United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 03-04-2019, 04:32 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's
play in the Thames you £#%&!ing dull @#%&!.
Think we've uncovered the identity of the pusher lads

Unread 03-04-2019, 04:45 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
Cheeky bit of saging from one of the dullest bastards on the forum. Like it.

Unread 03-04-2019, 04:50 PM
saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red

Unread 03-04-2019, 04:55 PM
S/Side.Red

ffs

Unread 03-04-2019, 04:58 PM
saffers

Quote:
ffs
Browser has been on me for some time. I would never attack someone unprovoked.

Unread 03-04-2019, 05:01 PM
S/Side.Red

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
Browser has been on me for some time. I would never attack someone unprovoked.
Assumed that was the case tbf. Not your style iirc.

Unread 03-04-2019, 05:03 PM
saffers

Quote:
Assumed that was the case tbf. Not your style iirc.

Unread 03-04-2019, 07:02 PM
Whalefish

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk

Doucoure scored again. Good player. Will be moving on to better things this summer I reckon..
Not United then.

Tielemens has settled in very well at Leicester, if they don't have first dibs and fee rumoured to be 35million get in there. Him and another would be a good bit of business.

Unread 03-04-2019, 07:07 PM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whalefish
Not United then.

Tielemens has settled in very well at Leicester, if they don't have first dibs and fee rumoured to be 35million get in there. Him and another would be a good bit of business.
We’re linked with him today

Us and Spurs to ‘battle’ Leicester for his signature apparently

Unread 03-04-2019, 07:08 PM
Whalefish

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14
We’re linked with him today

Us and Spurs to ‘battle’ Leicester for his signature apparently
£#%&!ing Spurs!

United need more match winners, not sure what the options are beyond recent paper links that are probably nothing but piss and wind (Sancho and Odoi). Don't really know what's out there, linked to Costa at Juventus again. The two lads at PSV?

Unread 03-04-2019, 11:05 PM
AK14

Someone’s been very busy briefing the press...

Unread 04-04-2019, 02:52 AM
shenwen

Not unhappy with that but would prefer to see the names Young, Smalling and Jones ahead of all of those (Valencia aside).

If Young is in the starting line up for the first game if next season, we might as well give up.

Unread 04-04-2019, 07:12 AM
puressence

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk

Doucoure scored again. Good player. Will be moving on to better things this summer I reckon..
top player him been massively impressive for the seasons hes been at watford

Quote:
Not United then.

saged as far back as 4 years ago my boy and definately a player right age settled already like brooks or maddison if youre prepared to coach put effort in and not be afraid of the twitter scouts hammering you for not signing the next brazilian /argie / portugese fan boy you can get miles better value

Quote:
Originally Posted by shenwen
Not unhappy with that but would prefer to see the names Young, Smalling and Jones ahead of all of those (Valencia aside).

If Young is in the starting line up for the first game if next season, we might as well give up.
youngs a decent 20 game a season player league cup fa cup covering injuries suspensions ..not first team captain and right back ..its ridicoulous

Quote:
Not United then.

https://www.utdforum.com/forum/showt...ighlight=youri

5 years

Unread 04-04-2019, 07:39 AM
shenwen

Whatever he does, he needs to be ruthless. He gets some leeway for coming in, bringing in positivity and of course for his own record at the club. But that won’t last forever. Needs to disregar sentimentality by dropping some of those underwhelming (mostly) English ‘talents’ - Jones, Young, etc.

Can you imagine any of the top six having Young as a starter? Look what Pep did with a similar ageing right back in Zabalwta. Smalling got dropped and humiliated by Southgate yet still seen as part of our future? This failure in defence and beyond and the reluctance to sell has lasted six years. It can’t go on if we have any chance of challenging.

I worry though that with contracts being as they are, this kind of approach may be out of Ole’s hands

Unread 04-04-2019, 09:08 AM
My Name is Heath

To be fair I think that they seem to want to keep our British shit@#%&!s rather than the Garlic Belt shit@#%&!s.

I think Ole looks on here and saw my suggestion to get rid of the Paella Munchers.

I'd love us to go the Bayern model of getting a primarily British side with overseas gems.

Unread 04-04-2019, 09:13 AM
Ranier Wolfcastle

Woodward's been saying the same thing for years (overhaul etc), and we've been saying the same thing for years (overhaul etc).

What really happens is that Smalling, Young and Jones get new contracts.

Herrera, Mata, Matic probably will too.

Unread 04-04-2019, 09:39 AM
Vedder

Nobody is taking Sanchez off our hands surely

Unread 04-04-2019, 09:41 AM
Jethro

Can't wait. Going to be one hell of a Summer

Unread 04-04-2019, 10:19 AM
waynes ear's

how many windows will Ole need / get to sort this shit out?

Unread 04-04-2019, 10:24 AM
TheFatGoth

Realistically how much can we expect to recoup from the sales of Sanchez, Herrera, Mata, Rojo and Valencia?

£90m with most of it coming from the Herrera sale would be my guess.
Closed Thread