United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Manchester United Match Thread Archive

Unread 04-01-2011, 08:21 PM
red in cumbria

Default Re: *Official* United v Stoke Match Thread - Teams, Links and Our first league double of the season

So, last 3 games - Gibson, Neville and Gibson again have got starts

But our squad is superb and in no way needs strengthening this month. OK, then

(I mean, even if SAF really does have no money - he could at least recall Cleverley, FFS)

Unread 04-01-2011, 08:22 PM
Sloppy

Default Re: *Official* United v Stoke Match Thread - Teams, Links and Our first league double of the season

Unread 04-01-2011, 08:23 PM
teflon_terry

Cool Re: *Official* United v Stoke Match Thread - Teams, Links and Our first league double of the season

Gibbo to score tonight.

Unread 04-01-2011, 08:25 PM
Bunker Buster

That teams got...........lovely...

Urmm......

Balance...

Has fergie thrown some pannini stickers at the Tactics board..?

Were £#%&!ed.

Unread 04-01-2011, 08:30 PM
Crumps

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster

Urmm......

Balance...

Were £#%&!ed.
'

Unread 04-01-2011, 08:30 PM
Erics Collar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster

Urmm......

Balance...

Were £#%&!ed.
don't say that i have put all of my 40000 vcash on a utd win tonight!

Unread 04-01-2011, 08:32 PM
Tronics

if Gibson gets outplayed by either Dean Whitehead or Rory Delap then he's shit

im confident he WONT

is Rooney injured?

Rio out and Smalling in? dont mind that as long as it isnt Evans replacing him

but by the looks of twitter Rio wanted to play

Unread 04-01-2011, 08:33 PM
BarryX

I can see Giggs sticking to the left of a front three tonight, with Nani drifting around from the right and causing all kinds of havoc. Backed by a solid defence I think we will win by at least a two goal advantage.

Unread 04-01-2011, 08:37 PM
Coracao

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarryX
I can see Giggs sticking to the left of a front three tonight, with Nani drifting around from the right and causing all kinds of havoc. Backed by a solid defence I think we will win by at least a two goal advantage.
Why would Giggs be in a front 3?

Team clearly looks like 4-4-2.

antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Where are Berb and Chico in this front 3?

Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crumps
'
Quote:
its going to be carnage, weve put out lightweights....

home advantage, nick a goal.

1-0 Heart

1-1 Head.

Unread 04-01-2011, 08:38 PM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coracao
Why would Giggs be in a front 3?

Team clearly looks like 4-4-2.
Only way it isn't is if Fegie shoves Chico out on the left?

Unread 04-01-2011, 08:41 PM
Smeggs

are we actually getting cleverly back? i can't take another gibson masterclass.

fancy a pea to get a few tonight. worry not.

Unread 04-01-2011, 08:47 PM
nani_9999

streaming of the game live here http://sportstream24.com/england_foo...watch_online_1

Unread 04-01-2011, 08:50 PM
Coracao

Quote:
Originally Posted by nani_9999
Well in pinhead.

Unread 04-01-2011, 08:52 PM
Jez Quigley

I'm in Germany and their Sky Sports is showing it live - as well as the 'conference' thing where they bounce from game to game.

Connection permitting - I'll try and post what's going on.

Oh - I'm going for a 4-0 victory tonight - Little Pea, Steve MacDonald, Nanners and a Vidic header.

Take it to the bank

Unread 04-01-2011, 08:55 PM
M-13

Quote:
Originally Posted by nani_9999
Oops! This link appears to be broken.

Unread 04-01-2011, 08:55 PM
Fatboy Shrek

Best link out there?

Unread 04-01-2011, 08:56 PM
Coracao

Quote:
Originally Posted by M-13
Oops! This link appears to be broken.
Working for me.

Unread 04-01-2011, 08:57 PM
magic_cantona

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
can you put that in a link for daft people please?