United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Manchester United Match Thread Archive

Unread 19-02-2011, 05:36 PM
Sparky***

Default Re: *Official* United v Crawley Match Thread - Teams, Links and See, i'm punctual and reliable armc

went over my nan's house this afternoon and she had a copy of the The Sun or should it be called "the crawley town fanzine"

Unread 19-02-2011, 05:37 PM
plopborsky

Default Re: *Official* United v Crawley Match Thread - Teams, Links and See, i'm punctual and reliable armc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whalefish
Get the finest ale in. It's Bebe time.
correct

Unread 19-02-2011, 05:37 PM
borsuk

Thumbs up Re: *Official* United v Crawley Match Thread - Teams, Links and See, i'm punctual and reliable armc

Quote:
Originally Posted by djsst
Rooney, Kuzsczak, Fletcher, Smalling, Pogba, Tunnicliffe, King
get em on

Unread 19-02-2011, 05:40 PM
Sparky***

cloggers, assorted part-timers and chancers.

but enough about gibson, bebe and obertan.

Unread 19-02-2011, 05:41 PM
Fuzzy Dunlop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sloppy
Partytown says team is

Lindgard
Twins
Oshea
Brown
Gibson
Anderson
Carrick
Bebe
Oberton
Hernandez
:shakehead:

This will be 0-0, count on it.

Unread 19-02-2011, 05:42 PM
MJ Ramone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
cloggers, assorted part-timers and chancers.

but enough about gibson, bebe and obertan.

The Holy Trinity

Unread 19-02-2011, 05:42 PM
Coracao

Disappointed isn't on the bench.

Unread 19-02-2011, 05:45 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ Ramone

The Holy Trinity
The Vatican of Value

Unread 19-02-2011, 05:45 PM
believe

Bebe it actually makes me laugh when I type his name

Unread 19-02-2011, 05:46 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy Dunlop
:shakehead:

This will be 0-0, count on it.
It will be another gripping and inspiring display of our strength in depth, fo sho

Unread 19-02-2011, 05:49 PM
Tronics

Honestly if Gibbo can't command the middle of that park today he might aswell give up

Obers and Bebe, not mug hope for either, hoping to be proved wrong

Nice to see the twins starting, good bench too

Unread 19-02-2011, 05:50 PM
Neo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coracao
Disappointed isn't on the bench.
Might be the kick up the arse he needs to sort his head out.

Missing out today might make him want it more, hopefully. Especially when some of the other kids will be getting a chance.

Unread 19-02-2011, 05:50 PM
magic_cantona

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tronics
Honestly if Gibbo can't command the middle of that park today he might aswell give up

Obers and Bebe, not mug hope for either, hoping to be proved wrong

Nice to see the twins starting, good bench too

Unread 19-02-2011, 05:51 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo

Missing out today might make him want it more, hopefully. Especially when some of the other kids will be getting a chance.
doubt it, it's more likely to make him want to stab something

Unread 19-02-2011, 05:54 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by djsst
Pogba, Tunnicliffe, King

Shame about Morrison. I wonder if that story appearing in the papers today cost him?

Unread 19-02-2011, 05:54 PM
Tronics

Gareth Southgate prancing around like some footballing sage

would love to punch him right in the nose, probs wont make any difference though.

Unread 19-02-2011, 05:56 PM
Sloppy

Unread 19-02-2011, 05:59 PM
dinger

Wouldlove to build a decentlead by halftime and see the kids put on, but we'll probably be still level at half time.

Is that streak of cowardly piss Evans still injured?

Unread 19-02-2011, 06:03 PM
naes_sean

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo

I don't believe that for one bit. He's a promising young footballer at the best club in the world. If that isn't enough of a kick up the arse, then he needs a good shoeing.

Unread 19-02-2011, 06:06 PM
Sparky***

god almighty. this itv build up is £#%&!ing cringeworthy.

it's like crawley town TV.