United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 20-07-2022, 07:20 PM
Lodestar

Unread 20-07-2022, 08:24 PM
est.1878

Thumbs up

Thank you mod editor. Will now sleep more than 4 hours tonight.

Unread 20-07-2022, 08:41 PM
puressence

First love Norman

Always adored robbo , hughes the player , Keane , ince , Eric , then came middletons finest son and then ole ruud

Unread 20-07-2022, 08:44 PM
Rorschach

Eric

Robbo

Scholesy

Unread 20-07-2022, 08:47 PM
est.1878

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
, hughes the player
Unable to separate player and person easily here

Eg sheringham driving his ferrari aimlessly up and down deansgate when he signed, even three cl final goals wouldn't have repaired...

Unread 20-07-2022, 09:09 PM
TripDownMiseryLane

Not enough shouts for Paul Scholes, the second best player to ever wear the shirt.

And he's from Midd

Unread 20-07-2022, 09:38 PM
Neo

Most people don’t seem to understand this thread. S2c.

Getting it back on topic, Jem deserves a shout out. He’d die on his shield defending Matic and Valencia even before defending Brexit.

A midfield four of Veron, Matic, Valencia and Danny Murphy would set new levels on the Love Scale for the big man, NQAT.

Unread 21-07-2022, 03:48 AM
utd99

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo

Getting it back on topic, Jem deserves a shout out. He’d die on his shield defending Matic and Valencia even before defending Brexit.

A midfield four of Veron, Matic, Valencia and Danny Murphy would set new levels on the Love Scale for the big man, NQAT.
I thought the same thing. Surprised no one’s mentioned Pogba tbh.

Has to be Bunks and Rooney, Jem and Valencia for me. Absolute bedspreads.

Unread 21-07-2022, 04:43 AM
Stickman

Quote:
Originally Posted by TripDownMiseryLane
Not enough shouts for Paul Scholes, the second best player to ever wear the shirt.

And he's from Midd
Not for me.

The forum used to love Anderson didn't it, before he became renowned for world class trophy winning celebrations.

Unread 21-07-2022, 06:41 AM
believe

Who’s your favorite United player #2421

Borsuk got called out for the Welbeck love but dunk was worse. In fact he’s had a love in for every local black youth player.

Unread 21-07-2022, 09:34 AM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by NedKelly
Keane was a God to me growing up. I had various players whod be my “favourite” for a while but he was just a king to me. Still is tbh.

I also loved Giggs but that love has waned in recent years, admittedly.

Always found AK’s love for Maguire quite sweet tbh. You can tell he’s a really big fan.
If I ever feel unloved irl I just have to log onto Fred and read Nedders posts and realise I’m constantly on at least one persons mind.

Thanks pal ❤️

Unread 21-07-2022, 09:38 AM
NedKelly

Quote:
Originally Posted by ak14
if i ever feel unloved irl i just have to log onto fred and read nedders posts and realise i’m constantly on at least one persons mind.

Thanks pal ❤️
❤️

Unread 21-07-2022, 10:17 AM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo

that would be a midfield of tough bastards and murphy. I'm in.

obvs robbo, hughesie and mcgrath got more love (as would a load more), but those you name are players that some drongos failed to appreciate. they only rate on the scale because the scale suddenly goes to minus.

Unread 21-07-2022, 05:14 PM
HarkNowHear

Is this real love or misplaced love?

Best n Law = young love

St Martin of Buchan = teenage kicks love

Robbo = casual love

Jordan = Well need a bigger boat love

Eric = French kissing in the USA

Scholes = all you need is love

Ruud = Tina Charles I love to love
Closed Thread