United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 07-04-2015, 01:14 AM
Clarkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
If we win our next 2 games we will be 5 points behind them, with their next game away at Arsenal.

Them's the facts.

It ain't happening

Be grateful for where we are now

Unread 07-04-2015, 01:28 AM
dunk

Quote:
If we win our next 2 games we will be 5 points behind them, with their next game away at Arsenal.

Them's the facts.

Unread 07-04-2015, 02:48 AM
Swagger

Quote:

Them's the facts.
we're still fighting for this title

Unread 07-04-2015, 03:26 AM
angrydimaria

Quote:

Them's the facts.
make that 6 with their vastly superior goal difference.

Unread 07-04-2015, 03:38 AM
Stickman

Quote:
Originally Posted by angrydimaria
Superior goal difference isn't an extra point

Unread 07-04-2015, 03:40 AM
angrydimaria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stickman
Goal difference isn't an extra point ffs
half a point, 1 point you can call what you want. If we are equal, chelsea will win the league. Which means we are effectively 6 points behind chelsea. In some cases it may not come to it though...

Anyways, £#%&! thinking about the league title for now. Lets win the city match first. We have too many tough matches to drop

https://vine.co/v/OllphZzuJqU

Unread 07-04-2015, 04:32 AM
Denis Irwell

Quote:
Originally Posted by angrydimaria
In the unlikely event that they drop enough points for us to close up, the goal difference would probably take care of itself anyway.

They do have a few tricky ones coming up but.....nah

Unread 07-04-2015, 05:01 AM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Bigbollox
Doom Sparky is back, yay
Was always going to happen once we started winning again. I imagine all the Sexton Reds who have been sage repping him for the last eight months are £#%&!ing livid.

Unread 07-04-2015, 07:34 AM
Mr_Ed

What is it ? 1-6, 1-2, 0-3 against those @#%&!s at home recently. Need to turn up this time ffs,

Unread 07-04-2015, 07:43 AM
My Name is Keith

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***

They don't look a very happy bunch at the moment but that's not to say they won't pull a performance out against us because as everyone on here should know - their entire £#%&!ing club is obsessed with United. Getting one over on us is practically the only thing the £#%&!ers care about right from the tea ladies up to the boardroom.
Word. Blue ketchup and blue £#%&!ing Father Christmas etc, mufc ruined my life etc - every person associated with club is an utter #@&%!.

Would have been getting more on vibes if Stoke had drawn or beaten Chelsea. Chelsea are fragile atm nqat but they are just too far ahead. A smaller gap and we'd catch them.

Think we'll be city this Sunday (not a good sign for us winning I'm afraid). Top 4, beating the scouse and hopefully city - that's an excellent 1st season for lvg. Only disappointment for me is the fa cup. We should have won it this year- arsenal at home ffs.

Unread 07-04-2015, 07:47 AM
The Stella Fella

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Keith
Word. Blue ketchup and blue £#%&!ing Father Christmas etc, mufc ruined my life etc - every person associated with club is an utter #@&%!.

Would have been getting more on vibes if Stoke had drawn or beaten Chelsea. Chelsea are fragile atm nqat but they are just too far ahead. A smaller gap and we'd catch them.

Think we'll be city this Sunday (not a good sign for us winning I'm afraid). Top 4, beating the scouse and hopefully city - that's an excellent 1st season for lvg. Only disappointment for me is the fa cup. We should have won it this year- arsenal at home ffs.
But I reckon had we beaten Arsenal we may not have had the run we have had recently - that was the final kick up the arse some of them required. #blessingindisguise

Unread 07-04-2015, 07:50 AM
waynes ear's

Lad in work is a blue @#%&! and went to Burnley, Barca and Palace. He is going Sunday.

On as £#%&!

Pellegrini wont see out the season

Unread 07-04-2015, 07:53 AM
My Name is Keith

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Stella Fella
But I reckon had we beaten Arsenal we may not have had the run we have had recently - that was the final kick up the arse some of them required. #blessingindisguise
Perhaps. Lvg doesn't sound like the type of manager that would need the players to have a kick up the arse but maybe. It's just that it was very winnable this year and we were in a very good spot to do so. Obviously football's a lot about momentum - the more matches the better for us atm.

Unread 07-04-2015, 07:59 AM
The Stella Fella

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's
Lad in work is a blue @#%&! and went to Burnley, Barca and Palace. He is going Sunday.

On as £#%&!

Pellegrini wont see out the season
Nah No point sacking him now - even if they finish 3/4 they ll still win a qualification game

Although will be funny if they do after the shit we got for getting rid of Moyseh

Unread 07-04-2015, 08:05 AM
Red Al

Form never counts for much in derby,s both teams can win this NQAT but I don't fear the big teams as much this season because the winning mentality is back and we have a decent midfeild for the first time in many a year
Both teams have weak spots and ours is a brainfart a game from one of our defenders that players like aguero and toure will punish us for.
But win this and I think our CL spot is nailed on

Unread 07-04-2015, 08:09 AM
Bunker Buster

Win this and win it big.....then you'll see Chelsea wobble.

ON as £#%&!.

Unread 07-04-2015, 08:12 AM
Szekely

Quote:

Them's the facts.
with a game in hand. so still at least five clear.

Make absolutely no mistake, Chelsea have won the league. even if we or arsenal win all our games (which neither will) Chelsea will still win the league.

Chelsea are actually starting to look a little tired now. If the gap was 3-6 points, it would keep it interesting, but they've got more than enough in the bag to make it over the line. and they grind out results better than anyone in the league. they'll get the points that matter.

second down to fourth is interesting though. arsenal won't maintain their run for the same reason I said Liverpool won't maintain their's: they've already won seven in a row. that will inevitably end. hopefully were still in form to pick up the pieces.

Sunday is huge for us. win that and we're almost there.

Unread 07-04-2015, 08:24 AM
atticusgrinch

Even if we lost to city on Sunday the upwards trajectory for Utd is clear and the downwards trajectory for those blue #@&%!s is also clear to see.

They ain't rebuilding a side on £50m a year net.

We'll win though. 3-1 or 3-2.

Di maria in for Young. Smalling in for Jones if he's better. It's all good baby.

Agree Chelsea have won it. Next year boys.

Unread 07-04-2015, 08:29 AM
Szekely

Quote:
Originally Posted by atticusgrinch
Even if we lost to city on Sunday the upwards trajectory for Utd is clear and the downwards trajectory for those blue #@&%!s is also clear to see.

They ain't rebuilding a side on £50m a year net.

We'll win though. 3-1 or 3-2.

Di maria in for Young. Smalling in for Jones if he's better. It's all good baby.

Agree Chelsea have won it. Next year boys.
I think Young deserves to keep his place. let him do the dirty work for seventy minutes and let Di Maria run riot late on. Di Maria has worked well off the bench the last couple of games.

I'd be looking to change as little as possible before now and the end of the season unless someone plays their way in or out of the side before then.

Unread 07-04-2015, 08:30 AM
Pop

Far too much confidence in this thread for my liking. Draw or narrow City win, nqat.

The @#%&!s.
Closed Thread