United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Manchester United Match Thread Archive

Unread 29-01-2011, 05:38 PM
forzagarza

Default Re: *Official* Southampton v United Match Thread - Teams, Links and magical romance of the cup

Quote:
Originally Posted by no fun
anyone arsed about this ?

ok its united and we always want to win every game (except for when derby beat us 1-0 at home to put city in the bottom 3) but its 19 thats important this year, and I dont want an FA Cup run £#%&!ing it up
The better we do in the cups the more likely we will get relagated, merge with Leigh Genesis and get rid of the Glazers. Can let those orhphans you take out at Xmas a free private box as well.

Unread 29-01-2011, 05:38 PM
no fun

Default Re: *Official* Southampton v United Match Thread - Teams, Links and magical romance of the cup

Quote:
Originally Posted by wee man
same for me but......

when the whistle goes...
girl Im down the street
Im home
Im out of my work clothes

Unread 29-01-2011, 05:41 PM
Hopskipjump

Thumbs up Re: *Official* Southampton v United Match Thread - Teams, Links and magical romance of the cup

Quote:
Originally Posted by wee man
same for me but......

when the whistle goes...
So bloody true!

Unread 29-01-2011, 05:41 PM
Tumescent Throb

love the FA Cup me, reminds of 1976 and all that

Unread 29-01-2011, 05:42 PM
no fun

Quote:
girl Im down the street
Im home
Im out of my work clothes
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hopskipjump
So bloody true!

Unread 29-01-2011, 05:42 PM
forzagarza

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumescent Throb
When free thinking goes bad.....

Unread 29-01-2011, 05:44 PM
wonky no

new 'keeper
pea
owen
start.
?

Unread 29-01-2011, 05:47 PM
Sloppy

Unread 29-01-2011, 05:50 PM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumescent Throb
you might as well have said it reminded you of the time taibi let the ball through his legs.

lack of respect for the opposition and the magic of the cup shown by fergie.

evans is about to get monstered, by the way.

Unread 29-01-2011, 05:51 PM
carlosartorial

Quote:

ok its united and we always want to win every game (except for when derby beat us 1-0 at home to put city in the bottom 3) but its 19 thats important this year, and I dont want an FA Cup run £#%&!ing it up
Agreed. Couldn't give a £#%&! tbh.

We'll still win though.

Unread 29-01-2011, 05:51 PM
Dueling Banjos

I think we definitely need a wave.

Unread 29-01-2011, 05:54 PM
Harri Jaffa

That's basically the team I picked
Shouldn't gloat...

Unread 29-01-2011, 05:55 PM
Harri Jaffa

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlosartorial
Agreed. Couldn't give a £#%&! tbh.

We'll still win though.
This.

Unread 29-01-2011, 05:56 PM
Sparky***

Don't really understand why people suddenly 'don't give a £#%&!' about the fa cup.

Ok, all the romance and magic %@#$&!s may be over-done but it's one of 2 trophies we have a chance of winning this season and I for one would love to see us win the fa cup.

considering we've lost 2 finals on the trot it would be nice.

Unread 29-01-2011, 05:58 PM
Billy Bigbollox

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Don't really understand why people suddenly 'don't give a £#%&!' about the fa cup.

Ok, all the romance and magic %@#$&!s may be over-done but it's one of 2 trophies we have a chance of winning this season and I for one would love to see us win the fa cup.

One of 3 hth

Unread 29-01-2011, 05:59 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Bigbollox
One of 3 hth
yeah alright.

Unread 29-01-2011, 05:59 PM
dunk

Quote:

I love the FA Cup and we are long overdue another lifting of it.

Unread 29-01-2011, 06:02 PM
carlosartorial

Quote:

I haven't cared about it in 10 years. It's mere icing and means nowt these days for many, many reasons. If we win the FA cup and nowt else would that be enough for anyone connected with the club these days? Thankfully no. League, Europe, FA Cup a distant third. Losing today vs dropped points on Tuesday? No contest.

Unread 29-01-2011, 06:04 PM
Pop

Quote:

Little bit. Its the never ending anything can happen, magic/romance of the cup, best knock out competition in the world %@#$&!s I can't stand.

Unread 29-01-2011, 06:06 PM
Ginners

slightly worrying team

gonna be a hard game