Unread 20-12-2016, 10:58 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sapien
Thought it was common knowledge that AKers was koppas
Is that so?

Unread 20-12-2016, 11:02 PM
Bunker Buster

AK has been double negging me for days...

If it's koppas....mate.

Mayte really ? Just pay up the £50, move on.

Zlatan looking at 25/30 goals this season

Unread 21-12-2016, 06:30 AM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
Is that so?
Nope.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
AK has been double negging me for days...

If it's koppas....mate.

Mayte really ? Just pay up the £50, move on.

Zlatan looking at 25/30 goals this season
Even though you and your 'followers' have been bad repping me every day for the past 6 weeks I'd say you've come off lightly

Take it like a man ffs.

Unread 21-12-2016, 06:36 PM
suffolkred

Raniola has confirmed that Zlatan is set to stay on for a second season.

Unread 21-12-2016, 07:00 PM
sa7

Quote:
Originally Posted by suffolkred
Thought that got confirmed a few weeks ago tbh

Unread 21-12-2016, 07:03 PM
suffolkred

Quote:
"There is a big chance that there will be a second year," Raiola told Sky Sports News HQ presenter Jim White on talkSPORT.

"We had already included that in the contract so it is not new for us and Manchester United. Both parties are very happy with that.

"It is more a question of time or when, rather than if."

When pushed on claims about interest from China, Raiola added: "That was also last year and he chose not to take it to come to England and that showed his spirit.

"The boy is not done yet. He still has it in him. He still has the fire that he wants to win, that he wants to perform, and if it was only money he was after, he would not be at Manchester United."

Unread 21-12-2016, 07:32 PM
magic_cantona

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Al
That's because no-one reads your posts.
They're shit.
You're shit.
Everything about you is shit.
Shit.

I've been guilty of saying he's not prolific/good enough or a flat track bully but his presence is absolutely tremendous. His tekkers, movement and even his workrate in the PL has been world class.

Absolutely love him. Him just being in the side gets me excited and the other players obviously totally respect him. I was so wrong

Unread 21-12-2016, 07:35 PM
Neo

Quote:
Originally Posted by suffolkred
Love-child of these two?

Unread 21-12-2016, 09:18 PM
sa7

Quote:
Originally Posted by magic_cantona

I've been guilty of saying he's not prolific/good enough or a flat track bully but his presence is absolutely tremendous. His tekkers, movement and even his workrate in the PL has been world class.

Absolutely love him. Him just being in the side gets me excited and the other players obviously totally respect him. I was so wrong
Best bit about him is he's not phoning it in. He's come here genuinely wanting to make a big impression. The opposite of that Aryan @#%&! of a tennis husband.

Unread 23-12-2016, 01:40 PM
dragflick

Unread 23-12-2016, 02:18 PM
puressence

Think I love big Zlatan.

Unread 23-12-2016, 02:20 PM
ziggyman17

The tan on Mourinho..

Unread 23-12-2016, 03:41 PM
TripDownMiseryLane

Quote:
Originally Posted by ziggyman17
The tan on Mourinho..

Thought the same, vhen did bloody mou go all south asian?

Unread 25-12-2016, 07:30 PM
thatsfuctit

Unread 25-12-2016, 08:42 PM
Curtis

Quote:
Originally Posted by ziggyman17
The tan on Mourinho..

Solid gold.

Unread 25-12-2016, 08:49 PM
AnthonyMartial

Would like to see the odds on him getting 40 plus in all competitions?

I don't think he will but there are potentially 39 matches left in all competitions and if he plays 30 and scores 23 then he will get the 40.

I think he will fall just short and finish with 35-40 goals but I would like to see this odds.

Unread 25-12-2016, 11:19 PM
20 times

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnthonyMartial
Would like to see the odds on him getting 40 plus in all competitions?

I don't think he will but there are potentially 39 matches left in all competitions and if he plays 30 and scores 23 then he will get the 40.

I think he will fall just short and finish with 35-40 goals but I would like to see this odds.
Ok mate

Unread 25-12-2016, 11:34 PM
AnthonyMartial

Quote:
Originally Posted by 20 times
Ok mate
Nothing particularly outlandish about me suggesting that Zlatan might be able to score 40 plus in all competitions and would likely finish between 35-40 goals scored but you've been waiting all day for that quip so I will let you off.

Happy Christmas and hopeful ya thrashing for Sunderland tomorrow.

Unread 26-12-2016, 03:41 AM
Stickman

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnthonyMartial
Nothing particularly outlandish about me suggesting that Zlatan might be able to score 40 plus in all competitions and would likely finish between 35-40 goals scored but you've been waiting all day for that quip so I will let you off.

Happy Christmas and hopeful ya thrashing for Sunderland tomorrow.
Ta

Unread 01-01-2017, 11:49 PM
Pop

I feel good. I don't know how many years I have left, but I am enjoying the football. I came to the Premier League and everyone thought it would not be possible but, like always, I make them eat their balls.

It gives me a lot of energy, trust me, because they get paid to talk shit and I get paid to play with my feet. That's how I enjoy it.

Every year Premier League clubs have been calling me and it was not feeling good, so I wanted to come when everyone thought I was over.
Closed Thread