United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 09-11-2015, 09:06 PM
Child of Darkness

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair
They've too good a pitch for the level they are at imo.

Unread 09-11-2015, 09:07 PM
Zorg

Decent effort. Come on FC.

ashtonred

Quote:
Originally Posted by Child of Darkness
We could have whatever we want. As the saying goes ... Our club our rules

There wingers are causing havoc
Good on yea - didnīt realise you followed FC

Child of Darkness

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashtonred
Good on yea - didnīt realise you followed FC
New to Codders mate ?

Unread 09-11-2015, 09:08 PM
waynes ear's

Any word on what charity the tv money is going to or will they be using it to pay back a chunk of the loan they got off Manchester Council?

Unread 09-11-2015, 09:09 PM
andyroo

Lindfield looks decent. The defence, um, doesn't.

armchair

Quote:
I'm only partially joking. They've lost home field advantage with that pitch especially against sides with better footballers. What's their record there v their previous pitches?

Switching Off

Liam Brownhill is carrying a bit

Unread 09-11-2015, 09:10 PM
ashtonred

Quote:
They've too good a pitch for the level they are at imo.
Stalybridge Celtic were reputed to have had the best playing surface in the entire Footy League during the 70īs and 80īs.

Unread 09-11-2015, 09:15 PM
Reno

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's
Any word on what charity the tv money is going to or will they be using it to pay back a chunk of the loan they got off Manchester Council?
We paid for their home.. we paid for their hhhhooooommmeee

Unread 09-11-2015, 09:15 PM
andyroo

Quote:
I'm only partially joking. They've lost home field advantage with that pitch especially against sides with better footballers. What's their record there v their previous pitches?
But they've gone up a division, opponents are much harder, a comparison would be unfair.

Unread 09-11-2015, 09:16 PM
TripDownMiseryLane

Can clearly see who the full time pro's are, hey ho 5-3 FC

Unread 09-11-2015, 09:17 PM
Zorg

Quote:
Shut up you #@&%!.

Unread 09-11-2015, 09:18 PM
Child of Darkness

Quote:
The irony was we used to win with a good pitch and strong ref against the cloggers like Buxton . But I take your point against higher teams .

Just staying up this season is enough . Would like to see us not disgraced this evening . But Karl will have to build another team to get us out of this league

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reno
We paid for their home.. we paid for their hhhhooooommmeee
Thanks for the council tax
You paid for our home

Unread 09-11-2015, 09:22 PM
Jack Duckworth

Quote:
i think they're giving it to the chairman of the leigh branch of the fc supporters' club.

Unread 09-11-2015, 09:23 PM
ashtonred

Quote:
New to Codders mate ?
Not being rude or personal, but for such a big game, why arenīt you there tonight?
Donīt bite my head off.

Unread 09-11-2015, 09:24 PM
Zorg

Quote:
The irony was we used to win with a good pitch and strong ref against the cloggers like Buxton . But I take your point against higher teams .

Just staying up this season is enough . Would like to see us not disgraced this evening . But Karl will have to build another team to get us out of this league
Yep. Avoiding relegation is the main thing this season imo, and probably for the next couple of seasons.

Unread 09-11-2015, 09:25 PM
silv

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Duckworth
i think they're giving it to the chairman of the leigh branch of the fc supporters' club.
He's got to take it to one of those change machines in the supermarket first, get it turned into notes

Unread 09-11-2015, 09:26 PM
Child of Darkness

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashtonred
Not being rude or personal, but for such a big game, why arenīt you there tonight?
Donīt bite my head off.
I can't make it on mondays mate, Mrs out , so I'm glad it's on telly otherwise I'd miss it .

Unread 09-11-2015, 09:27 PM
ashtonred

Quote:
I can't make it on mondays mate, Mrs out , so I'm glad it's on telly otherwise I'd miss it .
Right-O
Closed Thread