Unread 27-09-2014, 09:37 AM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crumps
I'm not an expert on that condition.

He does play an awful lot.
Portugal doctor back in May

Quote:
“Tendinosis is not the same thing as tendinitis. It’s more serious because it takes longer to recover from, whereas tendinitis appears and disappears quickly. Tendinosis is an injury that is difficult to recover from in the period of time we are talking about, because it is related to overuse – the player did not stop and did not have the suitable treatment.

“It’s not a dangerous injury and there is practically no chance of a tendon rupture. But we will probably not have Cristiano like we are used to seeing him. Given the athlete that he is, I believe he will be ready to play Germany, but probably not the whole game or not at full capacity.”
Not sure what that means for him going forward, but try telling him to ease off. He'll want to play in Russia in 2018.

Unread 27-09-2014, 09:51 AM
barrington avenue

Quote:
It's tendinitis ffs.

A condition which goes by itself with rest.

Owen Hargreaves is the Leah Betts of Tendinitis.

what a link

Unread 27-09-2014, 10:03 AM
Vedder

Quote:
Originally Posted by dinger
He looks nothing special there, there's roid heads look exactly like that outside every kebab shop at approx 1.30 every sat night.
Yeah but he's not on roids pal...

Unread 27-09-2014, 11:56 AM
Zorg

Loves a good roar does Ronaldo, bloody loves it.

Unread 27-09-2014, 12:12 PM
crockster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dasilvatwins
but if hes still scoring 30plus goals a year, who gives a shit if hes not fully fit
Providing he can withstand it.

Remember, the epl is much more physically demanding on the players than la liga.

Unread 27-09-2014, 12:21 PM
crockster

Thumbs up

Quote:
I'm not an expert on that condition.

He does play an awful lot.

There is a difference between inactivity and rest.
You mean "active rest and inactive rest"?

Yes there is pal

Which means jack s**t when you're having to play in a much more physical demanding game.

Unread 27-09-2014, 12:34 PM
guerreiro

Really with all these links would just piss off; he left us and not in particularly pleasant circumstances with the whole "slave" crap. Wish him well an'that, but we should have some pride.

Unread 27-09-2014, 01:27 PM
red in cumbria

He was always going to go to Madrid - apart from anything else, his family and entourage of hangers on demanded it.

Can't really resent him for it, tbh.

Unread 27-09-2014, 04:55 PM
koppas

The aeroplane flew over today with the 'Come Home Ronaldo' message. I'm sure that's made his mind up for him...

Unread 27-09-2014, 05:00 PM
Mr_Ed

Quote:
Originally Posted by koppas
The aeroplane flew over today with the 'Come Home Ronaldo' message. I'm sure that's made his mind up for him...

Probably packing right now

Unread 27-09-2014, 05:07 PM
believe

He'll need to if he's going to play in to his forties

Unread 27-09-2014, 05:11 PM
Ashley's Grime

Waste of £#%&!ing money that was.

Unread 27-09-2014, 05:17 PM
believe

Police investigating it apparently because it didn't have clearance to fly so low over the stadium. I hope there's a tufty based midnight express.
Closed Thread