United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Manchester United Match Thread Archive

Unread 15-02-2011, 11:03 AM
dunk

Thumbs up Re: *official united v city match thread (teams, links and time to get our act together)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
so you're saying only fergie should post on that thread. or this one.

hmmm...... we could get wenger to do a guest thread if arsenal win the carlng cup. just so fergie has someone to mock, obviously.

I like your ideas.
I'd like to see a team picked by Throb go head to head with a team picked by you.

Unread 15-02-2011, 11:04 AM
Fuzzy Dunlop

Default Re: *official united v city match thread (teams, links and time to get our act together)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
I'd like to see a team picked by Throb go head to head with a team picked by you.
Would it really be any different? They're two of the same kind, that's why they always argue

Unread 15-02-2011, 11:04 AM
jem

Default Re: *official united v city match thread (teams, links and time to get our act together)

Quote:
Originally Posted by antonin jablonsky
I think he's suggesting that the FA rules can prevent us from getting youth players from down south intee?
indeed. we'd have had to have bought him. thanks for expliquing.

isn't there anyone any good up north?

Unread 15-02-2011, 11:06 AM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem

Yes, we've had some success in that area as a club in fact.

Unread 15-02-2011, 11:07 AM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem

We have a better player than Wilshire, same age/younger too, we just don't have to rush him into the first team (fortunately, given the court cases).

Unread 15-02-2011, 11:10 AM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
We have a better player than Wilshire, same age/younger too, we just don't have to rush him into the first team (fortunately, given the court cases).
Bit older but I reckon Cleverley's gonna be a cracking player too, as is Welbeck. I'd personally have liked to have seen Cleverley in our squad this year,ahead of Gibson.

Unread 15-02-2011, 11:12 AM
dunk

Quote:
Bit older but I reckon Cleverley's gonna be a cracking player too, as is Welbeck. I'd personally have liked to have seen Cleverley in our squad this year,ahead of Gibson.
I'd like to have seen Tunnicliffe or even Djemba-Djemba ahead of Gibson tbh.

Unread 15-02-2011, 11:19 AM
Harri Jaffa

Quote:
I'd like to have seen Tunnicliffe or even Djemba-Djemba ahead of Gibson tbh.
I wouldn't mid seeing a sheer drop just ahead of Gibson in his super fast brakeless car

Unread 15-02-2011, 11:22 AM
borsuk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harri Jaffa
I wouldn't mid seeing a sheer drop just ahead of Gibson in his super fast brakeless car
he'd miss

Unread 15-02-2011, 11:24 AM
Harri Jaffa

Quote:
Originally Posted by borsuk
he'd miss
:badoomtish:

Unread 15-02-2011, 11:34 AM
jem

Quote:
berbatov wouldn't know what to do.

maybe we could both whistle and see who he came to.

you could check throb's hands for dog food smears.

Unread 15-02-2011, 12:04 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
berbatov wouldn't know what to do.

maybe we could both whistle and see who he came to.

you could check throb's hands for dog food smears.

Throb's choice of formation would intrigue me, probably a 1-2-3-3-1 sort of thing.

Unread 15-02-2011, 12:07 PM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:

Throb's choice of formation would intrigue me, probably a 1-2-3-3-1 sort of thing.
"that we've always played".

Unread 15-02-2011, 01:15 PM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by borsuk
ouch. not sure jem can recover from this and the hairline line. that's gotta sting tbh.
et tu brute?

Unread 15-02-2011, 01:19 PM
My Name is Keith

Quote:
"And has always been at the forefront of Fergie's thinking despite the media obsession to tell us otherwise."

Unread 15-02-2011, 01:43 PM
MUFC One Love

Quote:
Out to in.