United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 06-11-2015, 10:19 AM
rebelcountyred

Quote:
Originally Posted by Switching Off
According to Fantasy League, Darmian is suspended
Yeah got booked again versus palace and commentator said he would miss next game
No harm in taking him out of the firing line, takes some adjusting coming from Italian football

Unread 06-11-2015, 11:16 AM
morgan

Football

Dave

Tony - Smalling - Blind - Rojo

Herrera - Schneiderlin

Lingard - Rooney - Memphis

Martial

Unread 06-11-2015, 11:27 AM
puressence

damian is suspended btw

Unread 06-11-2015, 07:26 PM
wiganste

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
damian is suspended btw

Unread 06-11-2015, 07:51 PM
Tiberian

Quote:
Originally Posted by rebelcountyred
Yeah got booked again versus palace and commentator said he would miss next game
No harm in taking him out of the firing line, takes some adjusting coming from Italian football
5 booking in 10 league games. His form has been poor over the last 6 weeks, says a lot that Young started at right back in the week with Darmian on the bench.

Expect WBA to sit back, so our full backs need to contribute going forward, might keep Young there, best crosser of a ball in the squad.

Unread 06-11-2015, 07:59 PM
RedMenace

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
damian is suspended btw
A bad omen

Unread 06-11-2015, 08:00 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiberian
5 booking in 10 league games. His form has been poor over the last 6 weeks, says a lot that Young started at right back in the week with Darmian on the bench.

Expect WBA to sit back, so our full backs need to contribute going forward, might keep Young there, best crosser of a ball in the squad.

Unread 06-11-2015, 08:03 PM
S/Side.Red

Rondon is all about physicality, then you've got Berahino. Suspect Jones could come back in at centre-half.

Keep Carrick in midfield for those throughballs.

Unread 06-11-2015, 08:42 PM
red in cumbria

Just remembered that we managed to lose this fixture last season

Unread 06-11-2015, 08:48 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
And the season before.

Unread 06-11-2015, 08:57 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
And the season before.
That campaign has been officially airbrushed out of existence, pal

Unread 06-11-2015, 09:01 PM
ZiggyStardust

I'd move Blind to left back as we badly need better attacking quality in the full back positions
Rojo is shite going forward

I would have played Young as a wide player if Valencia was fit however since he's not I'd go with Memphis wide along with Lingard
I'm sick of Mata's slow play out wide recently and I feel that we need more pace and dribbling ability in the side

De Gea

Young---Smalling---Rojo---Blind

Carrick----Schweinsteiger

Memphis----Rooney----Lingard

Martial

Unread 06-11-2015, 09:02 PM
Reno

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
And the season before.
ffs.
We all knew it was going to be tough when Fergie decided to turn it in, and its certainly is

Unread 06-11-2015, 09:14 PM
dunk

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZiggyStardust
I'd move Blind to left back as we badly need better attacking quality in the full back positions
Rojo is shite going forward

I would have played Young as a wide player if Valencia was fit however since he's not I'd go with Memphis wide along with Lingard
I'm sick of Mata's slow play out wide recently and I feel that we need more pace and dribbling ability in the side

De Gea

Young---Smalling---Rojo---Blind

Carrick----Schweinsteiger

Memphis----Rooney----Lingard

Martial
Like that.

Unread 06-11-2015, 09:40 PM
barrington avenue

if we are honest with ourselves ,no matter who plays its going to be piss poor...

Unread 06-11-2015, 11:52 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by barrington avenue
if we are honest with ourselves ,no matter who plays its going to be piss poor...
You try too hard, pal.

Unread 07-11-2015, 12:06 AM
Amish Mash

Quote:
Originally Posted by barrington avenue
Is that the collective we or just you taking the piss?
Closed Thread