United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Manchester United Match Thread Archive

Unread 19-02-2011, 12:19 PM
Sparky***

Default *Official* United v Crawley Match Thread

Old Trafford
FA Cup 5th Round
Saturday 19th February 2011
K.O. 17:15

Unread 19-02-2011, 12:27 PM
MUFC One Love

Default Re: *Official* United v Crawley Match Thread - Teams, Links and See, i'm punctual and reliable armc

'And Obertan has just tangled his legs up and tackled himself';

Unread 19-02-2011, 12:30 PM
believe

Thumbs up Re: *Official* United v Crawley Match Thread - Teams, Links and See, i'm punctual and reliable armc

been looking forward to this one.

Unread 19-02-2011, 12:36 PM
Ben

Default Re: *Official* United v Crawley Match Thread - Teams, Links and See, i'm punctual and reliable armc

theyve got a nice badge

Unread 19-02-2011, 12:40 PM
Gorilla Monsoon

If we win 10-0 i'll be happy.

Unread 19-02-2011, 12:40 PM
Fuzzy Dunlop

Quote:
Originally Posted by MUFC One Love

What else can you do but laugh.

Unread 19-02-2011, 12:51 PM
Lok

Hopefully we'll £#%&!ing £#%&! them, lets £#%&!ing £#%&! the £#%&!ers. If they £#%&!ing £#%&! us, we're £#%&!ed.

£#%&!.

Unread 19-02-2011, 12:51 PM
MJ Ramone

Quote:
Originally Posted by MUFC One Love

Indeed

Not the most thrilling of 5th Round ties is it?! ...

In the big picture it's a great draw because it means we can rest pretty much everyone before the Champions League ...but the thought of watching Bebe', Obers & Gibbles aint exactly getting the old juices flowing.

Unread 19-02-2011, 12:58 PM
irk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lok
Hopefully we'll £#%&!ing £#%&! them, lets £#%&!ing £#%&! the £#%&!ers. If they £#%&!ing £#%&! us, we're £#%&!ed.

£#%&!.

Unread 19-02-2011, 01:03 PM
beansy

looking forward to this, crawley are my 7th team

Unread 19-02-2011, 01:11 PM
magic_cantona

The magic of the cup.

We shouldn't look down our noses tbh.

But I think I will do.

Unread 19-02-2011, 01:12 PM
Sloane

Quote:
Originally Posted by magic_cantona
The magic of the cup.

We shouldn't look down our noses tbh.

But I think I will do.
bit harsh on sullers that

Unread 19-02-2011, 01:29 PM
Pop

Giddy little bastards. Hope Utd @#%&! them at least 12-0.

They can all £#%&! off back to delivering the post and driving bread vans come Monday morning.

Unread 19-02-2011, 01:35 PM
magic_cantona

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop
Giddy little bastards. Hope Utd @#%&! them at least 12-0.

They can all £#%&! off back to delivering the post and driving bread vans come Monday morning.
Bit harsh on Bebe that.

Unread 19-02-2011, 01:46 PM
Cream

reem is a defender of Obertan and a liker of the concept of Bebe.

so lots to look forward to for me.

Unread 19-02-2011, 01:48 PM
Time For Heroes

The only thing I'm looking forward to is to see if , Tunners and Poggers are on the bench....if they're not then I'll tell you where I am on this one........

I'm out.

Although I will still watch it with a look of disdain on my face as Gibbers gets outclassed by Sergio Torres.

Unread 19-02-2011, 02:09 PM
Sloppy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben
theyve got a nice badge
Theres has football club on

Unread 19-02-2011, 02:46 PM
Wellfarg

Quote:
Originally Posted by reem
reem is a defender of Obertan and a liker of the concept of Bebe.

so lots to look forward to for me.

Whenever I watch Obertan I keep thinking he has the potential to be a terrific exciting winger. Hasn't delivered on it yet though. I'm not sure if that's because he's been given limited opportunity or if he's only been given limited opportunity because he hasn't fulfilled his potential. Kind of a Catch 22 thing really - or do I mean Chicken & Egg ? Or indeed what the £#%&! am I on about

Unread 19-02-2011, 02:50 PM
Coracao

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wellfarg
Whenever I watch Obertan I keep thinking he has the potential to be a terrific exciting winger. Hasn't delivered on it yet though. I'm not sure if that's because he's been given limited opportunity or if he's only been given limited opportunity because he hasn't fulfilled his potential. Kind of a Catch 22 thing really - or do I mean Chicken & Egg ? Or indeed what the £#%&! am I on about
He looks like more of an egg than a chicken.

Whatever he actually is (I suspect an alien species), he isn't a good enough footballer for Manchester United.

Unread 19-02-2011, 02:55 PM
Baron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coracao
He looks like more of an egg than a chicken.

Whatever he actually is (I suspect an alien species), he isn't a good enough footballer for Manchester United.
ffs

Gonna be a £#%&!ing shit game, probably the worst since... the last round.... :shakehead: