United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 06-05-2019, 09:08 PM
20LEgend1999

Does anybody else get deja vu every time they open a football thread?

Unread 07-05-2019, 07:19 PM
The Return of Tim

https://www.theguardian.com/football...rnandes-united

Thanks

Unread 07-05-2019, 07:28 PM
Denis Irwell

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clownbones
This. No significant change until the owners go.

The malaise is far deeper than the players or any single manager.
Only taken 15 years for some to catch on, eh Gaz? Even Becks picked up a green and gold scarf off the pitch... but then shit himself when asked to stand by his little play for the cameras.

Unread 09-05-2019, 12:09 PM
AK14

City have briefed a load of people that they’ve never had any interest in Fernandes...

Sounds very similar to the whole Fred and Jorginho saga of last season?

Either city are saving face after missing out on him or they’ve tricked Ed into spending millions on him knowing full well he’ll want to ‘get one over city’ again and no doubt he’ll turn out to be shit?

Unread 09-05-2019, 04:04 PM
Jethro

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14
City have briefed a load of people that they’ve never had any interest in Fernandes...

Either city are saving face after missing out on him or they’ve tricked Ed into spending millions on him knowing full well he’ll want to ‘get one over city’ again and no doubt he’ll turn out to be shit?

Unread 09-05-2019, 04:23 PM
windy waffles

A club using City to get a higher fee from United.

Used to be the other way around ffs.

How the tables have turned.

Unread 09-05-2019, 07:34 PM
Whalefish

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14

Duncan Castles summary is (Fernandes) is a second tier player, by no means shite but not good enough for City. Which means he could well be good enough for United.

Unread 09-05-2019, 07:35 PM
The Stella Fella

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whalefish
Duncan Castles summary is (Fernandes) is a second tier player, by no means shite but not good enough for City. Which means he could well be good enough for United.
Or still too good for us more like

Unread 09-05-2019, 07:37 PM
Whalefish

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Stella Fella
Or still too good for us more like
That too. I'd be happy with signings this Summer who will actually put a shift in and not walk around the pitch like they 'deserve' the three points.

Unread 10-05-2019, 09:50 AM
windy waffles

Hearing we are VERY interested.

Unread 10-05-2019, 01:36 PM
alpeshgujjar

When i hear PEP is after him only then i realize how good he might be otherwise i dont really know whos good out there,i think we all dont,we only start knowing how good a player is is after we read in the Media about him..

So if PEP is after him them he is good,but can we get him? i dont feel we can the City are after em.

Unread 10-05-2019, 01:37 PM
messhead

Quote:
Originally Posted by alpeshgujjar
When i hear PEP is after him only then i realize how good he might be otherwise i dont really know whos good out there,i think we all dont,we only start knowing how good a player is is after we read in the Media about him..

So if PEP is after him them he is good,but can we get him? i dont feel we can the City are after em.
Ed?

Unread 10-05-2019, 01:38 PM
AK14

Quote:

Ok Tixi give it a rest.

Unread 10-05-2019, 01:52 PM
ryanMUFC

Quote:

Where in the midlands are you, Alpesh?

Been to Cadbury’s world?

Unread 10-05-2019, 02:33 PM
Lok

Quote:

We beat them to Sanchez. This might turn out as good as that did...

Unread 31-05-2019, 02:40 PM
windy waffles

Reports in Spain this could be a done dealio within the next week.

Unread 31-05-2019, 05:26 PM
S/Side.Red

A Bola went front page today saying United overtaken City as frontrunners.
M

Unread 31-05-2019, 05:46 PM
RedMenace

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
A Bola went front page today saying United overtaken City as frontrunners.
M
It’s hard to know what’s actually going on with this one except that they seem quite keen to cash in while they can. There’s a whiff of a potential one season wonder about this guy.

Unread 31-05-2019, 05:55 PM
Cream

Quote:

Agreed, mate.

Never heard of the @#%&!.

Unread 31-05-2019, 05:57 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedMenace
It’s hard to know what’s actually going on with this one except that they seem quite keen to cash in while they can. There’s a whiff of a potential one season wonder about this guy.
He’s definitely available for sale. In Portugal I don’t think he’s a one season wonder. Whether he can step up is the question. Didn’t do much at the World Cup. But then neither did Bernardo Silva. I reckon Rodri of Atlético could be a bigger priority for City.
Closed Thread