United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Everything else > Wrestling
Closed Thread

Unread 08-02-2016, 07:22 PM
Trent Boyett

He's been cleared by every doctor except the WWE one. Even the UFC medics cleared him. Retiring? To get out of his WWE contract and go back to ROH? Odd choice.

Unread 08-02-2016, 08:13 PM
Jez Quigley

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jethro
Not a great 18 months for the company. It's genuinely in a shite state
Wrestlemania could be a massive, massive flop and they only have themselves to blame.

If 2 years ago you would have predicted a wrestlemania without Punk, Bryan, Cena, Rollins, Orton and Cesaro - what a reaction you'd have gotten.

Unread 08-02-2016, 09:49 PM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jez Quigley
Agreed to the above

Trying to think of an analogy. A career ending injury to Giggs when he was 25?
hello.... is that michael brown?

Unread 08-02-2016, 09:53 PM
Jethro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jez Quigley
Wrestlemania could be a massive, massive flop and they only have themselves to blame.

If 2 years ago you would have predicted a wrestlemania without Punk, Bryan, Cena, Rollins, Orton and Cesaro - what a reaction you'd have gotten.
Said it before but it's going to be so gimmick heavy. Rollins schedule must be insane. They must be banking on him coming back for it.

Unread 08-02-2016, 09:54 PM
Jez Quigley

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
hello.... is that michael brown?
Think he was just 18 when he was shot mate

Oh - the dirty player who tried to do Ryan you mean....

Unread 08-02-2016, 10:18 PM
Switching Off

I remember last year the build up to mania being weak, nobody expecting anything. Then....

Unread 08-02-2016, 10:30 PM
My Name is Keith

Bowie, Wogan and now Bryan - where will it bloody end for goodness sakes? If I had my way, we'd re-start 2016 and bloody well try and find a way of stopping the deathly grip of this annus horribilis (sp?) extending further.

It's only February Ffs.

Realise he hasn't died but he might as well have.

Unread 08-02-2016, 10:37 PM
Jez Quigley

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Keith
Bowie, Wogan and now Bryan - where will it bloody end for goodness sakes? If I had my way, we'd re-start 2016 and bloody well try and find a way of stopping the deathly grip of this annus horribilis (sp?) extending further.

It's only February Ffs.

Realise he hasn't died but he might as well have.
Too true mate - all creative geniuses in their respective fields.

I fear for a major football death this year. I'm calling it now - a major football figure will die this year.

Worst. Year. Ever. (for celebs).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Switching Off
I remember last year the build up to mania being weak, nobody expecting anything. Then....

Yeah - what a moment that was. They really pulled it out of the hat with that - with hindsight it was always the best solution but my word they played a blinder.

A near perfect moment of sports entertainment that main event. Electric atmosphere and perfect story telling all round.

Looks like we will never see Bryan v Lesnar, or a Bryan Rollins Wrestlemania

Unread 09-02-2016, 12:25 AM
mkr

It's fake

Unread 09-02-2016, 01:13 AM
Jez Quigley

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkr
It's fake
Alan Rickman wasn't really killed by Voldemort/Bruce Willis too you know - and didn't cheat on his wife with his hot P.A.

FYI only people who've never watched it claim it's fake. A show with an undead character, a potentially psychotic bunny, 3 dudes with unicorn horns on their heads and 4 giant 'Deliverance' type beardy guys will never set a claim for reality.

Last edited by Jez Quigley; 09-02-2016 at 01:25 AM.
Closed Thread