United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Manchester United Match Thread Archive

Unread 23-02-2011, 08:15 PM
Billy Bigbollox

Default Re: *Official* Marseille v United Match Thread - Teams, Links and bebe for the balon d'or in 2015

For the love of God not £#%&!ing Gibson again . I don't mind looking a @#%&! if he scores, but how many more times does he have to prove he isn't good enough for us before he gets £#%&!ed off. 0-0 tonight methinks

Unread 23-02-2011, 08:16 PM
thenorthwillriseagain

Default Re: *Official* Marseille v United Match Thread - Teams, Links and bebe for the balon d'or in 2015

3-0 to them gibson with 2 own goals and a heinze screamer

Unread 23-02-2011, 08:17 PM
Erics Collar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terry Silver
He has plenty of experience.

It's ability that he is short of.

Unread 23-02-2011, 08:18 PM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terry Silver
He has plenty of experience.

It's ability that he is short of.
Gusto too.

Unread 23-02-2011, 08:20 PM
antonin jablonsky

City are recalling a player from loan today, "down to the bare bones" according to that scarf wearing Italian homogimp, he doesn't even have to pick Gibson.

Unread 23-02-2011, 08:27 PM
Jethro

Quote:
Originally Posted by antonin jablonsky
City are recalling a player from loan today, "down to the bare bones" according to that scarf wearing Italian homogimp, he doesn't even have to pick Gibson.
How much did their squad cost?

Unread 23-02-2011, 08:32 PM
Sparky***

oh marcelle desailly is commentating.

is he french or ghanaian tonight?

Unread 23-02-2011, 08:32 PM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jethro
How much did their squad cost?
less than Uniteds we'll be told in a few years.

Unread 23-02-2011, 08:33 PM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***

marseille desailly

Unread 23-02-2011, 08:33 PM
PaulParkers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baron_van_Marlon
tbf he's played 7 times in Europe, including starting in the CL 1/4's against Bayern last year.

Not like he's been thrown in with no experience as Pogba would have been had he gone.
Think you've got the wrong end of the stick tbh mate

Unread 23-02-2011, 08:35 PM
antonin jablonsky

Wish Cleverley was available.

antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
marseille desailly

believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by antonin jablonsky
Wish Cleverley was available.

waynes ear's

saw the team sheet, football is dead to me now

Unread 23-02-2011, 08:36 PM
Sparky***

It's going to be an interesting night.

Dusted with the odd moment of light comedy, possibly a shot on goal or two.

Let's just sit back and not take things too seriously.

Unread 23-02-2011, 08:37 PM
believe

Quote:

goodnight

red @rmy

Quote:

3-1 United.

£#%&! the doom.

Carrick 1st goalscorer. yhihf

antonin jablonsky

Quote:

and 5 wildely off target from a fat Irishman. Not Sheasy, love him now.

Unread 23-02-2011, 08:41 PM
MJ Ramone

Football Re: *Official* Marseille v United Match Thread - Teams, Links and bebe for the balon d'or in 2015

Quote:

Can't stand that @#%&!.
ITV are £#%&!ing awful....arguably more 'abu' than SKY or the BBC (yes, I know that sounds a little RAWK'esque, but bear with me) Lowest common denominator, cliche' riddled crap.
That £#%&!ing @#%&! Townesend is the worst. He is absolutely loathed to give United any credit whatsoever...he has that constipated look on his face whenever he talks about us. £#%&!ing #@&%!.
And don't get me started on that Chiles tit.

As for the side tonight, well I know we're 'down to the bare bones' ...but Gibson getting a shirt after his recent performances is frankly laughable. I'd have preferred to see O'Shea in there.

Unread 23-02-2011, 08:42 PM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ Ramone
Can't stand that @#%&!.
ITV are £#%&!ing awful....arguably more 'abu' than SKY or the BBC (yes, I know that sounds a little RAWK'esque, but bear with me) Lowest common denominator, cliche' riddled crap.
That £#%&!ing @#%&! Townesend is the worst. He is absolutely loathed to give United any credit whatsoever...he has that constipated look on his face whenever he talks about us. £#%&!ing #@&%!.
And don't get me started on that Chiles tit.

As for the side tonight, well I know we're 'down to the bare bones' ...but Gibson getting a shirt after his recent performances is frankly laughable. I'd have preferred to see O'Shea in there.
Yup, gonna call him "not Gibson" from now on. Just to be clear.