United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 20-02-2019, 08:54 PM
£#%&! KFC

don't fancy Young against their front three or Dalot for that matter and that little #@&%! Shaqiri will start for them so Ole has to have a real think about the defence

midfield picks itself and I'd start Sanchez with Rashford if Martial isn't fit

Unread 20-02-2019, 09:00 PM
no fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by £#%&! KFC
don't fancy Young against their front three or Dalot for that matter and that little #@&%! Shaqiri will start for them so Ole has to have a real think about the defence

midfield picks itself and I'd start Sanchez with Rashford if Martial isn't fit
Young had salah in his pocket when we beat them 2-1 just season

Unread 20-02-2019, 09:22 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarFace
Yes of course he/we *can* beat them, the question is whether we will.

(sorry)

Unread 20-02-2019, 09:53 PM
saffers

DDG

Smalling
Bailly
Lindeløf
Shaw

Matic
Herrera
Pogba

Alexis
Rashford
Martial

2-1 utd

Unread 20-02-2019, 09:57 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
DDG

Smalling
Bailly
Lindeløf
Shaw

Matic
Herrera
Pogba

Alexis
Rashford
Martial

2-1 utd

liking it

Unread 20-02-2019, 10:01 PM
dunk

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by no fun
Young had salah in his pocket when we beat them 2-1 just season
He did. Absolutely savaged him.

Unread 22-02-2019, 09:54 AM
Switching Off

Quote:
“I hope and think Anthony will be ready and I hope Jesse will be ready because it’s two different injuries,” the Norwegian told Stewart Gardner.

“So maybe more hope than think, with Anthony as well, but he’s got a chance. Anyway, we still hope Jesse could be ready. Let’s see. We’ve still got a couple of days’ training left and they need to be part of it.”

Unread 22-02-2019, 10:08 AM
Jethro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Switching Off
Jesse to come on at halftime like this

Unread 22-02-2019, 10:13 AM
Lazlo Panaflex

Quote:
they savaged mourinho on that

that team at anfield such a coward

Unread 22-02-2019, 11:36 AM
Switching Off

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jethro
Jesse to come on at halftime like this

Unread 22-02-2019, 03:50 PM
Jethro

Quote:
Real head scratcher this one

Unread 22-02-2019, 05:26 PM
Whalefish

Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazlo Panaflex
they savaged mourinho on that

that team at anfield such a coward
I was out for that game (thank £#%&!). Refreshing the BBC match thread and all I kept seeing was their shots at goal creeping up towards 30 (30 ffs), meanwhile United had 5 over the 90mins. I'm pretty sure those 5 came in the first half too!!

Unread 23-02-2019, 09:23 PM
ScarFace

Unread 23-02-2019, 09:36 PM
sa7

Sky Sports website has a feature on De Gea vs Allison, to see who is the better goalkeeper.

They can’t be £#%&!ing serious?

Obviously I avoid watching the vermin like Sudo avoids his parental duties, so admittedly my only real knowledge comes from his entertaining performance when we played them at Anfield, so I can’t really comment on how good he is.

I’m aware that he is massively hyped by their supporters and the media, but then that happens to any players who touches a Scouse contract with a pen. They’re still convinced Dirk frigging Kuyt was the second coming of Johann Cruyff.

But are they really trying to convince anybody that there is a debate to be had against De Gea who has been in this league for 7 years and largely played out of his skin, routinely making saves which defy logic?

I wouldn’t know as I didn’t read the article which I’ve just spent about 5 minutes ranting about

Unread 24-02-2019, 01:53 AM
ScarFace

Unread 24-02-2019, 02:42 AM
Clownbones

Quote:
Originally Posted by sa7
Sky Sports website has a feature on De Gea vs Allison, to see who is the better goalkeeper.

They can’t be £#%&!ing serious?

Obviously I avoid watching the vermin like Sudo avoids his parental duties, so admittedly my only real knowledge comes from his entertaining performance when we played them at Anfield, so I can’t really comment on how good he is.

I’m aware that he is massively hyped by their supporters and the media, but then that happens to any players who touches a Scouse contract with a pen. They’re still convinced Dirk frigging Kuyt was the second coming of Johann Cruyff.

But are they really trying to convince anybody that there is a debate to be had against De Gea who has been in this league for 7 years and largely played out of his skin, routinely making saves which defy logic?

I wouldn’t know as I didn’t read the article which I’ve just spent about 5 minutes ranting about
No, you've got it right.

It's how they are now.

Because they've had an increasingly hilarious stream of %@#$&!s since Reina left, now they actually have a half way competent keeper, they're over excited.

They always do this. They have to claim some kind of top spot.

It's not enough that he's good. He has to be the best.

It's not enough that Van Dijk has come in and done well, he has to be proclaimed as the best CB in the world.

Jonathon Taylor Thomas or whatever that right back is called has to be the best young right back in the league.

Klopp has to be on flags.

They spent decades sitting on stats that dwarfed the rest of the country. Any questioning of their superiority could be swatted away with a simple 18 & 4'.

They never needed an identity. They had stats.

"Come back when you've won 18"

They LOVE numbers.

Then came the problem..... the last 20 years....suddenly, we did come back with 18 and suddenly nunbers weren't their friend anymore.

they were left shattered. Some old hag brushing her hair in the mirror, with "I'm a pretty girl. I'm a pretty girl" punctuating her tears.

Since then it's been a shitstorm of false starts, nearly moments and endless poetry.

All they have left is the dying superiority of nearly 30 years manifesting itself in pathetic individual one-upmanship.

Yeah, well, erm Alison is the best keeper....And erm....

£#%&!. Off.

They are utterly insufferable and completely disgusting.

Every single victory against them is like being sucked off by kittens.

And one that maybe stops them winning the league and cements a club legend into a permanent managerial role?

Well, strap me on!........in?... ..on!

Win, United. £#%&!ing WIN.

Unread 24-02-2019, 10:40 AM
jem

kittens have very sharp teeth and tongues like sandpaper.
Closed Thread