United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Manchester United Match Thread Archive

Unread 30-01-2011, 07:02 PM
believe

Default Re: *Official* Southampton v United Match Thread - Teams, Links and magical romance of the cup

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crumps
Being up all weekend often saw me falling asleep when I settled down to watch matches. Crashing out after a bath before I was supposed to go to the match happened more than once too.

Can't you view the forums on FBTZ anymore?

If anyone is desperate for something off there PM me and I'll download it or give you my log in.
Have you got United v Southampton from last night?

Unread 30-01-2011, 07:03 PM
Sloppy

Default Re: *Official* Southampton v United Match Thread - Teams, Links and magical romance of the cup

ITV highlights show.

http://www.fileserve.com/file/eQvpnWh
http://bitshare.com/?f=x8b5hrjd
http://hotfile.com/dl/100508871/1c87...01-11.avi.html

Southampton v Man Utd FAC 4th Round ITV Highlights 29-01-11

http://www.fileserve.com/file/k8CZDQR
http://bitshare.com/?f=v9ojy3bn
http://hotfile.com/dl/100510847/e2bb...01-11.avi.html

Aspect Ratio......: 16:9
Resolution: 688x384
FPS.......: 25.000
Video Codec: XviD
Video Bitrate: 1300 kb/s
Audio Bitrate: 128kb/s - CBR
Language: English.

Unread 30-01-2011, 07:25 PM
Crumps

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
Have you got United v Southampton from last night?
I'm at my Nannas.

Pain in the arse sorting links on my BB.

Unread 30-01-2011, 07:37 PM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by FannyBanter
I think that's probably red on red.
incorrect. the tall lad is a red. that £#%&!ing old @#%&! tried to throw him into the car :shakehead:

he got a couple of good whacks after that

southampton fans were up for it last night. £#%&!ing southern #@&%!s.

met some sound ones as well though in yates.

Unread 30-01-2011, 07:41 PM
The Mull

wan't it Soton that battered the lad from Telford?

Unread 30-01-2011, 07:41 PM
Hopskipjump

Quote:
Originally Posted by gedthemull
Yes

Unread 30-01-2011, 07:43 PM
FannyBanter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Part 36 Offer
incorrect. the tall lad is a red. that £#%&!ing old @#%&! tried to throw him into the car :shakehead:

he got a couple of good whacks after that

southampton fans were up for it last night. £#%&!ing southern #@&%!s.

met some sound ones as well though in yates.
fair nuff. Shame the vid doesn't show that as it looks like a young thug trying it with a defenceless old fella. They're a nasty bunch - Southampton is always seen as the ugly sister of Portsmouth, but it's a hairy place sometimes, especially near the ground. Worst accent ever as well - sounds like a cross between cockney and gypsy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gedthemull
yep

Unread 30-01-2011, 07:50 PM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by FannyBanter
fair nuff. Shame the vid doesn't show that as it looks like a young thug trying it with a defenceless old fella. They're a nasty bunch - Southampton is always seen as the ugly sister of Portsmouth, but it's a hairy place sometimes, especially near the ground. Worst accent ever as well - sounds like a cross between cockney and gypsy.

yep
yeah. been there a few times and it's quite a rough place. I was surprised tbh.

edit yeah the accent is shocking

Unread 30-01-2011, 07:51 PM
Fuzzy Dunlop

Trying to throw him into the car

Why are people filming this shit like geeks instead of helping. Especially a fellow red ffs.

Wasn't there a United fan who had massive skull injuries down there a few years ago, a good few people seemed to know him on that other place when it happened.

Unread 30-01-2011, 07:58 PM
The Stella Fella

Quote:
Originally Posted by MUFC One Love
I have a song for Chicharito to the tune of Alejandro by Lady Gaga. Not posting it though.
Not too sure it will catch on then tbf 1 love

Unread 30-01-2011, 08:01 PM
FannyBanter

I've heard 1 love's song for pea and it's £#%&!ing shit.

Unread 30-01-2011, 10:24 PM
taff

looks like he's fighting his dad

good smack to the side of the head though