02-2011, 04:09 PM
rebelcountyred

Shit on a stick

Unread 26-02-2011, 04:09 PM
ziggyman17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiberian
No attacking wide options on the bench with Fletcher playing right side would concern me.
his second touch is most a tackle..

Unread 26-02-2011, 04:10 PM
waynes ear's

Rooney

Unread 26-02-2011, 04:10 PM
Sloane

rooney being a dick and will get a 3 game ban