United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Everything else > Off Topic
Closed Thread
 
Unread 09-12-2008, 12:23 AM
f.l.a.t.s
 
Default Train station explosion

Police where called to a London train station after a bomb exploded,when they entered the station they found people stuck to the walls and ceiling.




























They found out is was the first time the terrorists had used a no more nails bomb.
 
Unread 09-12-2008, 12:29 AM
denis lawless
 
Default

i cant find anything on ceefax
 
Unread 09-12-2008, 12:30 AM
f.l.a.t.s
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by denis lawless
i cant find anything on ceefax

Fuck off.

It made me fucking titter.

Thats one of you're type jokes denis.
 
Unread 09-12-2008, 12:41 AM
denis lawless
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by f.l.a.t.s
Fuck off.

It made me fucking titter.

Thats one of you're type jokes denis.


i was breathing some life into it for you.....it had been lying on the shelf gathering dust for a full 6 minutes
 
Unread 09-12-2008, 12:49 AM
CamelToe
 
Default

sorry flats, that was fucking pitiful

this however, is a classic...

A man takes his Rottweiler to the vet. "My dog's cross-eyed, is there anything you can do for him? "
"Well," says the vet, "let's have a look at him" So he picks the dog up and examines his eyes, then checks his teeth.
Finally, he says "I'm going to have to put him down."
"What? Because he's cross-eyed? "
"No, because he's really heavy"
 
Unread 09-12-2008, 01:12 AM
f.l.a.t.s
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by denis lawless


i was breathing some life into it for you.....it had been lying on the shelf gathering dust for a full 6 minutes
Denis its on par with you're... man goes to doc with orange hands because he eats wotsits before he has a wank joke.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CamelToe
sorry flats, that was fucking pitiful

this however, is a classic...

A man takes his Rottweiler to the vet. "My dog's cross-eyed, is there anything you can do for him? "
"Well," says the vet, "let's have a look at him" So he picks the dog up and examines his eyes, then checks his teeth.
Finally, he says "I'm going to have to put him down."
"What? Because he's cross-eyed? "
"No, because he's really heavy"
Oh come on camel it weren't that bad.

How about the three Irish fellas who invented a triple barrell shotgun?






they called it a trifle .
 
Unread 09-12-2008, 01:24 AM
CamelToe
 
Default

that's better.

btw did you hear the police arrested two kids yesterday, one was drinking battery acid, the other was eating fireworks.













they charged one and let the other one off.
 
Unread 09-12-2008, 01:27 AM
kinky afro
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CamelToe
that's better.

btw did you hear the police arrested two kids yesterday, one was drinking battery acid, the other was eating fireworks.













they charged one and let the other one off.
why the fuck am I laughing?
 
Unread 09-12-2008, 01:40 AM
f.l.a.t.s
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kinky afro
why the fuck am I laughing?

Because you are a simpleton like me.
 
Unread 09-12-2008, 07:15 AM
Zorg
 
Default

I say I say I say, a boat was crossing the Atlantic. It hit an iceberg and sank.
Closed Thread
Thread Tools
Similar Threads for: Train station explosion
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Strange Train station Man Bunker Buster Off Topic 20 30-03-2008 05:27 PM
United players at Macclesfield train station legendary saf Football 17 02-02-2008 03:09 PM
Explosion in east end? Stakker Off Topic 4 12-11-2007 12:41 PM
Mr J Stiles - I found your wallet on the train and handed it in at Wilmslow Station Fatboy Shrek Off Topic 19 30-10-2007 04:25 PM
Jus got back from the station where I was meant to be catching a train to Manchester koppas Off Topic 22 06-10-2007 09:34 AM
All times are GMT. The time now is 03:50 AM.

Copyright 2006 - 2018 utdforum.com. This site is in no way affiliated to Manchester United Football Club.